Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Understanding The Male Behavior - Minitokyo

Understanding The Male Behavior

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 126 total items

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Not going to lie here. I never liked the way how a guy thinks. Period. Never liked them either. lol - Most guys, but not all, of course. That's just me.

Before the guys are itching to say something about this - I'm sure there are several guys who wish to say their own points about this matter as well to defend themselves, so by all means, do so.

To me, men are just flat out weird, and very mysterious human beings here, I'll have to admit. Questions keep trickling into my mind, some that I still don't simply understand quite clearly, and I like to address them so that answers may be found.

--------------------------------

1. Like why are men in general so obsessed with good-looking girls?
2. Do they always drool over perverted pictures and think about panties all the time?
3. What's with men getting turned on by females looking at female pics, while the ladies don't do the same for the guys as well?
4. And what's with the concept that guys find two girls making out is a whole lot better for them, really?
5. Football, hockey? Do men always goof off sometimes, constantly, or hardly ever? And why do some men goof off immaturely this way for no reason at all? Are you guys constantly thinking impure, perverted thoughts all the time, or not, especially when a good-looking girl passes you by?

And to add to that, if you've ever encountered these before:

Why do some friends or complete strangers of yours like to mention out perverted things about girls in front of the public out loud, really - if ever? Do you enjoy this kind of behavior coming off of them and think its all alright, or feel bitter about it and angry about the way they handled themselves? And of course - I'm not in the mood for guys who tend to fake themselves out, acting all royal and manly just to impress the ladies here. Be totally honest here.

And do you agree that sometimes the immaturity of male behavior just goes a little too far, at times, or not?

Hmm... the thought process of how a guy thinks. It's kind of disturbing when you contemplate on it, really. So men, cough up your answers, before Celessa sends down troops to hunt you down. lol

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

bakayumeneko

bakayumeneko

baka yume neko

lol the male behaviour ....some thing us female species will neva find out about
lol

Signature Image

ManOnFire

ManOnFire

Fiery wrath time! MWAHAHAHA!

Heh heh heh... I think we all can sum it up in 1 certain h-word (hint: males and females have different types of these; essential for growing up)

Those urges come naturally, thanks to them... Lots of us can put the blame on them (I think...)

If it's red or fiery, I'll pay attention! WOOHOO! If it's red and fiery, GIMME!
Check my fiery userpage! (though I'm no photoshop expert):
Signature Image
Signature image made by ShueiTenshi. Thanks!

Periphery

The End

Well.. it's usually the case that boys like girlxgirl and girls like boyxboy >_<
i wonder why though, and i agree, i'll never know what they're thinking

<3 Dark Mousy ! ^_^
Signature

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Quote by bakayumenekolol the male behaviour ....some thing us female species will neva find out about
lol

**Scoffs** Yeah, something I wouldn't want to know either. lol - All signs point to: Strange Individual Beings

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Chizuku

Chizuku

"simply me..."

waa~! i'm sometimes got annoyed to some guys easily especially in my school... because some of them enjoys playing tricks on girls (including me) >=0!!.... And boys in my school are really really noisy, bossy, lazy, boastful and such.... But some were nice... And sometimes those bad boys make fun with girls that dont look too pretty... they can easily say something that can hurt the person's feelings... i agree to Ms.Celessa in:
Men being obsessed in good-looking girls...
Only a few of them doesnt care about the physical appearance of others... t_t.....
i only have a few trusted guy friends... because... the reasons are there (up)....
I havent have a boyfriend before and im planning not to have one as long as i can know them better... ^_^ bye-bye... gomen ne for being sooo talkative this time..
Jaa-ne~!

darkfirefox

darkfirefox

Spriggan

Us dudes like good looking girls because our mind is wired to work that way. we like eye candy. that's the way our brains our wired. I think girls are more of a paradox. for instance some girls don't like guys that are nice to them. that just doesn't make any sense to me.

