Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Understanding The Male Behavior - Minitokyo

Understanding The Male Behavior

This thread is closed for posting.

page 5 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 126 total items

I'll be honest about it through my own experience.

First of all, I like looking at pretty girls but it's nothing to be obsessed about. Usually if a girl is pretty but really stupid, I can flat out say I am not attracted to her at all. Also, I guess looking at perverted pictures are kind of like looking at pretty girls, it satisfy our instinct I suppose. Panties? Er... that's probably something you find in anime than actual guys. The girl x girl thing is probably just like looking at pretty girls BUT times 2. Personally, I don't particularly care for it.

Sports? Again, I am not really into watching sports either. Some of the questions really yields different answers from different people.

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by RinnI'll be honest about it through my own experience. First of all, I like
looking at pretty girls but it's nothing to be obsessed about. Usually
if a girl is pretty but really stupid, I can flat out say I am not
attracted to her at all. Also, I guess looking at perverted pictures
are kind of like looking at pretty girls, it satisfy our instinct I
suppose. Panties? Er... that's probably something you find in anime
than actual guys. The girl x girl thing is probably just like looking
at pretty girls BUT times 2. Personally, I don't particularly care for
it. Sports? Again, I am not really into watching sports either. Some of
the questions really yields different answers from different people.

hey yeah - I totally know what you mean Rinn.

Look at the poll off of Personality or Looks - and you'll see that most people will in fact go for personality. The statistics is truly overwhelming. And I don't like pretty girls who are complete stubborn, ditzy, clueless people. Or other than that, boring, secluded, non-intellect beings, without a sense of humor, really - secluded being the key word here. Heck, I've been around girls who like to use you, then lose you for their own selfish reasons. I tend to shrug them off and forget they ever even existed. That's why my friends are so selective - I only choose good friends, not the ones who hardly even care about you and are there to make fun of you and hurt you behind their backs. You got a valid point right then and there.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

I've been told that I'm "Not the typical guy" when my lady friends talk about "guys in general". 'Course, I realize they say that so I won't be offended personally when they make sweeping statements about males that don't really cover even a mentionable percentage of all of them. You have to realize that not all guys are like that. Just the ones who are most noticible-the loud, perverted, hormone-driven morons.

Anyway, the questions.

[I] Like why are men in general so obsessed with good-looking girls?

i know a lot of girls who are obsessed with good-looking guys. Why?
It's all Desire's fault, I suppose. Myself, I'm looking for a potential wife. That's my only goal in life, my only dream: to be a husband. To have a loving wife.

Do they always drool over perverted pictures...

If there's a perverted picture to drool over, probably. Some girls do that, too.

…and think about panties all the time?

…panties? ?_? I can't honestly say that I think about panties…at all. Sorry.

[I] What's with men getting turned on by females looking at female pics, while girls don't do the same for guys? And what's with the concept that guys find two girls making out is a whole lot better for them, really?

i think TriPar put it best: The man believes you will invite him to join.
Not always the case, though. Why see one pretty girl passionately embracing someone when you can see TWO pretty girls passionately embracing someone?
Also, I know girls who get off looking at two guys. They exist. Trust me.

Football,

Eh. Never really liked it.

hockey?

Same. Actually, same goes for most sports, save for fencing.

Always goofing off?

Some guys take their work very seriously, you know. The ones who goof off all the time will end up a fry cook at 35. The quiet ones who do their work will go far. But you never notice them, do you? *Grumble*

Do you guys like being perverted all the time?

Only when it's appropriate. ^_~
*Ahem* Anyway. The guy(s) you're basing this stuff off of are jerks. Forget 'em. They aren't exactly sterling examples of our society.

Some guys are genuinely nice. Not pervy. Sensible. Those kind are usually looked over because they don't make much of a fuss, so girls don't figure them in.
However, these kind die inside very quickly, so they really don't matter anyhow.

