Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Naruto Liscence and what to do to keep it unchanged - Minitokyo

Naruto Liscence and what to do to keep it unchanged

page 1 of 1 17 total items

randomspace

randomspace

Why are you here anyway?

Okay, I've read 3 pages of people copmplaining, and i know there are more.
We all know that Naruto is easily the most popular anime currently avaliable on the internet.

We know it's the truth, so then how about we actually do something. we all know at least 4 sites that are Naruto based, how about we get all of the memebers in all of these major naruto sites to do something.

If we all really felt like doing something we can send a few thousand letters demanding that they allow naruto to have no changes what so ever.
And preferably be played on a channel that won't have problems airing it, IE Cartoon Network or less likely some cable channel.

There has to be at least a hundred thousand naruto fans. We could all sign a freaking petition. WHY because it's better then sitting here praying to God, and wishing that it will be alright.

If you want Naruto to stay pure then how about we do something, God, We all love the show, lets take the time to send ShoPro a message, lets tell them how much we want the show to stay the same.

Willit work? I don't know, but honestly would you rather do nothing and know that you at least tried, or give up and whine when they hire horriable voice actors and your little siblings and cousins all are talking about some horriably mangled peice of trash?

You can either work together and try, or sit on your a$$ and cry.
If you think i'm wrong let me know, otherwise lets do something.

Only a fool will sit by and let harm come to that which they care about. You live to fufil your passions, and if you enjoy naruto you should attempt to keep it pure.

*aka* monglass

Signature
"life is like an analogy"

Unoffically, but nearly verified, tallest person you'll ever meet. (on MT)

If you stare long enough, it will wink at you. (especially if you go crazy because your staring so long)

God man naruto is gone...

im goingto go cry..someone start a petiton?

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

Quote by feliciteim goingto go cry..someone start a petiton?

one has already been done and was posted in another thread with the same topic.

http://www.petitiononline.com/naruto99/petition.html

yup, it's a damn cold day to a lot of people for this happening but as I read up, ShoPro is only a sub-licensing group and isnt really officia until a real company gains the license like VIZ, which looks like it will actually go to VIZ. Anyways, subbers will no doubt continue this great anime like others did like Inuyasha, Full Metal Alchemist, Gundam Seed, One Pice, and so forth. Way to many fans out there to be left disappointed by this sinful act!

StoicDan

StoicDan

I like to make waffles...

I'll say this, I don't care what they do to the voices, as along as they don't put it on t.v. I just want them to go straight to dvd. Since so many people on the internet already know about Naruto there won't be a problem in sales. Also they have Anime Conventions all around the U.S so selling it there and advertising it there won't be a problem. I'm saying this right now cause 4kids has ruined some of my favorite animes, such as Shaman King and One Piece. WTF were they thinking when they decided to give Ren a british accent? I mean for the love of God he's obviously chineses! Which is freaking ridiculous. Also changing character names? Hao to Zeak!?!? Fucking seriously? But I a lot of people think VIZ will license it, but I think Bandai will. I mean Bandai has license other animes such as Cowboy Bebop, Onegai Teacher and Twins. Plus Bandai already makes most of the Naruto stuff, like games, toys, cosplay items. I mean it's practically a Bandai product. But I don't care what they do to the english version as along as it doesn't air on cable t.v, satelite, public I don't care just don't put this shit on t.v straight to dvd I say.

Signature

Evolution-

Evolution-

Completed

There will still be fansubs, thrust me. Just look at FMA, it was licensed very quick, but still they subed all of them anyway. I bet 1 million $ there will still be sub's.

agree on the fansubing idea

to tell you the truth, i wasn't at all happy to hear that Viz might be getting Naruto. I have been waiting for naruto to be licenced for a while becuase now thats its going to be licenced, alot of naruto products are going to come here, like games, stationary, models, and maybe plushies. The companies that i wanted to licenced naruto were #1 Genoeon ( i wanted some of the X voice actors to do naruto characters) or #2 trsi. I just dont want Viz to do to Naruto what they did to other animes, like only 3 epis per dvd, only tranlations of the song in the intro. Though i will be happy to atleast have the sub part on the dvds. There is still groups that might still sub the epis as there coming out, becuase it to popular to stop.
Yea Uchihas on the screen 0_0 <3

Signature Image

ZittFu

ZittFu

Part-time Shinigami

yeah i hope for fansubbing to, i would buy the dvd of course, but for now it would be horrible to stop so close to the end of the saga i mean episode 120!! i hope they really respect the show and all the fans .

i just hope that they don't cut out any of the episodes or sensor it.

ZittFu

ZittFu

Part-time Shinigami

and i hope they don t change character names, jutsus , sexual jokes , and turn it into another Dragon ball Z . . .. or worst . .. a Pokemon

juliechan

UchiWa fan

Bad new i agreed, and for us french people we will be invest with fansub in french. I hate fansubs in french. But don't worry we will still be able to found our new episode of naruto, i am sure of it^-^. Good idea to put it on dvd, I am thinking about fma that is beginning to be transalate in english. I hope like you that they won't change the name. Except for putting uchiwa in place of uchiha i won't mind ^_^'

When life put you down you have to get up with style!
Quand la vie te fou a terre faut savoir se relever en beaute!

juliechan aka. Miss Dante

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

I just read that Cartoon Network's Toonami has gotten rights to air Naruto on TV and will air 3rd quarter of 2005. Now knowing how toonami works, there will be censored parts to the anime, since the anime isnt really meant for kids. If they even think about altering anything else like names of characters, jitsus, etc, there will be hell to pay! Most of you are saying that there will be fansubs, I totally agree. The anime is way to popular for fansubbin to stop just kuz of this. LONG LIVE naruto!!!

Leaf

Leaf

Dreamcatcher

Now this means that most people are going to stop they're subs of the anime.. greeeaat.. T_T There's more info on http://narutofan.com if you wanna read about it all there. I really don't want it coming out in english.. >_<; what will their voices sound like!?

Signature Image
thanks to wintersrain for the banner

Dattebayo and aone keeping it alive..

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

really dattebayo+aone is keeping it alive XDDD my herrosss!! yessssh well I hope.

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

randomspace

randomspace

Why are you here anyway?

That is true, i don't know how they get the raws, and i don't know if the normal viewr can get the raws, but at least they are still working at it.

At the same time i know there is a petition "going around". I wish i could the link but you may be able to find it at petition .com search for naruto if you can.

Signature
"life is like an analogy"

Unoffically, but nearly verified, tallest person you'll ever meet. (on MT)

If you stare long enough, it will wink at you. (especially if you go crazy because your staring so long)

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.