Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who is your favorite gold saint in Saint Seiya? - Minitokyo

Who is your favorite gold saint in Saint Seiya?

page 1 of 1 10 total items

My favorites gold saint is Shaka, i very love his style, his fighting style and of course his armor, she is very beautiful ^^

Saikusa

Retired Moderator

Saikusa

~ scan-holic ~

Without a doubt, for me it's always goig to be Leo Aiolia. Not just because he's Leo (yay Leo!) but because he had to endure such hardship while training to be a Saint, earning his place among the Gold 12 while under the shadow of his brother's tainted reputation... and despite all of that he was always fair, and believed in fighting for true justice.

I've got big Leo love :nya:

my favorite is cancer in the first saga of zodiac houses is the best but i don't know after he turns in an idiot but he's my favorite the dress is great and the character design is so good

animazine.blogspot.com
Signature

gilion

gilion

Servant of Chaos

My favourite Gold Saint (in order):
Saga (Gemini)
Dhoko (Libra)
Mur (Aries)
Shaka (Virgo)
Camus (Aquarius)
Shura (Capricorn)

but the best is Saga! ^_^

Signature

Disc of the Day:
Ayreon - The Human Equation (2004)

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

Saga is my favorite, since he is the most powerful of the gold saints other than the Emperor and Donko. :)

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

albion

albion

Feeder of Ravens

Definitely, Shaka(I'm virgo, of course) he's calm. centered, and in the first saga he kicked bronze butts almost without lifting a finger. And surely you have to admire someone who was capable of holding against 3 gold saints(Saga included)and almost defeating them.

Wunjo!

I'm not lazy, I'm Zen

cygnus

cygnus

Retired Dragon...eh?!

Cygnus Hyoga XD when he using his master Camus's gold armor Aquarius :D
For the Gold Saints themselves:
1. Aquarius Camus --> Hyoga's Master
2. Gemini Saga --> most powerful Gold Saint
3. Virgo Shaka --> for sacrificing himself on Hades Chapter

I probably go with Mu of Aries and Aiolia. Aiolia has enormous potential with his power and Mu has finally showed what he's capable of in the Hades saga. Really cool indeed.

rizaroy

rizaroy

lotica dream

Aiolia and Gemini Saga (i'm gemini ! so... XD)

Signature
French-Tribu ~ Fullmetal-alchemist-fans ~ Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles Fan

Ne laissons pas nos larmes couler. C'est la victoire du coeur sur le corps. Car pour nous, cette chose qu'on appelle le coeur est la preuve que notre existence est superflue...

J9999

J9999

Gentleman, poet

The best is Gemini. He's the most powerful and the most creepy. And I'm Gemini, too. ^^'' When I was little I was proud to be Gemini like the boss of Saint Seiya. :D

"That is not dead which can eternal lie,
and with strange aeons, even Death may die." H.P. Lovecraft

Tutto e poesia...

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.