Me, I don't give a **** about anyone anymore. Male, female, forget it. I don't care about who dominates who. I'll be ****** if I'll let someone walk over me because of my gender, race, height, kind of shoes I'm wearing, or whatever, and I'll certainly be ****** if I do it to someone else. That's all anyone can do.

Bleh, no siggy yet.

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okay - well I did revise the topic a bit more to make it sound a bit more conservative, but by all means, I have to thank you all for your responses thus far. I really appreciate all the time you've took to read over my thread and give off a reasonable answer, at least. Take care.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Quote by CelessaWhy do some friends or complete strangers of yours like to mention out
perverted things about girls in front of the public out loud, really -
if ever? Do you enjoy this kind of behavior coming off of them and
think its all alright, or feel bitter about it and angry about the way
they handled themselves? And of course - I'm not in the mood for guys
who tend to fake themselves out, acting all royal and manly just to
impress the ladies here. Be totally honest here.

i dunno why they do it...maybe to get attention for themselve...but if im around i just yell to the girl sorry and tell my friend to shut up but if a stranger does it i just give em a hard look...unnecessary conflict is troublesome...

Quote by CelessaAnd do you agree that sometimes the immaturity of male behavior just
goes a little too far, at times, or not?
Hmm... the thought process of how a guy thinks. It's kind of disturbing
when you contemplate on it, really. lol

yes sometimes guys go a lil
overboard on the playful thing...sometimes we can't control our emotions when we're around someone we really like, but a hard slap would usually cure that XD

Quote by Celessa So men, cough up your answers, before Celessa sends down troops to hunt you down. lol

yea thats really mature ;)

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

Dende

Dende

Insanity = Freedom

Quote by Celessa
1. Like why are men in general so obsessed with good-looking girls?
2. Do they always drool over perverted pictures and think about panties all the time?
3. What's with men getting turned on by females looking at female pics, while the ladies don't do the same for the guys as well?
4. And what's with the concept that guys find two girls making out is a whole lot better for them, really?
5. Football, hockey? Do men always goof off sometimes, constantly, or hardly ever? And why do some men goof off immaturely this way for no reason at all? Are you guys constantly thinking impure, perverted thoughts all the time, or not, especially when a good-looking girl passes you by?

weeeelll i didnt came here to fight but this thread is really interesting...

let's begin :sweat:
1- every guy has his own "perception of a good-looking girl" many guys may think a girl is pretty but his friend right behind him could say "are you kidding!???" so that's the first point.
Anyways girls looks for good looking guys too!! ( Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise, etc, etc, i dont know why these 2 are the "prototype" lol , but they're great actors I can't deny it)
2-Nope, not everyone drools, (at least i dont drool i just think is sexy or something like that)
& i dont think that, thinking of panties is fun, i rather think of the girl that wears it ;) ^_^'
3-just have one phrase : " TV has the blame on this" lol
4-look answer 3
5-hey i like the hockey :) :D i think guys need hobbies like girls have'em too (shooping, phone, chit chat, etc.)

anyways boys & girls are different Really different, , some of us like to have good time making you laugh, but sometimes the jokes are not so "good for the ocassion" so sorry for al the guys that have make you hate us :sweat: :) also thanks for the thread that's a chance for every1 on clearing some points XP see ya & have a nice day XD XD

"Reality continues To Ruin my Life"-Calvin & Hobbes
Signature

urdchan

goddess of fate

After reading and posting on the related thread "why are guys sick" (paraphrased), I decided to take a look at this thread since it was mentioned a few times. Kinda wished I had not.

My statement about sterotypes and generalizations holds even more true for this thread. And "perversions" is a very subjective word, much like "obscenity". Everyone may have a different definition of what the word means, or when it applies.

Also, a person's age can have a huge effect on perceptions in this area. Teens tend to be very immature in this area, both male and female. Usually as people mature, they also mature in how they interact with the other sex. A fairly natural process. I'm not saying that once a person matures all bad habits in this area disappear, but for many people the way they acted when young does not carry over into adult life.