Signature
The ever beautiful Rabi en Rose

haha silly lady...if guys don't try and understand women why try and understand us
i mean we're not even that complicated....shallow mind deep heart
thats just how it is...as for those questions....

we like good-looking girls just like any other person would even girls ;) just cuz there easy on the eyes and for the more perverted guys something to fantasize about XD

guys dont actually drool over picts and think about panties that much....we tend to drool over the acutally girl and think of them without panties XP haha...wee~ perversion

pft...guys gettin turned on by girls looking at girls...all about that fantasy thing...lots of guys think 2 is better than 1 and as for you women thinking like that...i dunno...you a mystery wrapped in an enigma..

weee~ 2 girls making out weee~ lezzies XD haha same reason as the last answer....fantasy

sports? gives us something to do that keeps our mind off cute girls XD take that away and you have a more perverted guy...goofing off and playing around with girls is just a way of flirting....and as for being perverted all the time...eh its part of who we are...can't help it...part of the subconcious that comes out a lot for some guys and not as much for others

as for me...hehe 40% studly 25% cute 15% perverted 20% charming 50%sexii and
100% kickass XD haha 250% XD

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

Criox

Criox

~LoNe BaNcHoU oF MiNiToKyO~

Quote by Celessa

Like why are men in general so obsessed with good-looking girls?
Do they always drool over perverted pictures and think about panties
all the time?
What's with men getting turned on by females looking at female pics,
while girls don't do the same for guys?
And what's with the concept that guys find two girls making out is a
whole lot better for them, really?
Football, hockey? Always goofing off? Do you guys like being perverted
all the time?
Hmm... the thought process of how a guy thinks.
lol

Well I dunno if u hv study biology b4! Actually boys thinks somethin perverted is becuz of the homones in their bodies! Its hard to explain...>_<! Gosh! I didn't noe u hate us so much! Sad to hear it! >_< Well as for me, wat i think is as long as the girl is kind-hearted doesn't matter if gd-looking or wat, its ok! I dun really care much of appearance!

~SpInnIng ThE NeW ThReAd oF CrEaTiOn~
Signature

Well everyone can answer these questions quite differently, and some of these questions can generalize men overall. I'll answer these to apply to myself to the best of my ability.

1. Like many other things the attraction to good looking girls isn't really a logical act; this is just how most guys feel reguardless of what they, themselves may want. No guy decides "I'm going to obsess over beautiful women" it's just a part of the "male condition."

2. I don't "drool over pictures" and think sexual thoughts all the time. Most of my time in thought is spent thinking about whatever anime I've been watching, beats to play on my drums, how to make my friends happier, etc. In other words what one would "normally" think about. Looking at or thinking of sexually provoking things brings pleasure and some guys may do it more than others but I think in general there are a lot more important things to all guys despite what they may tell you at the moment.

3&4. I know that female sexuality works much differently than male sexuality. I really can't explain the inner-workings, I'm not female and haven't taken any classes reguarding this sort of thing. Again like the first question there isn't any real logical explaination of why this is a "turn-on" to many men. The thought of girls and girls together can be a double plus I suppose, 2 of what most men see as the most beautiful entities in the world loving or finding joy in eachother can be a very pleasurable thought.

5. Here again are actions not really brought on by a thought process. What men find "fun" is going to be different from what women find enjoyable. Men are built to be strong, this isn't a biased statement, it's obvious in our physical build. That said, the drive that many men have to be stronger or to proove themselves on a "battlefield" (which many contact sports represent) is one of those natural pleasures. Not all but most men have a drive somewhere in them to fight, wheras from what I've seen women generally don't. A lot of guys just have a good time with that urge to fight with friends while not having any anger, just one of those natural things I suppose.

I apologize for my perhaps long winded response. I know I'm not exactly like most other men, I don't see any point in that playful fighting most of the time and the way a lot of men treat women makes me want to kill them. I really do try my best to be a gentleman although these days being so non-agressive in the real world can be unaffective. I'm speaking truthfully from what I believe, I haven't taken any college classes on how these things work but I'm sure there are a lot of answers out there. Hopefully you aren't provoked to "send in troops" anymore (lol). And hopefully I've helped maybe a little bit to explain a few things. In the end guys and girls are very different, there will never be a complete understanding by one side about the other. I do my best to get along with women, and a lot of the time I find them more interesting to be around than men (though most of them reject me /sigh). I just make myself understand that there are a lot of things I just will never get about women and move on. I've answered your questions, as a man, as maturely and honestly as possible. /sigh I will now get back to studying for my tests lol. /bow Thank you.

