Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Understanding The Male Behavior - Minitokyo

Understanding The Male Behavior

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 126 total items

boogybro

boogybro

Doing the happy dance.

You make it sound like women are perfect - lol. Aren't really that shallow. We're just different to the way women think. If you ask a guy if another guy is shallow for doing so and so things, they guy would just say he's normal, because that's what we like to do. It's a fact that guys think about sex every 15 seconds, so looking at these pictures and stuff is like a vaccine, if you will. -lol- But in a relationship, a guy would much prefer a woman he can talk to and similar interests then a stunning looking woman. We're not weird, just different from you.

Some questions for the ladies... xd
- Why do girls always seem to go for bad boys, and boys that are considered cool to everyone else?
- Why are girls always so self conscious about how they look to other people, especially boys?

Girls are followers, and always seem to do stuff that would make them look better. Where as we just do stuff for fun and are confortable with. Also, girls like the attention from us XD That's why they are always so self conscious about how they look. YOU FEED OFF THE attention XD. I wont bother about a women's mind, because that I will never understand. lol

Signature

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

Hmm... another cat vs. dog thread... but this one... is... different...

My answer to this thread is that I can't see it as black or white.

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

Kamisongai

Kamisongai

the quiet type (usually)

men and women just think differently, neither one can really understand the other...its probably best if we just dont try to. Just accept what the other sex is doing because it would be like trying to understand the way a dog thinks...not really possible

Work sucks, arrid works!

"swordchucks yo!"

outofphase

outofphase

Xenophile

Let me just start off saying that i'm a guy and i still think guys are strange (in the not good sense of the word =P). People are individuals, so i don't think we can generalize as much as you'd like to. I mean, i'm "Me", not any other guy, so i can't explain why other guys act the way they do. On the other side of the coin, can you know how all girls think just by being one? maybe. i don't know. probably easy if you're normal. probably hard if you aren't

haha, i'm not normal so maybe that's my problem?

but i can answer a few things:
Everyone wants to be with someone healthy. healthy is good.
(ignoring fetishes for the moment) healthy, athletic, and sexy just go together. (and by athletic- not necessarily body builder type stuff, but a person should be able to jog from point a to point b without killing themselves)

when its two girls going at it and not a girl and a guy, there's no other guy to be jealous of. Can you kind of understand what i'm trying to get at? sorry i can't think of a better way to put it.

sorry i can't spend more time on this but my materials processing lab awaits. ^_^ HaHa maybe i should mention that i'm an engineer? =P does that clue you in on my social ineptitude?

good day all!

Signature
www.outofphase.tk -Online Manga, Sketchbook Gallery, and how to Draw Tutorials

DakX

DakX

Inactivity strikes again

Men can't understand women and women can't understand men. Its because we are to diffrent. Thats why its so much fun beeing with girl ( for me then) or with a boy your choise.

Please excuse but my english isn't very wel but I am still learning.

phl

phl

Gone

Quote by AthrunMy answer to this thread is that I can't see it as black or white.

I agree.
Black or white? Nothing in life can be black or white... Everything is in different shades of grey... That's how it is and that's alright like that...

I read TranceAion's post and I think it explains very well and is also a very objective way of viewing things. If you serached for a subjective vision, I'll give it to you...

To introduce myself, I'm a guy turning 18 in a couple of days...
I'll answer your questions, but don't take it as it's everyone else's answer, 'cause I don't think like most of the other guys...
So, here goes my opinion on the topic introduced by Celessa...

1-2: I wanna make it clear here: I am NOT obsessed in "good-looking girls" nor on panties. I just can't stand perverted guys, so I'm not. This doesn't mean I don't like thinking about it or seeing some, I just don't think about it all the time, I don't look for it on the net when I have some free time, I don't do what every other boy would do... (And I'm talking about the majority here)

3-4: Your third and fourth questions are simple to answer in one sentence: Most of the boys are damn perverted human beings! Not much to say about it. That's sadly how it is and we can't do a thing about it! And I'm proud to say I'm not one of those at all...

5: Sports... I can't understand the fun in playing football... hockey... and all these other sports. I don't like playing nor watching these and will never. Though, I think everone has his own way of having fun and I can't blame guys who like sports. But I don't.
It can also be easily explained with one sentence: Most of the boys are damn violent human beings!

And...
Yeah, guys are myterious to girls... just like girls are sometimes to boys...
And just like you said you never liked boys in general, I don't like you girls either (in general again!)...
But I also tend to be a pretty different boy than most of the other ones, so.......