Talking about equality between the sexes is a good and noble goal, but I think the main item you bring up for discussion is only a tangent to this larger concept, and a distant one at that. Once again, like the other topic, it makes a statement that from the outset divides people into groups which either agree strongly, agree but also say how they are not like that, or in much fewer numbers defend / disagree with the main premise.

I think it is fair to say that in the age group you are in, both boys and girls are fairly "immature" about sex and each other. As they grow older this changes, but then biases of culture, family and surroundings come into play to make them the person they are. Now if you want to have a discussiong about how society and culture in many place is sexist...I think that would be a most important discussion to have.

Signature
...without the dark there can be no light...

DarkSavior

DarkSavior

~Death's Adversary~

Quote by Celessa1. Like why are men in general so obsessed with good-looking girls?

Well...should they be obsessed with the scary looking girl then? This is not the case for me being insecure that I am. Though I believe looks play a role for most guys ^_^'

Quote by Celessa2. Do they always drool over perverted pictures and think about panties all the time?

Not sure what people you been meeting but most guys I know just think about sex ( no panties I believe 'lol )

Quote by Celessa3. What's with men getting turned on by females looking at female pics, while the ladies don't do the same for the guys as well?

Again I feel like you are sterotyping guys to be all a like from those you encounter

Quote by Celessa4. And what's with the concept that guys find two girls making out is a whole lot better for them, really?

.... You have some funny friends ^_^'

Quote by Celessa5. Football, hockey? Do men always goof off sometimes, constantly, or hardly ever? And why do some men goof off immaturely this way for no reason at all? Are you guys constantly thinking impure, perverted thoughts all the time, or not, especially when a good-looking girl passes you by?

I guess this is up to one to define whats immature, impure, and perverted... Most guys and not all guys think alike. If you believe that all guys think the same way, that's you ^^ some girls might not agree ( if you know what I mean )

a Final thought...

You can either complain that rosebushes have thorns - or rejoice that thorn bushes have roses.

I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I pretend to be...

wuschel

wuschel

wollknoll

Before someone bash me or kill me, im a girl i never was a men, lesbian or britney spears in my life.

Quote by Celessa1. Like why are men in general so obsessed with good-looking girls?

Why are girls in general obsessed with hot guys? So only men look at good-lookin people? I think you are wrong if u want a guy the first thing u do is to check out how hot he looks.

Quote by Celessa
2. Do they always drool over perverted pictures and think about panties all the time?

I drool if i see a hot naked guy and i think all other girl would do it and not even think about panties ;)

Quote by Celessa
3. What's with men getting turned on by females looking at female pics, while the ladies don't do the same for the guys as well?

Whoho who said women dont turn on if they see a guy? okey if he is ugly as hell yes a noone would turn on. what a funny world i always thought that girls do like guys or is it maybe just me?

Quote by Celessa
4. And what's with the concept that guys find two girls making out is a whole lot better for them, really?

:3 the best part i wont answer this in detail since two guys are also a nice concept

Quote by Celessa

5. Football, hockey? Do men always goof off sometimes, constantly, or hardly ever? And why do some men goof off immaturely this way for no reason at all? Are you guys constantly thinking impure, perverted thoughts all the time, or not, especially when a good-looking girl passes you by?

soocer best sport ever :3 hot guys playin in hot pants and yes we all have pervert thoughts i have it 24/7

Quote by CelessaWhy do some friends or complete strangers of yours like to mention out perverted things about girls in front of the public out loud, really - if ever?

