Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Whats your Favourite Asia Movie - Minitokyo

Whats your Favourite Asia Movie

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 51 total items

Versus :D
katana's zombies weird humor and stuff..
it's mad ^^

DarkCrimson

DarkCrimson

Angel on Dragon's Mistress

Woah Thanks to you all for writing so many comments in here.Yeah Versus was a kind of weird.lol ButI only see the Cut Version.Did anyone see Tube and Full Time killer with Andy Lau?Those are really cool Movies too. :) :D

Signature

My favourite Asian Movies is Chinese Ghost Story. All Jet Li's and Jackie Chan's movies. Plus Stephen Chow's Shaolin Soccer and Kungfu Hustle.

Favourite Asian Horror Movies The Eye (Chinese). Others include One missed call (japan), shutter (thailand), the phone (kor)

aemil

aemil

Mega-newb

I guess I should also put in a vote for Battle Royale. It's not exactly the best movie, but it is great fun to show at parties :)

my favourite is contract killer with jet li

gemini4life

gemini4life

The Quiet Geezer

My fave was the series Infernal Affairs, I love consipiracy movies ^_^

It's not that I have better vision
It's that I open my heart to that which others turn a blind eye to

Sympathy for Mr Vengeance and The Happiness of the Katakuris

albion

albion

Feeder of Ravens

From the few I've been able to see..."Hero"and "The Ring", and I hope to see "The house of flying daggers" this weekend

Wunjo!

I'm not lazy, I'm Zen

Bloodlust

Bloodlust

Avalon was great, so was Alive, Lady snowblood, zatoichi was good, Returner, huh Versus was great too, soo many, so little memory

Signature

kuclo

kuclo

My broken wings

i have a couple of them like ,bruce lee movies(ones of my favorites)shaolin soccer(chinese)princess blade(japanes)the last samurai(with tom cruise)i know is not a japanes movie,but is close to be one

Tienes el valor?o te vale
Signature
Remember minitokyo is just not another site ,it's a home ,enjoy being be member of this family

Felesya

Felesya

Inhumane but beautiful

lala..my fav is suicide circle ^_^"

Signature

my favorite right now is 'New Police Story' (jackie chan)
i also like 'So Close', 'Hard-Boiled' (chow yun fat), and 'Twin Warriors' (jet li)

Signature

MadTeaParty

Madam

I think mine would be Battle Royale. It's pure insanity with action galore, but it sure is amusing.

Most of the 'Tartan Asia Extreme' published are great, but personal favourites include Battle Royale, Battle Royale 2: Requiem, Versus and Volcano High (although I can't remember if that is TAE)

DarkCrimson

DarkCrimson

Angel on Dragon's Mistress

Oh now I wanna see Lady SnowBlood so badly.I hear it is really good.Oh well yeterday I watched a cool scary Ghost Story named Inner Senses.:-) Wish you all a happy Weekend and a lots of Fun.Bye bye

Signature

kaiar

kaiar

let's burning my cosmo

Battle Royal (japan)

Holt

Holt

pffft

Two really funny kung fu Hong Kong films: Shaolin Soccer, Kung Fu Hustle (both have Zao Xing Qi)

Signature Image

Vincent

Vincent

Endymion

I personally wouldn't say that the Americans (mostly Hollywood) are/is runnung out of ideas - the point there is that they finally are able to see the potential of the Asian movie industry.
They're sorta re-making all of those movies to make them more appealing to the american market as though the acceptance level raises instead of just showing the original movies or versions - it also could just be their wanting to interprete the movies in a little different way for the american market.
Either way, they're at least giving those movies a chance , which is by far more than you can expect from them.

For me I won't post lists of movies in here just to be "omgsocoolandleetcuziknosomanyaznmovies" and since the threads' name is "Whats your favorite Asian Movie ?" I'll keep up with the lately seen Oldboy.

Signature

.Recent Work - A visual poem called :
.Dolphins [And the world keeps turning..].

Ongbak (Thai) & Battle Royal1-2(Japan)

RahX101

RahX101

is it any wonder i cant sleep

shaolin soccer, hero, ju-on ("the curse" & "the grudge") dark water and a tale of two sisters are my favs, and comming soon advent children :D

I havnt seen many Asian movies at al but my favourite would have to be Hero

"If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh."

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

My favorite asian movies are shaolin soccer (chinese) and Twins effect (chinese)

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

Either Old Boy (Korean) or Infernal Affairs (Hong Kong?)

PorcelainDoll

PorcelainDoll

Yaoi... My Anti-Drug

My favorite Asian movies that I have managed to get my hands on would be Moon Child and Suicide Club. I live in a small town.. really small.. So I'm lucky to have been able to see at least those. -.e But they are still very good. I hope to get my hands on more soon! =D

Please visit: ~*~Paradise Chat~*~

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 51 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.