Signature
"Eloi, Eloi, lema... sabachthani..."

yieloon

yieloon

#1 Slacker

What an interesting topic.

1. All guys are horny. It is just the way guy are. However, girls are horny too, it is just that it isnt obvious or they dont show it. Its not like u girls didnt drool over some hot guys on tv or magazine. This question work both way =p

2. I dont do that, dunno about other guys though.
3/4. Maybe two is better than 1
5. We love sports and like doing outdoor activity. Its so much better staying at home and moping.

Generally, girls are much more complicated. They can be nice one moment and hot headed the next moment. They like gossiping , talking on the phone for god how long and other stuffs.

Signature

They say that god arranged relationships, but men created separation.

Norimune

Norimune

Prince of Winter

I'll give a similar response to chopstick's but with and importan and historical quote first:
FREUD, the most important psicoanalist scholar in all history died without understanding YOU women ~_~
besides we are not thinking in panties ALL the time (only 99.9 percent of it :D ) and what do you care about it, if the rest of us who are charming and who really care for your feelings are rejected as you chose a boyfriend who is rude and treats you like crap!
Come on let's be sincere... men can not figure how women think because you even don't know what you want!!!
Your whole way of doing thinks can be related to the way you shop, eat and behave in relationships.
A man only enters a shop when he really knows what he is looking for, this same way of thinking applies to every aspect of his life... that's right... WE always know what we want and we go for it, in sports and in love... Women hesitate too much... that's why both sex complement each other.
Women are practical, more sensitive to feelings, they calculate and manage better in difficult situations, etc...
Men have a greater sense of honour, they are emotionaly stronger, care more about the pleasures of life than mere responsabilities (hehehe XD ). And most important of all, the have enough patience to wait for women outside a clothes shop while the try almost everything without buying absolutely anything :D :D :D
An last... sex, rude sports, adrenaline, speed... they are ancient instincts written in our dna... like women's sense of maternity and... (well that's it I guess ~_~ )...

"Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici." By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe.

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Quote by TranceAionWell everyone can answer these questions quite differently, and some of
these questions can generalize men overall. I'll answer these to apply
to myself to the best of my ability.
1. Like many other things the attraction to good looking girls isn't
really a logical act; this is just how most guys feel reguardless of
what they, themselves may want. No guy decides "I'm going to obsess
over beautiful women" it's just a part of the "male condition."
2. I don't "drool over pictures" and think sexual thoughts all the
time. Most of my time in thought is spent thinking about whatever anime
I've been watching, beats to play on my drums, how to make my friends
happier, etc. In other words what one would "normally" think about.
Looking at or thinking of sexually provoking things brings pleasure and
some guys may do it more than others but I think in general there are a
lot more important things to all guys despite what they may tell you at
the moment.
3&4. I know that female sexuality works much differently than male
sexuality. I really can't explain the inner-workings, I'm not female
and haven't taken any classes reguarding this sort of thing. Again like
the first question there isn't any real logical explaination of why
this is a "turn-on" to many men. The thought of girls and girls
together can be a double plus I suppose, 2 of what most men see as the
most beautiful entities in the world loving or finding joy in eachother
can be a very pleasurable thought.
5. Here again are actions not really brought on by a thought process.
What men find "fun" is going to be different from what women find
enjoyable. Men are built to be strong, this isn't a biased statement,
it's obvious in our physical build. That said, the drive that many men
have to be stronger or to proove themselves on a "battlefield" (which
many contact sports represent) is one of those natural pleasures. Not
all but most men have a drive somewhere in them to fight, wheras from
what I've seen women generally don't. A lot of guys just have a good
time with that urge to fight with friends while not having any anger,
just one of those natural things I suppose.
I apologize for my perhaps long winded response. I know I'm not exactly
like most other men, I don't see any point in that playful fighting
most of the time and the way a lot of men treat women makes me want to
kill them. I really do try my best to be a gentleman although these
days being so non-agressive in the real world can be unaffective. I'm
speaking truthfully from what I believe, I haven't taken any college
classes on how these things work but I'm sure there are a lot of
answers out there. Hopefully you aren't provoked to "send in troops"
anymore (lol). And hopefully I've helped maybe a little bit to explain
a few things. In the end guys and girls are very different, there will
never be a complete understanding by one side about the other. I do my
best to get along with women, and a lot of the time I find them more
interesting to be around than men (though most of them reject me
/sigh). I just make myself understand that there are a lot of things I
just will never get about women and move on. I've answered your
questions, as a man, as maturely and honestly as possible. /sigh I will
now get back to studying for my tests lol. /bow Thank you.