:D that is really a strange place where u live i know a lot of girls who do the same and why need girls talk every detail about guys ? See girls are perverted more then every other guy. They dont talk it loudly but thats it and to be honest who dont enjoy sex , who dont enjoy a hot man or who dont want a hot .... ;)

If you want a gentelman its okey but dont put all the boys in one basket. Girls are worser and i know it i am a girl. And i love to be pervert , i love guys and i love to drool over some hot guys oh and if its a hot girl its also good. as soon she is hot like angelina

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Quote by Galevav*Ahem* Anyway. The guy(s) you're basing this stuff off of are jerks.
Forget 'em. They aren't exactly sterling examples of our society.
Some guys are genuinely nice. Not pervy. Sensible. Those kind are
usually looked over because they don't make much of a fuss, so girls
don't figure them in. However, these kind die inside very quickly, so they really don't
matter anyhow.

Geez - how could I overlook this comment? Way to go, Galevav. I gave up on them a long time ago.

I know a fine line between jerks and the sorts. ROFL - Please, never liked their kind either, and sorry to hear that the nice guys die quickly off. I tend to agree there. Same with girls in a sense as well.

Quote by wuschel:D that is really a strange place where u live i know a lot of girls
who do the same and why need girls talk every detail about guys ? See
girls are perverted more then every other guy. They dont talk it loudly
but thats it and to be honest who dont enjoy sex , who dont enjoy a hot
man or who dont want a hot .... ;)

Key difference lol - Women keep it to themselves. Men should do the same too - hehe. Unless you are referring that girls love to say it out in public as well. That'd be a first for me.

Quote by wuschelIf you want a gentelman its okey but
dont put all the boys in one basket. Girls are worser and i know it i
am a girl.

lol - yeah, depends on the atmosphere as well. Interesting that you have the opposite effect around your kind of place.

Very intriguing, nonetheless.

Quote by wuschel And i love to be pervert , i love guys and i love to drool
over some hot guys oh and if its a hot girl its also good. as soon she
is hot like angelina

LOL **Marks wuschel down as a question mark**

I'll admit, that if I see a cute girl, I won't hesitate to say how pretty she looks. Not that I'm a lespe or anything either, wuschel, but I have to say it sometimes. The cute, silent ones normally just blush back - which is unusual hearing from a cute girl like myself - lol - tis embarrassing indeed. I know, but at least I get good remarks for being honest, and bad points for being too blunt if I mean some guys that are too darn ugly. That's just the way I am. lol

But I normally keep these things to myself. I'm not surprised if you'd drool over a girl too. **Shrugs** Happens. My best friend does it, but in a funny way, and we obviously know she doesn't mean it.

Signature

mdntdragon

mdntdragon

Dark Dragon---Ruler of the night

I hope you're ready ...

Natural selection. think about every creature in nature, ALL animals are atracted to the best of the opposite sex, be it looks, strength, or hunting ability. Face it, if you have a choice you're not going to pick a guy that is in poor health or has no self esteem.

2. Do they always drool over perverted pictures and think about panties all the time? NO, not always ,in fact you would be surprised at how many of us could care less about those "perversions" most of the time. sure we fantasize, but not really any more than women. there are some guys that act goofy about this stuff because we know that it drives the gals nuts. its like a joke among the guys.

3. What's with men getting turned on by females looking at female pics, while the ladies don't do the same for the guys as well?well hmmm, this one I think the guys will agree simply falls under the catagory of kinky

4. And what's with the concept that guys find two girls making out is a whole lot better for them, really? I think every guy has had the fantasy of being with 2 gals. the fact that I could be in a situation to see them making out just makes that fantasy a bit closer to coming true. sorry if this offends, but you asked.

5. Football, hockey? I don't get the thrill of sports myself ,so I can't help ya here.

6. Do men always goof off sometimes, constantly, or hardly ever? sometimes

And why do some men goof off immaturely this way for no reason at all?
Are you guys constantly thinking impure, perverted thoughts all the time, or not, especially when a good-looking girl passes you by? refer to question #2
i hope I've given you some ideas as to how we think .
I'm a 34 year old American I'm married and have 2 girls of my own. I HAVE given UP trying TO figure women out!!! it'll just drive me even madder than I already am. hahahahahahahahahhahahhahaahhahah!!!

