Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Whats your Favourite Asia Movie - Minitokyo

Whats your Favourite Asia Movie

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 51 total items

DarkCrimson

DarkCrimson

Angel on Dragon's Mistress

Hey its me again tehehe.One of my Hobbys is collect Asia Movies.I love them a lot......My Favourites are The Ring,Ju-on the Grudge,Into the Mirror,Shiri,Running out of Time,Duell in the forbidden City and many more.......Personally I prefer them because they are better than others.(an example....The Japanese Version from the Ring....much more frightening and a lot more Atmosphere than the American Version.)I dont know why they Copying the Asia Originals( Dark Water and The Grugde)To me it looks like there running out of Ideas.Anyway I wonder what you People think and what your Favourites are.Wish you all a wonderfull Time and a lot of Fun.

Signature

maho-ho

maho-ho

:: MaJo ::

Good my movies favorite is "The eye" (chinese), "Azumi" (japanese), "A tale of two sister" (korean), "Ringu birthday" (japanese), "the club of the suicide" (japanese), "Storm Riders" (chinese), and others, but this is a my favorites!
^-^

Signature

angel2devil

Assassination Ninja Beast Unit

Well my favourites are The Ring (Japanese version of course) and Battle Royale

Member of "[Hispanime]"

"[img=http://www.minitokyo.net/images/sigs/angel2devil.gif[/img]"

DarkCrimson

DarkCrimson

Oh yeah.Here is a little Link for all Asia Movie -Lovers www.cinemagicasia.de Have Fun with it. bye bye :) :D XD

Signature

LenaPriss

LenaPriss

Hardcore Otaku

Oh my Sweety,well i love all Movies even they are Japase verrsion or what ever*Lol*becuase i burn in Asia ;)*Lov y Sweety*

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Cat and Mouse from the Chinese Edition.

It's a funny, humorous story of two swordmasters who somehow fall in love with each other, although they both don't like admitting to it. At the end, they become the best of friends - and there were so many awkward moments I found really funny. Made in 2003 - worth a watch. lol

As well - The Fourth Cuisine was a great Japanese Movie as well - simply the best. It's heart-warming, touching - and to see how 4 different people endure their own lives, while at the same time working together to bring the reputation of their cooking status to a complete high - and to regain their Top World Rank award as well. It's all interesting. I love the movie itself. It's lovely indeed. Serious, yet funny - I like it.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

LenaPriss

LenaPriss

Hardcore Otaku

Ohh yaeh one of my Favorit is Chinese Ghost story!!!It's old but i relly like it!!!!

Redfalling4ever

Redfalling4ever

Sakura Kasugano

My fav. asian movies id "New Police Story" (chinese) and "Storm Riders" (chinese) ^_^. Chinese movies are the greatest...
~Red~

My favorite asian movies are Shaolin Soccer (Chinese), I'm not Stupid (Chinese) and My Tutor Friend (Korean). Those are the very few that I really like! Although I enjoy most chinese movies!

Signature Image

aemil

aemil

Mega-newb

Old Boy (Korean)

peachiemint

peachiemint

.:dreaming of you:.

o o! probably mai all time favorite asian flick would be tokyo raiders starring ekin cheng. *swoon* hes soo hotness, he sizzles XP

Signature

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

mmmm i'd say Hero. but i must gripe about the US dvd release... omg so stupid. zhang ziyi isn't even a main character, so why is it juss her and jet on the cover? why couldn't they juss release it with the original cover that also had andy, donnie, and maggie on it???

ooooo... infernal affairs was good too. (to bad US has to ruin it too... making it with leonardo dicaprio and matt damon... ick)

Signature Image

ZeroMartin

ZeroMartin

No Life King

haha heavens dragon got my favourite...while i havent seen alot of asian movies, i would like to, but my favourite is deffinatly Shaolin Soccor,and hey who doesnt love a classic Godzilla movie

Ja!

.::Zero Martin::.

japanese: battle royale, zatoichi, brother (yeah, i'm a beat takeshi fan)
korean: hmmm... i guess my sassy girl was kinda nice
hong kong: drunken master movies starring jackie chan when he was still young. and stephen chow movies (god of cookery, shaolin soccer, kung fu hustle)
thai: ong bak

Once a Thief and God of Gamblers. Coincidentally, both feature Chow Yun Fat. Storm Riders was fun, too.

Lenne

Lenne

Warrior Girl

You've got that right about Americans running out of ideas,i think so too.
My favorite films are Storm riders,Shiri, and somewhat recently made Hero with Jet Lee.It has a really good storyline.

Signature
My latest work:Best Friends

Periphery

The End

My Sassy Girl made me laugh so much and cry at different points of the movie - it's a romantic comedy ending sadly.

I also liked Battle Royale because of the killings.

<3 Dark Mousy ! ^_^
Signature

I feel ya on the idea of American Cinema running out of ideas. My favorites are New Police Story (2004), Stormriders, A Man Called Hero, Mibu Kishinden (sp?), Musa, and Fighter In the Wind.

"Cats drink champagne, toast death and pain. Like slaves on the ship talkin bout "Who got the fliest chains."

Nona

Nona

Tsubasa forever

Hmm....let see.......WATERBOYS!!!!!!!!! :D :D
It's really funny!!! I like it!!! :D

DarkCrimson

DarkCrimson

Oh wow hehe you all know a lot awesome Movies.I hope I can get my Hands on the new Plice Story and on My Wife is a Gangster 2.Ahh I really wanna see those two. :D Asia Movies Rocks XD :D

Signature

my favorit is The returner!!! :)

SchoppeK

SchoppeK

Oro ?!

My favourite asian-movies are Legend of Gingko, Hiruko-The Goblin, Tokio-Raiders,
Dark Water and Ju-on.

Signature

Ich bin der Teil jener Kraft, die boeses will und gutes schafft.
Ich bin der Geist der stets verneint, der boeses will und gutes meint.

My favorites are Uzumaki (Japan) Cure (Japan) Seance (Japan) Eletric Dragon 80,00v (Japan) The ring cycle (Japan) Attack the gas station (Korea) this movie is funny as hell.
There way more I can't think of anything right now.

My favorite movie is Zatoichi. The 2003 version. The blood effects were a bit over the top, but I loved the fact that the fight scenes were fast.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 51 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.