Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Would You Feel Embarrassed If Someone Caught You Watching Ecchi? - Minitokyo

Would You Feel Embarrassed If Someone Caught You Watching Ecchi?

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 88 total items

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

[Edited to make it shorter]

Would you feel ashamed if your parents or your close friends ever caught you watching ecchi?
And are you more of an ecchi-perverted type of person, or a non-ecchi type of person, just like me?

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

It really depends who it was that caught me, but I don't know if there's anyone who I'd be able to invite over to join me ^^; .
I think the person would depict the amount of guilt I'd feel.

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

boogybro

boogybro

Doing the happy dance.

I don't see a reason why anyone would be embarrassed watching ecchi, but I probably would be if I was. But I've never been in that situation. It can't be helped XD We see a pretty figure and we need to look at it. It's the most common thing in the world, so everyone should just accept it, and not get embarrassed. I do agree that more should be done to stop younger people from looking at it though.

Signature

^_^ good point, but... apart for the underaged (who really shouldn't have such an easy acess to all sorts of info - 18+ ) , ecchi is viewed by many... for example i like to view ecchi and all of my male and female friends like it too... of course you can say that i and my friends are all pervs or that our iq is low becouse we watch such things, but... ^_^ we are free to watch what we like right ?! as are all the rest of the people on this planet...

*sorry for any miss types or errors

Chizuku

Chizuku

"simply me..."

waa~! ^_^.... Im somewhat kind'a non-ecchi type of person... may I ask?
what if youre in a situation where some of your close friends decided to try to watch some ecchi thingie and you decided to join because you havent try any before.... after that do you consider yourself...... bad??? but after that incident you promise never to do it again........ :hmpf: hmm..... XP :pacman: ;) i really dont know... that idea just came into my mind just a while ago.... OX well, that's all i can say, i think.... XP Until next time, bye bye!!!
Jaa-ne~! XP :pacman: ;) :D :nya:

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Quote by UrbanRonin^_^ good point, but... apart for the underaged (who really shouldn't
have such an easy acess to all sorts of info - 18+ ) , ecchi is viewed
by many... for example i like to view ecchi and all of my male and
female friends like it too... of course you can say that i and my
friends are all pervs or that our iq is low becouse we watch such
things, but... ^_^ we are free to watch what we like right ?! as are
all the rest of the people on this planet...
*sorry for any miss types or errors

My best friend caught her boyfriend looking over some ecchi pics. on the net, and she gave him a cold hard slap for doing so.

Just telling you peeps - when you grow up, you better become a bachelor, so that way you can keep your options open without being blamed nor cheating on anyone, really. lol

Guys find girls watching girlish ecchi pics. cool in their books. Girls think otherwise. I wonder why. Hmm... lol

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

I'm always watching ecchi & hentai with friends.
It's FUN!!!
Reminds me of "mystery science theater"

Khriss

Khriss

is addicted to RO again. sigh.

hmmm

yeah i'd be pretty embarassed
but i dont do this for the wrong reasons, i like ecchi just for the art, thats all ^^
and im 14 this year..lolz

Quote by Khrisshmmm

yeah i'd be pretty embarassed
but i dont do this for the wrong reasons, i like ecchi just for the art, thats all ^^
and im 14 this year..lolz

Wuss....

^_^ my girlfriend makes fun of me by watching "yuri" (i think; guys with guys... >_< yuck) and when i watch ecchi she starts teasing me by telling me that they are fiction... or... i don't care, since i watch becouse i fully know it is fiction and not something that betrayes our bond, when she watches those anime i start picking on her... but we don't get into fights becouse of it, of course there are people and people... so... they are free to think what they want... ^_^ we have no problem with stuff like this...

darkfirefox

darkfirefox

Spriggan

I would be embarassed if my parents saw me watching ecchi. but as for other people I wouldn't be embarrassed. I'll let my friends join me in watching ecchi. I find nothing wrong with watching ecchi. It's just a cute girl with a skimpy outfit. same stuff that comes out in tv and movies nowadays.

Signature
The ever beautiful Rabi en Rose

Tatsuya

Tatsuya

.: Lonely Chicky:.

nope~ i don't really like ecchi.