Well, I hope it helped...

And TranceAion,(...)

Quote by TranceAionI apologize for my perhaps long winded response. I know I'm not exactly
like most other men, I don't see any point in that playful fighting
most of the time and the way a lot of men treat women makes me want to
kill them. I really do try my best to be a gentleman although these
days being so non-agressive in the real world can be unaffective. I'm
speaking truthfully from what I believe, I haven't taken any college
classes on how these things work but I'm sure there are a lot of
answers out there. Hopefully you aren't provoked to "send in troops"
anymore (lol). And hopefully I've helped maybe a little bit to explain
a few things. In the end guys and girls are very different, there will
never be a complete understanding by one side about the other. I do my
best to get along with women, and a lot of the time I find them more
interesting to be around than men (though most of them reject me
/sigh). I just make myself understand that there are a lot of things I
just will never get about women and move on. I've answered your
questions, as a man, as maturely and honestly as possible. /sigh I will
now get back to studying for my tests lol. /bow Thank you.

(...) you're my new best friend.
*peace sign* G'bye!

-PHL- \Pure Heavenly Like/
I live in a world that makes no sense.

Quote by Celessa
Like why are men in general so obsessed with good-looking girls?

Some are, some aren't. There are bs reasons that men are "more visual".

Quote:
Do they always drool over perverted pictures and think about panties
all the time?

Teenage men? Yes.

Quote: What's with men getting turned on by females looking at female pics,
while girls don't do the same for guys?

The man believes you will invite him to join.

Quote: And what's with the concept that guys find two girls making out is a
whole lot better for them, really?

The man believes you will invite him to join.

Quote: Football, hockey? Always goofing off? Do you guys like being perverted
all the time?

Some do, some don't.

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

Well men and women are different. To answer your question: it all depends. :)

Quote: Like why are men in general so obsessed with good-looking girls?

Because that is how we are build. It isn't obesession but rather curiousity. I bet you have seen guys would check out a hot looking girl involuntarily when one walks by. It is just a noraml reaction because guys are looking for a mate. :) I think it should be a compliment to the girls if a lot of guys check you out, because it is a way of flattery from the guys. :D

Quote: Do they always drool over perverted pictures and think about panties
all the time?

lol princess, we don't drool over perverted pic all the time, I think you are talking about boys that just hit that tender age that is drooling over those pics. Once you get to a certain point, it wouldn't be as exciting as when you are a teenage boy with tons of excessive energy if you know what I mean. ;) But I do drool over a pic of a hot girl from time to time, it would be unnatural for a mam to not to do it especailly a grown man. :D

Quote: What's with men getting turned on by females looking at female pics,
while girls don't do the same for guys?

Well it is kind of like a appreciation thing, but I highly doubt most guys would like that kind of stuff.

Quote: And what's with the concept that guys find two girls making out is a
whole lot better for them, really?

I guess women just don't understand the magic of it. There is nothing more hoter than two girls going at it. The image just trigger some kind of reaction in any men, there is no perfectly explaination for it.

Quote: Football, hockey? Always goofing off? Do you guys like being perverted
all the time?

How's that being perverted, sports is a different thing from sex, of course we wouldn't mind mixing them both together. :D I can speak for the guys, it isn't peverted to admire things that you like. :)

So princess, guys are very simple, and we aren't as mysterious as you think we are. We want Food, Sleep and Sex. We can survive very happily if we have those. ;)

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

male behavior=me confused
i totally agree with u celessa. haha ^_^. yet i try to understand them.
keyword: try

Had a bad day, don't talk to me,
gonna ride this out,
My little black heart, breaks apart,
with your big mouth.

I went to heaven, couldn't get in,
For what I had done.
I said forsake me, you said you're crazy
you were too much fun.

You can't save me,
You can't blame me,
Well I'm waiting here to take a fall,
and everything, everything's my fault.

ultimashower

ultimashower

Reppin' The Nice Guys

I gotta say that while a guy's hormones do play a large part in how he acts, it really comes down to how mature he is, and how strong his ethics/morals are. I'm not about to lump all of us into one barrel, 'cause frankly there are some guys I'd rather not be compared to.

I always say this: It's the bozos that are out there because they have no inhibitions about acting like morons. The nice guys tend to hide out, we seem to shy away 'cause we think too much ;)

HTML Coding Hates Me...

