Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anyone knew about this ??! - Minitokyo

Anyone knew about this ??!

page 1 of 1 18 total items

KurokiKaze

Da Demon Itself

Obviously if u enter this thread its because u have curiosity of wtf im talkin about... and i think, why dont we leave this link to tell the whole story http://bleedman.snafu-comics.com/?strip_id=21 ??

--+ Your sin is beyond the grace of God +--

Orgullosamente miembro [Hispanime] , por ahi afuera quien hable espagnol... unase

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

Oh, bleedman's art, yeah I've seen him, he's really good! I love reading his comics, they are really funny :D
He is such a talented guy, I like his gallery at deviantart.

Signature

KurokiKaze

Da Demon Itself

... the only thing i dont know about the PPG comic he made... of what series or cartoon is the girl with the white dress ??

Orgullosamente miembro [Hispanime] , por ahi afuera quien hable espagnol... unase

KurokiKaze

Da Demon Itself

... the only thing i dont know about the PPG comic he made... of what series or cartoon is the girl with the white dress ??

ZeroMartin

ZeroMartin

No Life King

Quote by KurokiKaze... the only thing i dont know about the PPG comic he made... of what series or cartoon is the girl with the white dress ??

white dress? u mean the guy on the ground with orange hair...my guess is thats Dexter...from Dexters lab, another cartoon from the same creator of the powerpuff gurls..haha .

Nara!

.::Zero Martin::.

KurokiKaze

Da Demon Itself

No... i mean, the PPG with the white dress.... its a bleedman creation or what...??

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

Yes, she is his made up character. Her name is Bell, and she basically has the same type of powers as the Powerpuff Girls, except she is bad...oh and she really likes Gir...

Signature

Pretty cool, except he depowered the PPGs :(

It seems interesting but could not catch my attention for more then one page.

Radetzky

Lord Master of all that is Chibi

Hmmm....

What does it mean to be saved?
Signature
When the world knocks you down, steals your wallet and spits in your eye; get up, dust yourself off and then round-house kick the world in the face. It's very top-heavy, it'll go right over.

winged

winged

Nostalgic...

Its an anime PPG comic strip lol!! But i think i still like the original one better XP

Signature
| What do you believe in and fight for? |

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

hahah its like PPG turned happytreefriends......happytreefriends.com

pamkips

pamkips

?????

hahahahahaha..omgi'm sorry but it is really funny!!!..the art is very good though..i can imagine it now ppg in anime

idek.
Signature ImageEDD!

KurokiKaze

Da Demon Itself

Well... so far the story is acceptable... and mixing the characters of various cartoons i think is pretty original...

KurokiKaze

Da Demon Itself

Well... so far the story is acceptable... and mixing the characters of various cartoons i think is pretty original...

WaAaAaAaA?!?!?!? mUJjajajajajajajaja, men this is great!!

Renako

Renako

-bloody moon-

Bleedman is awsome ^^ The whole comic so far, and how he integrated all these different characters and their pasts together in to one huge cartoon crossover is just amazing.

Signature
And the world when it is viewed by those who know, is far larger than just one world can hold!

aeiifreakazoid123

aeiifreakazoid123

Obey the 10-year-old teacher!

Hmm, never heard of this bleedman before but the art is very unique. not like any other i've seen. The art from PPG actually seems a bit different than this one.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.