Signature

ps : excuse my poor english

Quote by Tatsuyanope~ i don't really like ecchi.

Mega Wuss...

Criox

Criox

~LoNe BaNcHoU oF MiNiToKyO~

Quote by moaricai

Mega Wuss...

U r sick! I can tell form the thread! >_>.......

Personally, I dun really like ecchi cuz its kind of sick! Dun even say bout those hentai! Those ppl who think its a kind of art r nuts! -_-lll! It turns me off! Well I wish there is a group out there who can stop those hentai production! >_<

~SpInnIng ThE NeW ThReAd oF CrEaTiOn~
Signature

pft...she should've hid it better XD
oh well im not that embarrased by it...you can see worse stuff on tv...plus its only ecchi so theres not that much showing...if it was hentai though....slappage...

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

hmmm.

Quote by CelessaMy best friend caught her
boyfriend looking over some ecchi pics. on the net, and she gave him a
cold hard slap for doing so.

poor boy, should slap back ;-) imho physical attacks are much worse then any ecchi could be.

I think nobody should be ashamed. If someone thinks its wrong, he or she should not do it. If he/she thinks its ok there is no need to be ashamed.

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Quote by CrioxPersonally, I dun really like ecchi cuz its kind of sick! Dun even say
bout those hentai! Those ppl who think its a kind of art r nuts!
-_-lll! It turns me off! Well I wish there is a group out there who can
stop those hentai production! >_<

lol - I'd say the same thing too. Not only does it turn me off - I'd rather be gouging my eyes out with ice cream - though I'm not crazy enough to do so myself. Oh silly me - lol. A couple of friends I know says its okay to be perverted in every which way - but you better not go mentioning stuff to me there, or else it'll be instant slappage from the teflon pan by moi, of course - which is not a good thing you'd like to see or be in, believe me. lol

Signature

sykboy

sykboy

Reality Engineer

OK so ecchi may be everywhere but it is still a matter of choice, if you dont like it dont look, most search engines have at least a thumbnail so you may see what you will actually be looking at, myself the other day, was looking for some Kiddy Grade pictures and even though i had the filter set to block adult content i saw more than one hentai image. Still not convinced, If you arent sure what you are about to watch is suitable than do a little research before watching it. With all the reviews available there should be some idea as to the content of the film. I myself do not find ecchi degrading, contrary to popular belief ecchi is no more degrading as underwear published in a retail catalogue, The real perverted things are hentai images and films that come up in any search for anime, girls in underwear and bikinis are nothing compared to that.
The moral is- Ecchi may be seductive but hentai is rape.

What is reality, Does it exist? Or is it a figment of your own delusional conscious state.
Can You Prove it?

Signature
Thanks for the sig einna!!

Member of :) ECCHI CLUB :) MINITOKYO AUSTRALIA :) DOT HACK :) OLDSTERS :) IRC :)
Reaity Engineered

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

Quote by moaricai

Mega Wuss...

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and you should respect that.

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

I would feel embarassed ofcourse no question about it .. and I don't think it's wrong to be embarassed if things like that happend!!

Hentai is still out of my list that for sure.. but to what level people see things ecchi because i don't want any one to mix thing ... I do admire beauty (I'm a man XD) but some times what you see as butifull other people see as sexy or worst ecchi .. it's all depend on you and the way you see it .. to me what I see as sexy (mostly drawing not real human) is ok to be seen by my best friends (because what I see is considered a joke to them and i never see them get embarassed of me finding ecchi stuff in there laptops) other then that then it's a big "NO" not for the people around me to see from me. and some time i stop my friend from going too extreem and if you call me "Wuss" then it's ok because this is the way I'm and it's not going to change!!

OK.
Guys, i'm sorry.

come on Celessa, be honest, we know u watched Echii before :P.............but if i got caught i'll just say "What? I'm a human too you know"

Signature

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

Hey, there's nothing wrong in having some ecchi. Besides, she's probably curious about it.

In my case, my girl don't seem to mind. She's a very understanding person.

"Well, you ARE a MAN after all..." - Ayu, my girlfriend.

So, yeah...

bort

Ecchi Fan

meh,I dont really know what i would do

Hey

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 88 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.