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by miketoI'll sign on to most of TranceAion's explanation. For being an 18yo
male, he's got a lot on the ball for his age.
Here are some additional observations from your favorite MT
pontificator.
* While it's not very scientific, you can learn quite a bit from John
Gray's "Men are from Mars, Women from Venus," especially when it comes
to the chapters on communication -- how men and women communicate,
where they differ, and what a particular communication style can mean.
* Some studies have suggested reasons for why men are wired for visual
stimulus and women are wired for societal stimulus (wealth, stability,
socially prominent). Most of this has to do with reproduction and
survival drives. Many guys are off drooling at babes who appear
good-looking (thus healthy, not marred by disease or malnutrition, and
able to successfully produce viable offspring) and girls are off
drooling over the young Adonis, the rich dude, or the sports stud (thus
likely to be a long-term successful provider for the raising of
offspring and protector against others). This doesn't make current
social behavior acceptable, but understanding where it's coming from
helps you recognize it for what it is and perhaps avoid it if you find
it unappealing.
* I find a lot of both male and female behavior to be shallow,
ridiculous, single-minded, and selfish. Being Neandertal isn't limited
to just one of the sexes. Women dwell too much on image, appearance,
and how they look to others both externally and with societal
interrelationships. The women I've liked are ones who are highly
intelligent and don't really give a hoot what other people think. They
don't wear a lot of makeup and don't have acres of closets filled with
clothes. These women are grounded, real people. They were worth
searching out.
* As for the girl-on-girl action: yes, I find it sexy. A threesome is
also sexy. But I've never had one, and I think the reason it's every
guy's fantasy is because it's so damn hard to get even one of you into
bed that getting two of you is like dying and going to heaven. XP I
suspect that the threesome also plays into the aforementioned
evolutionary trend: with two women, the man is much more likely to
successfully spread his genes around. The opposite appears to be true
for women: though two men increases the chances of providing for
children, it decreases the chance for any single set of genes to
succeed.

I respected TranceAion's reply the most, because his is the most approachable answer - even I - Celessa, would have to agree with him, and he's quite an individual for someone his age. I'm glad to have seen his point come across, and its one of the best posts I've seen in quite a while. That's why I'm taking some high consideration to his post - his words are right on the ball indeed.

And again - oh wise miketo, your answers seem to absolutely shine. lol

Men are hard to understand, and yes - women are hard to understand as well. But one of your points prove to be very striking, yet true.

Quote by miketoThe women I've liked are ones who are highly
intelligent and don't really give a hoot what other people think. They
don't wear a lot of makeup and don't have acres of closets filled with
clothes. These women are grounded, real people. They were worth
searching out.

Please miketo - that's the reason why I find some girls a little narrow-minded as well. I'll admit, some girls are just plain shallow - I'm a person who believes more in personality than looks, and although I hardly wish to acknowledge having both - I know what you totally mean.

People say I'm different because rather than being the darling, model-look-alike who pretty much scoffs at men and go for rich sport cars and daily shoppings at the mail, they like me - in which I can't hardly believe myself - it took a lot of realization to see what they were talking about - a fun, laid back personality. Someone with humor, someone with a sense of intelligence. A person who is not afraid to stand for what she believes in, someone who picks her battles well and is serious whenever she needs to be, while at the same time, wishing to goof off and have fun as well.

I'll admit, as bad as guys can be, girls can follow the same line as well. If you've ever seen two girls hating each other... yeah, you know what I mean. lol - Plus, some girls aren't that talkative, and more selective. Their arrogance is kind of their own downfall, really. Even I would have to admit to some girls and their flaws. Unique? I may be. I just wish more girls would be open and talkative, really. Grounded, down-to-earth ladies - we need more of those. lol

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

smilebit

smilebit

aristocat

i guess i'll take a turn at your questions. well one at least since i really didn't understand the rest of your questions. i guess i'm weird because i have never experienced those or have never thought or acted out them. something like that.
goofing off. this is the one i think i can answer.
goofing off is a way to interact with another or ones surroundings. its communication really. and communication is extremely difficult to understand and is very limiting to ones expression. one can communicate through language, written or spoken. yet sometimes there are feelings or thoughts that if expressed through language lose the original intent or meaning/prupose of the thought or feeling. also there are somethings that one may experience that there is no language to express what it is that was felt of thought of. then there is music. our most instinctual and primitive form of expression. i'm not including lyrics to a song, but the musical score behind the lyrics, the playing of a piano, flute, or drum, as well as any other instrument. also humming and whistling. this form of expression is difficult to understand because music elicits such raw feelings and thoughts. as though one may not know why they are feeling such feelings or thinking such thoughts, but something in what they are hearing is causing them to feel such way. but music is limited in communication as well. due to some people not being able to understand music, or what it is they feel from music, as well as people not having the ability to be able to create music. then there is the visual communication that this site have a vast library of. what one is able to take in through their eyes is a strong determining factor of what one feels or thinks. easy to explain through the saying don't judge a book by its cover. we pick up on many cues of what things are or what one is trying to say by what we see. but visual communication is too interpretive and usually just a surface understanding. and then of course there is communication through actions. instead of saying stop talking one could put their finger up against anothers lips or their own. one could jump from a top of a building to their death instead of writing to another about how dissatisfied or scared or unwantind of life. or one could goof off in a manner to show another who they are or what they are thinking or feeling instead of writing a musical piece or drawing a drawing or saying this is what i think, feel, or this me. basically men goof off because they want to say something or express something. every action is expression.