Wow - that is quite an explanation. Thanks for your time and patience - as to Number 3 & 4, I can sense what you mean. My points are just on the generalization about males of course, but I'm very glad there are guys like you who really are more mature and classy than what most girls perceive boys to be, pretty much. I'm humble with your explanation - and thanks for being serious here. I'm quite greatful for your response here. You take care, as always.

Signature

Quote by Celessa
Questions keep trickling into my mind, some that I still don't simply
understand quite clearly, and I like to address them so that answers
may be found.

Maybe trying to understand is the wrong way ;-) What about trying to accept?

Quote by Celessa

The same reason why girls are obsessed by good looking boys i think.... (If i just think about alle the screaming robbie williams/beatle/nkotb/you name it fans...)

Quote by Celessa
all the time?

Never think about panties, more about whats under the panties ;-) In fact i dont really understand tis obsession of panties. But who am i to judge...

Quote by Celessa

Whuo???? Never thought about that. *makes notes*

Quote by Celessa
all the time?

You use the word "perverted" quite often.... i am not so much into sports but i guess just everybody has his/her obsession. Whats yours? And did you never encounter anyone who does not understand your obsession/finds it pervert? A lot of people find watching anime pervert....

Norimune

Norimune

Prince of Winter

Quote by yieloonWhat an interesting topic.
1. All guys are horny. It is just the way guy are. However, girls are horny too, it is just that it isnt obvious or they dont show it. Its not like u girls didnt drool over some hot guys on tv or magazine. This question work both way =p
2. I dont do that, dunno about other guys though.3/4. Maybe two is better than 1
5. We love sports and like doing outdoor activity. Its so much better staying at home and moping.
Generally, girls are much more complicated. They can be nice one moment and hot headed the next moment. They like gossiping , talking on the phone for god how long and other stuffs.

Oh come on don't you drool all over yourself when you go see a Brad Pitt movie??!? ~_~
besides acording to Science (and this is a fact) Women are more propense to infidelity than men, the have even foud the gene that makes women infidel to their husbands...
And last but not least... IF YOU dislike SO MUCH drooling men... WHY DO YOU WEAR THE clothes YOU wear, YOU should BE dressing LIKE nuns... isn't THAT THE reason WHY lingerie, MINI skirts, bikinis, AND short TOPS WERE invented??? TO MAKE MEN drool???
come ON!

"Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici." By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe.

tuxedotservo

tuxedotservo

-- gone and very much forgotten

Quote by CelessaNot going to lie here. I never liked the way how a guy thinks. Period.

Well, now that we're off to such a great start! ^^

Quote by Celessa
Never liked them either. lol - Most guys, but not all, of course.
Men are just flat out weird, and very mysterious human beings here,
I'll have to admit.

Ask 10 males about females, and they'd echo that right back at you, I'd imagine.

Quote by Celessa
may be found.

A number of these are trap questions, you know. Not really questions, but statements of how you think males are, ending with a question mark ^^

Quote by Celessa
Do they always drool over perverted pictures and think about panties all the time?

Can't really answer the first part. I'd imagine there is some sort of biological link to both your questions, though. Just a hunch.

So here is a question for you, Celessa - what is the general age group of males you are around? It sounds like teenagers. Yeah - they are notorious for such things. They grow out of it. Really.