On leathern wings and with fiery breath, I descend upon you!

This is a really interesting discussion.

To Celessa:
Dont you think there is quite a huge gap between men in your own experience and the image that is displayed by the nice guys here in Minitokyo? Why is there such a gap between reality and message board?
In reality, people have to act, they have to make decisions and take actions according to them. Now here on the net, its all words. Here you can display the type of ideal world which you wish to be reality. And in this ideal world, we - the nice guys - live. But you cannot translate this to the not-net-world. People dont allways act according to their ideals. You cannot tell the value of a person by his words. Only his actions tell you if its trash or something better.
I do not want to offend all the people here, quite the opposite. Its really good to see considerate and friendly words. But do they help? Of course, when i feel that all men are shit, and i get told, that its not the case, i would be happy at first. But when i log out, those ugly ones will still be there.

So let my tell you my opinion:
Just cope with it. Men think about sex, quite often. Those who are dumb will show it to you. Perhaps they cant even imagine you dont like it. I dont want to be seens as a fatalist , in my opinion life is great - its just not allways easy on you. Learn to live with the ugly parts, this will make the good parts shine even more.

Greetings from Germany.

Raiynagh

Raiynagh

fr0gm45+3r

Well, I hate most men. Including me (I point out from the start that I am male, so as to avoid confusion). Men seem to me to be generally more stupid, although I think there are stupid women too; perverts, and I think I will band myself in with that group. Yes, some men are nice guys, but they are few and far between, and seem to congregate here, ChokRock. I think about sex sometimes, but rarely - i have other, more important and more relevant things to think about. but I am a man, and as far as I can tell, I suffer from all the same faults. So my personal answers to the questions:

1: I'm not. I like pretty girls, yes, but it doesn't matter that much to me. I prefer people who are friendly, and hopefull wise.

2: No. Maybe I'll look at ecchi stuff once in a while, but I actively don't thing about/drool over women, as I regard it as degrading, no matter how much of a hypocrite that makes me.

3: I don't. And actually, there are women who do likewise.

4: Ditto. Admittedly, I'm a whole lot better off in the company of lesbians, since then I feel less intimidated. Like I said, bad, and a little silly. Actually, very.

5: I fish, I row, I do it to be close to nature. I hate sport mostly.

6: What a strange expression. I spend most of my time worrying, or trying to figure things out. I might think "ooh, she's pretty" sometimes, but mostly, I try not to think about girls. Kind of hard, since I go to an all boys school, and it's one that often has tourists come and look at it. Mostly french girls, oddly.

I'd like to think of myself as a nice person, but I'm really not sure.

Anyway, ph34r my stupid answers, and see if I've proved your point. Here ends the essay, which reveals many of my deep-seated insecurities.

If we talk in a very high pitched voice, the fish can't hear us...

XavierCrow

From Angel to Vigilante

Enough nonsense. Everything everybody said here was true. Why? Because it comes down to individual people, once again, I've said this on several threads so far, not gender. I have many male friends and some of them point out hot chicks as we pass by them, some of them don't. I have many female friends, some of which are homosexual and the worst stuff I've heard was from their lips. Personally, I find that this sort of anti-gender behaviour, generalizing everything and being blind to the truth that everyone is different, is much more upsetting and sickening than any "perverse" thought anyone has said to me. The word perverted means unusual or wrong. There is nothing wrong with noticing beauty or having sexual thoughts... this is not the dark ages. What is wrong is when that thought is violent or deemed insane, that I will agree upon... I know far too many rape victims. I'm not interested in sports, but as mentioned before, genetically, men have a desire to fight... I see the world as a battle zone, but I would only fight against what I would consider evil. Erm... women do sports too. Women have sexual thoughts and fantasies too. Women talk about things (often more indepth than most guys are comfortable going) too. This thread should be called "Understanding Sexual Desires/Behaviour In Men". *sigh* I can understand your query... sometimes the sheer sexual context that everything seems to revolve around can just be too much... just try to ignore it and realise that not everyone is the same, okay?

