Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Just a question it occured to me today - Minitokyo

Just a question it occured to me today

page 1 of 1 6 total items

well, today one of my teachers told all the grade students about course selection, and this is where im stuck. I need your opinions on this guys. I'm trying to head toward graphical art as a job even though im doing it for a hobby, so im just wondering, what courses would be good for this kind a job/hobby, im already taking Art but im just wondering if there is any other courses i should take to help me understand graphical art in the Present and Future. Opinions and Suggestion will be really appreciated :)

- Mani

Signature

well...theres computer graphics, computer engineering, computer construction and for drawing...theres mapping and drawing classes and always architecture ^_^

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

You can think with your heart....

but you must think with your head (and pocket) too...

tecnophreak

tecnophreak

retired user

well, if you are interested in what i am which i strongly think you are, you are specififcally this

studio arts major with an emphasis on graphics design.

you will probly want classes such as intro digital design and intro graphics design, and maybe some photoshop classes. anyway,, c-ya later

Signature

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Don't worry if you can't figure out your courses right away. These things actually take time - which I realized probably months after I took some of my own courses. Then I realized it needed a reassessment, which led to a pretty straight-forward outline of what carrier I wanted to run.

All I have to say is, just take your time in picking out your courses. Don't bother taking courses you don't need, and refer to several colleagues and close friends for some help. That's all I can tell you here.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Quote by CelessaDon't worry if you can't figure out your courses right away. These
things actually take time - which I realized probably months after I
took some of my own courses. Then I realized it needed a reassessment,
which led to a pretty straight-forward outline of what carrier I wanted
to run.
All I have to say is, just take your time in picking out your courses.
Don't bother taking courses you don't need, and refer to several
colleagues and close friends for some help. That's all I can tell you
here.

hehe.......and i shall :)..........thanks for taking ur time actually helping me what to do

and thanks for everyone that replied to my question :)

Signature

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.