Quote by Celessa
What's with men getting turned on by females looking at female pics, while girls don't do the same for guys?

You know - I don't know. Anyone out there study sex drives and the like? I'm guessing it's tied into that somehow - seeing multiple potential partners. Just a complete guess, though. I don't think it's that special, myself - but perhaps it's because I'd rather be kissed, than watch others kiss? ^^;

Quote by Celessa
Football, hockey? Always goofing off? Do you guys like being perverted all the time?

Is there a problem with football and hockey?
"Doing your nails? Buying clothes?" It's easy to play the simplified generalization game! Wee ^^

Different hormones, I'm guessing, account for a lot. And then, you have how society grooms each sex to act in just a certain way. Between the two - yeah - things are different.

--
tuxedotservo
Palpatine for Emperor - Why Settle for the Lesser Evil?
Dancing to the beat of a different drummer, and it's not pretty.

hehe.. we feel exactly the same way about women.. i think finding a cure for aids would be a lot easier than understanding women lol... actually we males are pretty easy to understand.. we tend to be transparent about many things and the only thing really left to understand is to understand how to accept.. confusing ryt? but thats the way things are... =)

GutsyAnime

GutsyAnime

Hardcore Gamer

In my opinion, woman are and always will be much harder to understand than men.

Men do these things Celessa is curious about because it's just plain ol' part of being a guy. Woman on the other hand do things they themselves don't even have a good answer for.

I can't give you a direct answer for most of your questions but the reason most guys goof off is because it's one of the most fun things in the world, you should try it sometime.

DarkCrimson

DarkCrimson

Angel on Dragon's Mistress

Oh wow you also try to found it out :D :).Thats what I try for Whole Years now lol.I think there are some things in this World that will never be discoverd.And theMale Behavior is such a thing Teheheh :D :)

Signature

I'll sign on to most of TranceAion's explanation. For being an 18yo male, he's got a lot on the ball for his age.

Here are some additional observations from your favorite MT pontificator.

* While it's not very scientific, you can learn quite a bit from John Gray's "Men are from Mars, Women from Venus," especially when it comes to the chapters on communication -- how men and women communicate, where they differ, and what a particular communication style can mean.

* Some studies have suggested reasons for why men are wired for visual stimulus and women are wired for societal stimulus (wealth, stability, socially prominent). Most of this has to do with reproduction and survival drives. Many guys are off drooling at babes who appear good-looking (thus healthy, not marred by disease or malnutrition, and able to successfully produce viable offspring) and girls are off drooling over the young Adonis, the rich dude, or the sports stud (thus likely to be a long-term successful provider for the raising of offspring and protector against others). This doesn't make current social behavior acceptable, but understanding where it's coming from helps you recognize it for what it is and perhaps avoid it if you find it unappealing.

* I find a lot of both male and female behavior to be shallow, ridiculous, single-minded, and selfish. Being Neandertal isn't limited to just one of the sexes. Women dwell too much on image, appearance, and how they look to others both externally and with societal interrelationships. The women I've liked are ones who are highly intelligent and don't really give a hoot what other people think. They don't wear a lot of makeup and don't have acres of closets filled with clothes. These women are grounded, real people. They were worth searching out.

* As for the girl-on-girl action: yes, I find it sexy. A threesome is also sexy. But I've never had one, and I think the reason it's every guy's fantasy is because it's so damn hard to get even one of you into bed that getting two of you is like dying and going to heaven. XP I suspect that the threesome also plays into the aforementioned evolutionary trend: with two women, the man is much more likely to successfully spread his genes around. The opposite appears to be true for women: though two men increases the chances of providing for children, it decreases the chance for any single set of genes to succeed.

Quote by CelessaLike why are men in general so obsessed with good-looking girls?

I'm not o_0 I don't think so at least. I usually hate them more since they tend to be either arrogant or ditzy. Otherwise I'm pretty indifferent towards people.

Quote by CelessaDo they always drool over perverted pictures and think about panties all the time?