In the end, all there is, is what exists and what we believe or perceive is true... and there's no distinctions between the two.
- Myself

I will answer your questions from my perspective, after saying that not all guys are like that, Myself being one of a few exceptions.
1. Because most men in general are stupid
2. Some guys do yes, but I would like to think that most do not
3. I do not know, I personally find nothing really interesting about it
4. I will refer you back to answer number 1.
5. I consider sports to be a complete waste of time, however it stems from the male need of competition and while not all guys are stupid and immature, some of us are.

In conclusion some guys are little better than animals, but do not hate the minority for the majorities actions. There are still some gentlemen out there.
( Sorry for coming off so self righteous, but this was just how I raised myself).

-Never love anything, for it will be taken away-
-Death is not the end of life, contrarily it is the beginning of it-
-I do not care so much that they respect me, only that they fear me-
-Happily-ever-after is a lie-

XavierCrow

From Angel to Vigilante

hmm... I think this thread's becomming a little too offensive. You might think it harmless but what if replaced the words 'Male' with black or Asian or whatever. Think about what you say before you say it.

In the end, all there is, is what exists and what we believe or perceive is true... and there's no distinctions between the two.
- Myself

Quote by XavierCrowhmm... I think this thread's becomming a little too offensive. You might think it harmless but what if replaced the words 'Male' with black or Asian or whatever. Think about what you say before you say it.

Amen to that. This kind of behavior towards a specific kind of gender or race is nothing but ignorant. This whole thread is about people percieving something and then overgeneralizing it to make a whole group look bad (the male gender in this case, which is like half the population of this world). This is just a thread to vent Celessa's frustration with the men she encountered, so it's just an opinion and personal experience. People shouldn't take it too serious. Guys are different from girls and that will always be the case. Just accept it and don't be bitter about it.

Be Free and Masturbate

Hmmm lemme c how i can answer your initial questions

Q. Why are men in general so obsessed with good-looking girls?
A. Cause we are admirers of beauty(inner and outer, but outer beauty which isnt all that important stands out alot to me) and the opposite sex(at least i know i am)

Q. Do they always drool over perverted pictures and think about panties all the time?
A. LOL i cant answer that one cause i am not the type to drool

Q. What's with men getting turned on by females looking at female pics, while the ladies
don't do the same for the guys as well?
A. I dunno about that one its jus probably where you live :)

q. And what's with the concept that guys find two girls making out is a whole lot better for them, really?
A. Its alot more pleasent on the eyes than watching two men kiss

Q. Football, hockey? Do men always goof off sometimes, constantly, or hardly ever? And why do some men goof off immaturely this way for no reason at all? Are you guys constantly thinking impure, perverted thoughts all the time, or not, especially when a good-looking girl passes you by?
A. Thats like something hormonal some guys cant help, but i will watch and admire but not stare, its impolite :)

q. Why do some friends or complete strangers of yours like to mention out perverted things about girls in front of the public out loud, really - if ever? Do you enjoy this kind of behavior coming off of them and think its all alright, or feel bitter about it and angry about the way they handled themselves? And of course - I'm not in the mood for guys who tend to fake themselves out, acting all royal and manly just to impress the ladies here. Be totally honest here.

And do you agree that sometimes the immaturity of male behavior just goes a little too far, at times, or not?

A. I wouldnt know anything about that, us guys arnt all the same, maybe the guys in japan are like that, heck some of us guys are like that at times but it also depends on where you are in the world

Raiynagh

Raiynagh

fr0gm45+3r

Aye, true, dutchforce. I apologise for any offence in my post - lack of forethought is a truly bad thing. Partly my view comes from being at an all boys school, where most paople are like that. What this threa fails to mention, mostly, are the positive aspects of men, of which there are certainly many, if not universally present. And 1300 boys in one school may not be totally representative, especially as I don't know all of them, but it's certainly not utter ignorance.

