Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 the most long lasting game you've ever got. - Minitokyo

the most long lasting game you've ever got.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 61 total items

3ks-Devil-666

3ks-Devil-666

Prince of Tennis

There is many game in this world but only one really makes you excited everytime you play it.
My favourite game of all time that make we want to play it again and again is chaos legion^^
I stop playing it cause i max up basicly everything you can max up in the game^^

Plz share us your long lasting game you've ever got.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
::MY USERPAGE::MAPLE STORY::MY FAVOURITE WORK::MY LATEST WORK::
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Signature Image
Member of ::Tenipuri::Anti-Echi-Club::Grunge-Side::Disgaea::MTs::

thelunarmage

thelunarmage

I'm getting too old for this...

Longest lasting is FFX. I stopped playing it middle of last year, but I will get back to it one day soon. I still haven't finished the game because I want to explore every inch of it and complete everything I can possibly finish in the game. XD

Phantom: You alone can make my song take flight! It's over now, the music of the night! - The Phantom of the Opera

Proud member of: Oldsters |MegatokyoFC | GameThreadSociety | Goddess-Fanclub | Dub-Lovers-Group | ChrnoCrusade | MT-Singles-Club | Minitokyo-Australia

GutsyAnime

GutsyAnime

Hardcore Gamer

Super Smash Brothers Melee for the Nintendo GameCube would have to be mine. I played that game for hundreds upon hundreds of hours with my friends and family.

I don't so much anymore but I will never erase that info off my memory card incase we pick it up again some day and build upon the pile of time we have already accumulated.

I chose that game because I don't really have any other games I play and play, except maybe Halo 2 with my friend via system link who lives one floor up from me.

ultimaslair

ultimaslair

Alien from Inner Cabinet

Final Fantasy Tactics. I played that game soooo many times. And so many hours put into it....

Counter-Strike.
and
Grand Turismo 3 + concept

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

.....i think that maybe the .Hack game series cause individually they're short but you almost do the samething over and over again so it seems longer than it really is..

oh yeah and maybe Xenosaga too...

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

Well, not counting the games that are meleeish, I would have to say Skies of Arcadia: Legends is the longest. There is so much to do, and a lot of playtime to put into it, I sadly still haven't beaten it yet :sweat: perhaps some day...

Signature

acid-awakening

acid-awakening

Ore Hitori De Juubun Da

the longest for me should B,...
well i've got DevilMayCry for a long time
me and my cousin play it a lot until we have finnished it
and now i like 2 play KOF 2002/2001
and also street fighter vs marvel super heroes
if i had to choose 1 well i dunno
mayB it could b,... street fighter vs marvel

outofphase

outofphase

Xenophile

Deus ex Machina. There's just so many ways you can go about completing your missions and your character is so customizeable that... well wow!

and besides, the plot is so intricate and complicated. i learn something new every time i play!

Signature
www.outofphase.tk -Online Manga, Sketchbook Gallery, and how to Draw Tutorials

smilebit

smilebit

aristocat

jet set radiooooo!!!!!
i played it through five times and got everything. all the tags and secrect characters. and besides, makiny my own tag is way fun. oh well. i miss it so much, and my cast.

Signature

Spriggan

Spriggan

Mahtatakee

ooh mine should be Medal of Honnor Allied Assault (fps).. don't know why but I can't get rid of this game...made the single player 4 times I think..not that great...but I play it since 4 years online with a minimum of 3-4 hours per week..kind of addict....yeah I'm extremely good at this with the sniper so I guess it help..

Signature

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Quote by Cain0rz...Grand Turismo...

I have to agree with the above. Had it since it came out and I keep going back to it with my friend ^___^ .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by 3ks-Devil-666There is many game in this world but only one really makes you excited everytime you play it.
My favourite game of all time that make we want to play it again and again is chaos legion^^
I stop playing it cause i max up basicly everything you can max up in the game^^

Plz share us your long lasting game you've ever got.

Chaos Legion is so badly overlooked and its a good game, really. Bad reviews - pah - they don't know how to judge games really, in my opinion.

The game I really liked the most and never got tired of playing would be Grandia Xtreme. I like Fatal Frame II - but that's another story I'll have to say later. lol

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

ffx I geuss :)

prob the longest one yet at the moment ^_^
other prob unlimited saga ^^

both are pretty good game :)

Baldur's Gate 2
i finished it 8/9 times (6 times with same character)
everytime i find something new...

Final Fantasy VII I think ... So many hours in front of my TV ... Cloud, Tina, Yuffie, Cid & Co ... Chocobos ... ^^

Quote by helmut Chocobos ... ^^[/quote

indeed ^_^

Lilith-Aensland

Lilith-Aensland

The Sinner

ffvii and X
I did my record of playtime with those games XD

Signature Image

Takeshi1589

Takeshi1589

King of Cynicism

I know of two....My all-time favorite game, Tales of Symphonia, which I played for 165+ hours my first time through...yeah....I did a ton of stuff...and I'm going to play about 3 or 4 more times through. The second is Star Ocean: Till the End of Time which I've been playing for 90+ hours and I'm still not through. (I love RPGs...if you can't tell) ^^

I do all the resident evil more than 6 times, to find all the secret and win all the bonus.
I don't have PS2 so i don't finish RE Gun Survivor 2,3,4; RE Outbreack. And on the GBA RE Gaiden.

And Prince of Persia, the first version, i died so many time that i could not count them.

3ks-Devil-666

3ks-Devil-666

Prince of Tennis

The longest game that could be played and never get bored is probably "Harvest Moon"
The game is about you working on a ranch. get some money and make relationship with the townfolks. Its a really cool game i reckon i just remembered about it. Maybe i should play it again.......? ^^

Signature Image

Final Fantasy Tactics.

I've dumped innumerable hours into thisgame in all its facets, completed (to my knowledge) the first ever SSCC [that's Solo Straight Character Challenge; i.e. beating the game with the main character Ramza ONLY while allowing him to use the skills from only a single class the entire game], and semi-regularly participate in VS battles against others in my particular group.

Create a set of rules the battle will be set under. We play on actual maps within the game (sometimes we can do ones that battles never normally take place on, such as ones shown in cutscenes), keeping track of terrain and character locations with a terrain map. Since everything in FFT is calculated through very exact formulae, aside a very simple 1...100 RNG, carrying out these battles is actually not terribly complicated. 8)

to me, Xenogears is the game. it got good and long story, nice music, beautiful characters and cool robots. it has all it gets^^

3ks-Devil-666

3ks-Devil-666

Prince of Tennis

Another suggestion to all hardcore gaming people.
One of all time most long lasting game would be grand thief auto. even though it is a little bit violence but it should do the job to stop you from getting bored.
please share more info..... on good long lasting.
so that i can get it^^

Signature Image

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 61 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.