sorry about that.

Signature

Sepiraph

Arayashiki - One-winged Angel

Quote by CelessaNot going to lie here. I never liked the way how a guy thinks. Period. Never liked them either. lol - Most guys, but not all, of course.
Men are just flat out weird, and very mysterious human beings here, I'll have to admit.
Questions keep trickling into my mind, some that I still don't simply understand quite clearly, and I like to address them so that answers may be found.
--------------------------------

Actually I'll have to disagree with you there, Celessa. In general, most guys are ridiculously easy to understand, to the point of almost being idiotic. Most men are not mysterious, you can usually tell when a guy is interested in a) a woman or b) food.

Quote: a) Like why are men in general so obsessed with good-looking girls?

This one can be attributed to genetics, as the "good-looking" traits usually indicate whether the potential mate is healthy and is intrinsically linked to genetics.

Anyhow ask yourself this question, why is your own web-page is filled with pictures of BoA, which is a good-looking girl?

Quote: b) Do they always drool over perverted pictures and think about panties all the time?

No, not all the time. I don't know what is the average.

Quote: c) What's with men getting turned on by females looking at female pics, while girls don't do the same for guys?

d) And what's with the concept that guys find two girls making out is a whole lot better for them, really?

I don't know, I don't find lesbian material erotic and it is not a turn-on for me. However, a lot of my guy friends seem to enjoy it.

Quote: e) Football, hockey? Always goofing off? Do you guys like being perverted all the time?

I don't mind playing sports but I don't care for just watching someone else play. Sport should be played, not watched is my mantra. I never really "goof off", especially when I'm younger, I was probably more serious than most people. Now I guess I'm more relaxed and more easy-going.

Do I like being perverted all the time... >.< First of all, I'm NOT perverted ALL THE time! Secondly, sometime it's difficult to control your emotions and desires. It is one of our natural instincts so it is there for a reason, and sex by itself is not a negative thing.

Quote: Hmm... the thought process of how a guy thinks. It's kind of disturbing, really. So men, cough up your answers, before Celessa sends down troops to hunt you down. lol

I really don't know what kind of people you hang around with, but not all guys are that bad. They are pretty bad when drunk though. :D

Signature

:: Member of Celestia :D ::

lol this is a werid thread to me....hehe well, its hard to know wat males think because of their reaction. u know? but some of them arent very good of covering them selves by their own thoughts. (i sound like im a know it all huh. O.o lol) to tell u the truth, i never did like to know wat a guy thinks about. its just not important to me at the moment. haha

Signature
oh yah?
can u say, GS/GSD fan crazy? yes u can. =]

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

lol Sepiraph - well, its hard to find guys who are more mature than they seem, and down to earth, pretty much.

You can disagree that boys aren't bad - but that won't change my mind at all, of course.
I could probably say that some guys find my hate towards men a turn-on. I'm thinking somewhat otherwise, really - oh silly me.

And of course, not all guys are bad. The good ones are hard to find, believe me. lol - oh my, being picky again. Celessa is going to stay quiet now. lol

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

smilebit

smilebit

aristocat

Quote by Celessa
I could probably say that some guys find my hate towards men a turn-on.
I'm thinking somewhat otherwise, really - oh silly me.

wait. do you really HATE men? i mean, hate never dispelled hate. only love dispels hate. that is the law, ancient and enexhaustible. you too will die, knowing this how can you quarre? hmm. i don't know where that came from.

Signature

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

lol - I'll be more specific - my humble apologies.