Story time? XD Once upon a time, I was on the computer browsing through forums. (sounds familiar...)
My brother and his brother's friend were in the room watching tv and reading a magazine respectively. All of a sudden, Leon (my brother's friend) shows me a picture of some girl in the magazine and asks, "Hey what do you think about her?"
So our hormonally-challenged hero takes a look at the picture, shrugs, and goes back to browsing and answers, "What about her?"
Mr. Leon then went to our hero's brother to support him. My brother then turns to me, making an surprised (and awkward) expression and proceeds to ask, "Are you asexual or something?"
Wasn't the first and probably won't be the last time my brother and his friends question whether or not I'm asexual.

Quote by CelessaWhat's with men getting turned on by females looking at female pics, while girls don't do the same for guys?

I've never seen a female looking at a female's picture. Doesn't sound particularly enticing though.

Quote by CelessaAnd what's with the concept that guys find two girls making out is a whole lot better for them, really?

Whether it's two girls making out, two guys making out, or a guy and a girl making out, do it somewhere else.

Quote by CelessaFootball, hockey? Always goofing off? Do you guys like being perverted all the time?

Well as my brother said, "Even girls know how to play football!" I know you're supposed to run the ball over to the other side though! >_> Don't know anything about points and stuff though. Don't really know anything about hockey besides "Get the pick in their goal" either. I don't really goof off or act perverted much either; more along the lines of self-pitying,anti-social, sarcastic, and of course cynical.

Quote by CelessaNot going to lie here. I never liked the way how a guy thinks. Period.
Never liked them either. lol - Most guys, but not all, of course.
Men are just flat out weird, and very mysterious human beings here,
I'll have to admit.
may be found.
--------------------------------
all the time?
all the time?
Hmm... the thought process of how a guy thinks. It's kind of
disturbing, really. So men, cough up your answers, before Celessa sends
down troops to hunt you down. lol

i have to disagree with you there Celess :p.........

- I for one don't care about looks, personality is number 1
- What i really care about is their personality and what they think about and stuff

i got a few question for ladies now :)

- Why do Females rather to go out with cool and 'Hot' looking guys then rather say average people?

- Why don't girls care about personality more then looks
- Why can't girls just be themselves rather being some super popular person who she really isn't?

Come on Ladies, cough them up :P

Signature

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

1-well good looks are what the media or whatever (fashion, make-up etc.. societies) want us to believe in.... but as everything, good looks aren't a constant thing over time.... back in time when ppl where starving, well proportionned women were the good looking ones, but now that in our modern societies, we have all the food we want (and more than that), the 'stick-like' silouhette is the thing that's defined as good looks : you always wish what you can't get, so that why men (and girls) go for good looks (or either for making other men jealous, to say "that's my territory"....... instinct)

2-not all the time, but well the panties fantasy is, like i said, wanting what you can't get, and fantasising about what you can't see.... plus ppl in general tend to idealise things, so that they get disappointed when they see the real thing (you always expect something better)

3-4-well yeah, but somehow when you think about it, it's stupid, because 2 womens that love each other can't love a man can they (or maybe they can, but that one chance over 1 million). plus we men only have one penis, so what's the point?? (though i must confess it's pretty exciting when you think about it........ okay i'm a pervert, but i'm a guy, even if it doesn't excuse that)

5- yuk, football sucks !! well i guess most of the guys out there might like to prove their strenght or whatever, therefore showing off in front of each other to "elect the dominating male", but i'm really more into individual sports, i think it helps develop reflexes, self control etc.... and i particularly enjoy those sports where you have a contact with nature (mountain riding, cross country .... just walking)

just a thought that occured to me........ maybe men have too much energy compared to women (you gals get down once a month or so, i guess it must be tiring and energy consuming).... so we have to exteriorize it somehow
well i'm not gonna pick at you, just wanted to help the 2 human races to understand each other XP

DianKibou

DianKibou

The inflatable Dragon God

Well not all guys are the same because I don't think about panties all the time (Why should I do this?) I like normal girls because they have the best personality I think and what is so great about females looking at female pics? I don't understand it and sport is so boring for me. Uhm I think I'm not a normal guy :D

Signature

page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 126 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.