Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Suggestions on Heroes-Heroines group! MEMBERS ONLY!!! - Minitokyo

Suggestions on Heroes-Heroines group! MEMBERS ONLY!!!

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Hey, supermembers! I'm in need of some serious support for my dying Heroes-Heroines group! >.< I already have the official stats down, thankfully! (*no more stat changes, I mean it*) >_< Now I need sort of a story or somewhat to start off our epic journey! Do you have any ideas or suggestions on how to start off our journey? Maybe an adventure to seek some holy grail or somethiong like that! C'mon, guys! Help me and Starfire give our Heroes-Heroines group a Phoenix Down with your much needed support! :)

ManOnFire

ManOnFire

Fiery wrath time! MWAHAHAHA!

How about a tried and true thing: TOURNAMENT! Yay! XP
Ah, hmm, well then, how about the members of Heroes-Heroines are going to see just which hero rules supreme, and the only way is a tournament! And prizes! This tournament is a way for the heroes to make a name for themselves, depending on how they fight and how much they win, etc. With titles! Overall winner gets the title of... Hero of Heroes, or something like that.
Yay!

If it's red or fiery, I'll pay attention! WOOHOO! If it's red and fiery, GIMME!
Check my fiery userpage! (though I'm no photoshop expert):
Signature Image
Signature image made by ShueiTenshi. Thanks!

awesome idea MoF
sorta like that dbz tourney of heros....but lets have it heros vs villains
and the kickass guys can crash it XD and reign supreme XP

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

Quote by Chopstickzawesome idea MoF
sorta like that dbz tourney of heros....but lets have it heros vs villains
and the kickass guys can crash it XD and reign supreme XP

sure ...why not ^^ sounds like a great idea =)

Quote by ManOnFireHow about a tried and true thing: tournament! Yay! XP
Ah, hmm, well then, how about the members of Heroes-Heroines are going
to see just which hero rules supreme, and the only way is a tournament!
And prizes! This tournament is a way for the heroes to make a name for
themselves, depending on how they fight and how much they win, etc.
With titles! Overall winner gets the title of... Hero of Heroes, or
something like that.
Yay!

Hmmmm, that sounds like a swell idea, ManOnFire! Why haven't I thought of a tournament sooner? >.< Not only will the winner of the tourney recieve the title, "Hero of Heroes", their prize will be a custom avy & sig made by me! ;) How shall I make the battles for teh tournament? ^_^'

ManOnFire

ManOnFire

Fiery wrath time! MWAHAHAHA!

Assign everyone who'll participate a number, then a random drawing of each number to decide the tournament ladder. Any questions? ;)

If it's red or fiery, I'll pay attention! WOOHOO! If it's red and fiery, GIMME!
Check my fiery userpage! (though I'm no photoshop expert):
Signature Image
Signature image made by ShueiTenshi. Thanks!

Vivid-Rein

Vivid-Rein

Brom's slave

I say we do it pure fantasy style, with the whole good vs evil bit. Evil king of some place, DojiHiko, and Overlord of the light, StarCentury, are fighting for control over the crown of the universe, Heaven and Hell, which can only be worn by the king of the triumphant side. In my group (which still has no members by the way ;_;) I, Rein, evil king of some other place, want the crown for myself, and although DojiHiko and I are fighting against you guys, we are also fighting eachother to see who will get the crown.

"This will be our final battle..."
Signature

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.