Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hello everybody! - Minitokyo

Hello everybody!

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Holt

Holt

pffft

Hi I'm a n00b here. My name's Holt. How's everyone here today?
I just found out how to get my level up to download scans and stuff so I'm hoping I can get some points on these forums :D

Signature Image

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

lol - well then welcome to MT. Name's Celessa, and I hope you are enjoying the site a lot. Yup - you take care over there, and have lots of fun. See you around.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

Hi there Holt! Welcome to mt!
i hope you have fun here :)
Take care!

Signature

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Happy Hallos to u! welcome to MT! i'm sure you'll have lots of fun leveling up! XP hope to see you around!

Signature Image

Yoh

Yoh

Yoh The Great!

Welcome to MT, I'm fine, if you like firefox you should join the firefox group, hope you like the place! :)

http://groups.minitokyo.net/forcefirefox/

Earn money reading e-mails here

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

hey there Holt, welcome to Mt, wish you lots of fun while leveling up around here ^^

btw, i really like you Naruto avatar ^^, See ya!!

DarkMaiden1369

DarkMaiden1369

.::Hopeless::.

Hey and welcoem to MT^^
Hope you enjoy your stay here
and its nice to meet you See
you aroubd *waves*

Signature Image
You shattered all the hopes and dreams I never had.....

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

XD Woke up from a peaceful nap and here is a new member OX. Hiya Holt, Welcome to MT and Happy lvl'n

Hiiiii!!! welcome to Minitokyo! I know youll love this place! nice to meet you, hope you meet lots of people, make new friends, leve up, and have allot of fun here!!! :D

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

yo welcome to the forum

Holt

Holt

pffft

Wow. People on this site sure are friendly. Thanks alot!
to Yoh: I wanted to join some groups including firefox one but I don't know how? Do I just post a request on the group forum thing?

Signature Image

DakX

DakX

Inactivity strikes again

Hi welkom to MT enjoy your stay. Plz doe not smoke during the trip XP

Please excuse but my english isn't very wel but I am still learning.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.