I hate how a guy thinks and acts in general, overall. **Bows** That does not mean they can't be my friends of course. Personally, I hate some guys for acting too perverted, and sometimes their behaviour can be a little too out of control, really, but no - not like hate hate, smilebit. I hope you aren't offended by this. I'm pretty open to liking a couple of guys aside from the girls myself, regardless of who they are - but in a friendly sort of way.

It's the individual's personality that counts as well - I just haven't encountered many who make me believe so, otherwise.

Signature

smilebit

smilebit

aristocat

i'm sorry, i wasn'te offended, i just didn't understand the hate thing, yet i would still like to argue with you over the idea of hate. sorry again. have a nice day, or evening.

Signature

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Hey, no problem, I would have been glad to hear what you would have to say. Yes, maybe hate is too strong of a word. I could say more like I dislike the way they act and the sorts, but I just summed it all up into one powerfully effective word to sum up a quick conclusion, and I don't really intend it to go to the extreme of insulting anyone.

Hopefully this will clarify things. Take care, and you have a good day as well.

Signature

hmm, comming in a bit late it seems.. a lot of been said.. I hope I can add anything..
I really have to agree with TranceAion and miketo for about most what their posts.. they make sense. A response I'd find rare within most men I know.. but it's good to see. thank you two :)

about the attraction of how you may call it to good-looking or 2 girls making out.. I have to confess it does something.. but I recouldnise it as more physical thing.. and not one that I on different level agree with.. it's a strange thing disagreeing with yourself..
as for looks.. I notice them yes.. but for some reason a nice/friendly/thinkative girl usually just seems more attractive to me then shallow/bitchy girl.. they just look better.. don't know way... and it might not make sense...
but it's -not- that I think better -looking- girls(by 'general' standards) are more intelligent (just to make that clear)
but as you said.. most guys..
I don't think the things you describe about most guys or the guys with those feats. are all that intresting.. as a man as a friend.. I don't get way they don't look behond it.. because they can't? or just because they don't care?
also as stated.. and I have to agree.. although it is a geniralisation.. the concept of 'shallow' or 'strange' goes quite often for the girls/women aswell.. although different.. they often leave me confused... sometimes I get their motives.. sometimes I don't.. or it takes months or longer..
ok, I guess I have been repeating a bit what was stated earlier..
but what I think it comes down to.. you have on boths sides.. some shallow? and more or less strange people.. and I guess they seem to go along quite ok.. atleast that's how it apears to me..
but you also have some people that have something more.. people that care.. look a little further.. I'm not sure.. but people I find intreresting.. little gems between the heaps of sand..
and apearently there are some here.. which I'm glad to see :)
and in the end we all atleast have to accept each other I think.. and hope to find the best :)

"it's not all gems in the mountain, but that's what makes the gems glitter ever more"

(and this post ended up way longer then expected.. I hoped to be brief.. sorry)

[short sigs yay!]
URL: http://web.expr42.net/ or http://web6.expr42.net/
-death ot the signature bunny!- :)

yes! something we will newer understand! XP
will undewstand if we magiciwy turn into boys... x_x
theres no way ob telly! XO

Most of the males I know are quite interesting and nice, but I simply don't understand why some of them insist on having to go through the delinquent period. It's very infuriating to have to listen to what they say when they behave like utter idiots.

Always a mystery for me, so can anyone clear that up?

- This Free Life Crisis -

Quote by MordinWe want Food, Sleep and Sex. We can survive very happily if we have those. ;)

And video games, Mordin. Don't forget video games. :D

...you can't understand anyone in this world... it doesn't matter what you see. If you really want to understand the Male Behavior, you'd have to be a guy... which you're not...

Quote: Like why are men in general so obsessed with good-looking girls?

Doesn't apply to me.

Quote: Do they always drool over perverted pictures and think about panties all the time?

Doesn't apply to me. I have better things to do anyway.

Quote: What's with men getting turned on by females looking at female pics, while girls don't do the same for guys?

You may not do it, but I have seen a lot of other girls do it.

Quote: And what's with the concept that guys find two girls making out is a whole lot better for them, really?

Ask yourself this, why do a lot girls enjoy yaoi?

Quote: Football, hockey? Always goofing off? Do you guys like being perverted all the time?

I don't play sports. Just wtf does sports have to do with being perverted anyway?

Quote: Hmm... the thought process of how a guy thinks. It's kind of disturbing, really. So men, cough up your answers, before Celessa sends down troops to hunt you down. lol

Hah... the hunter will be soon be the hunted.

Not trying to offend ya btw, just trying to be agressive and challenging.

Signature

Sig by... Athrun.

page 2 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 126 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.