Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Rabbits n dogs-> cute pet or tasty food? - Minitokyo

Rabbits n dogs-> cute pet or tasty food?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 38 total items

Hello. just want to see your opinion. are rabbits or dogs a cute pet to you or a tasty food. in my country U could eat rabbit stew,rabbit soup, rabbit steak n also U could eat a fried rice mixed with fried rabbit. n if we have a barbeque party, sometimes we used dogs instead of chicken. if u eat it.....mmmmm....mmmmm....mmmm then you'll cry out 4 another one. it sooooo delicious. so are rabbits n dogs a cute pet to u or a tasty food? (sorry if I offend the animal lovers)

Mr.Cukong
Signature

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Well, I used to have two rabbits [Sarah and Phoebe] but they both died. Rabbit tastes alright, but they make better pets me thinks ^^ .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

I was born in the year of rabbit (chinese calendar) so i would say rabbit is a cute pet to me...rabbit as food??i dont think i can eat rabbit cause it is just to cute

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Oh my gosh - no, leave my poor rabbits alone! **Puts them away in a cage** Rabbits are too cute to kill - I won't ever eat a poor thing like that. *_*

Dogs too? Wow - interesting... I've never even eating such meals ever before, and I never will. Sorry, I'm a city type of person who would rather eat french fries and pizza, not animals that are considered pets. lol

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

awww...why wud you wanna eat a poor lil wabbit XD
if i ate wabbit with out knowing it and i found i later that i just ate wabbit i wouldn' t really care that much...even if it tasted good i wouldn't purposely eat wabbit if i could avoid it

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

Periphery

The End

I think rabbits are cute... but if they taste nice i'll eat them! *^^*

<3 Dark Mousy ! ^_^
Signature

some part of my country also eat dogs but i thought no one in my country eat rabbits.

ManOnFire

ManOnFire

Fiery wrath time! MWAHAHAHA!

Aggh! Noo!!! Don't eat the poor cute little guys! They're too cute for that!!! Definitely not food to me!

If it's red or fiery, I'll pay attention! WOOHOO! If it's red and fiery, GIMME!
Check my fiery userpage! (though I'm no photoshop expert):
Signature Image
Signature image made by ShueiTenshi. Thanks!

They are cute pets AND tasty food.

Bisuketto

Bisuketto

"Conversational Fountain"

Rabbits are ecological terrorists XD ... well in Australia they are....
we made a t-virus :D to get rid of them... but it nearly worked as its name sake... there were lots of blind domestic rabbits walking around while the feral ones were granted evolutionary immunity and continued to cause havoc. I have never tried rabbit however... and I would never have them as a pet.
Eat the rabbit I say, *shouts balljacker the finest rabbit on the menu* :pacman:

'I set the timers for six minutes, the same six minutes you gave me, it was the least I could do for a friend'
'If it's not broken, don't fix it'
Signature

jackie-lyn

jackie-lyn

Non-Chinese-speaking Chinese

Rabbits are cute but my friends told me rabbit tastes nice. However, I don't eat them. I don't feel like eating it, thinking about a cute animal being roasted...hahah...

Movin'...

I prefer duck season over rabbit season. Never eaten rabbit before, not sure I could bring myself to devouring such a cute creature (well, depends what mood I'm in).

Never eaten rabbit before so I'll go with the cute pet :)

Redfalling4ever

Redfalling4ever

Sakura Kasugano

eww.. dog bad memories never aqain will i eat a dog (only ate it once). Anyways Rabbits are so cute how can u eat it? Poor rabbits ;_; ::tear::

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Aplos

Aplos

Meow-mix

We eat them in Cyprus as well...and they're pertty good. If you want a cute pet, get a fluffy kitty. Just kidding. Unless it's dead and skinned, I view it as a cute pet. But damn the one outside our dorm keeps looking tastier and tastier.

Signature

Oh wow! In one of my classes, we just saw a movie where this rural lady was living off very little government funding and had to have other means of income. So....guess what she did. Yup, there was a sign on the street selling rabbits/bunnies as pets or food. She talked nonchalantly about butchering the younger ones before they got old. Pointing to the cage where the bunnies were so packed together there was hardly any room to move, she talked about how the males would get violent at a certain age and ...do stuff.

Later...she was holding a bunny rabbit, talking to it, nonchalantly telling the camera guy that she was going to kill it, skin it, and gut it...And she did. -.-' Not for the weak lol

Well what did say? rabbits are delicious. n so are dogs. I guarantee it. once you taste it, man.......i bet you'll cry 4 another one again. I mean it. it's soooo tasty. just forget that they're your pets. we live in this world only once.

Mr.Cukong
Signature

Well, since I never had dogs or rabbits on my plate, I guess I have to say they're more like pets to me. I might try rabbit one day, but I will probably not eat any dog though...

Be Free and Masturbate

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Now dogs?! What the heck is going on?

Ewww-ness indeed. lol - Never a dog either. They should be pets, not food to me. ROFL

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Quote by CelessaNow dogs?! What the heck is going on?
Ewww-ness indeed. lol - Never a dog either. They should be pets, not food to me. ROFL

Just eat it n u know what I mean. as I was saying... dogs n wabbits are delicious. I won't tell a lie :)

Mr.Cukong
Signature

aww...i could never eat a puppy...too cute to eat
but i won't judge ya if u do eat doggies...just don't plan on taking me out to dinner XD

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

Well think of it this way:
Some pigs actually eat their own poo. Compare them swine to rabbits (which eat only grass...I think), I'd say rabbits sound pretty tasty to me.

Oh yeah, some few hundred kilometers north of the capital, dogs are served during feasts (read: delicacy). Usual routine: they raise the dogs, fatten them then eventually butcher them. They say that the grain feels nicer than beef. I would eat dogmeat just to sate my curiosity.

lordofgamblers

lordofgamblers

wazzzzzzzzzzuuuuuppppp!!!!!!!!

rabbits are cute but a dog is a fine meal or so they say (carib indians) i wouldn't know !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 ~_~

of all the foods in the world donuts reign supreme

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

well, both are really cute pets...^^
so, i would probably never be able to eat a dog, but i've eaten rabbit before, my uncle used to raise them just for that... oh my gosh, i haven't eaten any in sooo long... it actually tastes good... (well, i don't really remember the taste, but it must have tasted good coz' i've always been so picky on food loll)

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 38 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.