If we talk in a very high pitched voice, the fish can't hear us...

I know what you mean! Guys are always looking for a good looking girl and basicly that's all what there looking for! That really pisses me off, but for some reason you just can't get enough of them. I mean not all guys are bad, but there's just to much of the stupid ones around! They also have a bad habit of showing off. By playing "manley sports" or something like that.

mdntdragon

mdntdragon

Quote by AlishaI know what you mean! Guys are always looking for a good looking girl and basicly that's all what there looking for! That really pisses me off, but for some reason you just can't get enough of them. I mean not all guys are bad, but there's just to much of the stupid ones around! They also have a bad habit of showing off. By playing "manley sports" or something like that.

sorry Alisha wrong again, SOME guys are out to find a trophy girl but most of us actually wanta level headed woman that is strong enough to be self suficient and at the same time one that isnt afraid to depend on, or trust in us. these are harder to find than the so-called "trophy".

pretty is only skin deep, but ugly goes all the way to the heart.

I'd have to throw in with dutchforce. Man you said a mouthful! :D

There is absolutly nothing wrong with being a normal guy.

So we think about girls and sex. SO WHAT.

Girls are not gods and shouldn't be treated like such. Hell, even god is not treated the way Celessa would like to be treated.

Lets see the "list"

Quote: Originally posted by Celessa

I see perversion being shown by guys from time after time, and its hard definitely for me - not to notice it. To me, this shows a sign of disrespect towards the feminine gender, and it really offends me to think that some of these guys don't have the decency to at least keep these ideas in their own heads, for once. It's like some of them actually think they can get away with whatever they'd like to say about us, literally, and laugh about it - laughing

1. This post is full of disrespect towards the male gender.
2. We are not talking to you, we are just talking about ourselves and mean nothing. People joke at everything, from the president, suicide, nuclear war to goodwin's law (aka Nazi) and it is absurd to think it as anything more than simple amusement. No matter how much we respect or feel about something, we'll still joke about it and it is wrong to read anything more into it. There is nothing so serious that it can't be joked about, as long as everyone listening is fine with it.

If you are a part of the conversation and those jokes annoy you, speak out loud and most people are considerate enough to stop.

Quote:

1. Because men like girls. People "obsess" over things they like after all.
2. See part 1.
3/4. Some females do get turned on by male on male stuff.... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yaoi
Well, maybe it is mostly a asian thing, but it is not a specifically rare thing at where I am. I do not speak for asexual human beings bent on hating half of all humanity.
I. Sports are popular amongst men as many find it interesting, like how girls may find cute toys or TV drama interesting. Why they do it is irrelevent as interest has no reason behind it really.
II.The sentence really make no sense as it doesn't say whether men goof off or not.
III. Many men goof off because it is fun similar to how little children find those things fun. It should be noted that men mature latter than women(it is a brain development thing), so such behaviour tend to persist to a older age, but it normally would not happen after one's 25th birthday at the lattest.
IV. No, men are not thinking about girls all the time, though some do. Men that are not thinking about girls can be easily found in lan cafes playing video games for greater part of the day, or behind books, work or sports. If you are a girl and you are chatting with them, it is merely natural that they pay attention to you and think about you. To do otherwise would be disrepectiful.

Seig Jion....Seig Jion

XavierCrow

From Angel to Vigilante

nicely said swpigwang.

- Myself

mdntdragon

mdntdragon

HA dayum , very well stated swpigwang! good points all around. In celessa's defence, tho she is only 16 and must have a very limited exposure to maturity, seeing as most of the boys she meets are probably dealing with puberty right now. Those hormones are going to make a jerk out of em for sure until they can figure out how to deal with em.

page 5 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 126 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.