Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Post here instead of doing what you're supposed to! - Minitokyo

Post here instead of doing what you're supposed to!

page 1 of 1 22 total items

Here's a thread dedicated to helping you slack off!

I for one have 2 tests tomorrow and it's 6:18AM woohoo! I've been doing nothing but MT for at least 2 hours now and I just can't get back to studying! =D

(TranceAion does not condone the act of non-action. If you get fired or fail classes it is not the fault of TranceAion, thank you.)

Signature
"Eloi, Eloi, lema... sabachthani..."

hehe... well, its 8:40 pm here in the Phil. right now... just waiting for tomorrow to arrive, coz my school is having its fair tomorrow... hehe... and what better way to slack off and spend time other than mt???

Cagalli and Athrun Rule!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cagalli: "Kill because somebody was killed... get killed because he killed...do you think peace will ever come like that?!"

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

It's 8:24 AM. I'm slacking off from doing a really good wallpaper.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Darla83

Darla83

BioRhythm ?

Quote by melmachine18It's 8:24 AM. I'm slacking off from doing a really good wallpaper.

It is 16:13 and me too but I'm really about to start, really, I tell you! now I will have to work on my wallpapers since I said it thank you for this thread.

Signature
The Catgirl fan group ---Nya---- !!!:
KittyCats= for the neko lovers in MT

I'm supposed to start studying for economics, cuz I have a review session tomorrow. But as you all can see, I'm not doing that right now...

Be Free and Masturbate

DarkSavior

DarkSavior

~Death's Adversary~

11:50 am eastern time USA. At work but always have a moment or so to post on MT. Avoiding those dam cad drawings I'm surpose to do or at lease making it longer then it should be. You know what they say about all work and no play ;)

I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I pretend to be...

phl

phl

Gone

It's 4:23pm ...
I'm in a PHP class... It's easy and I'm tired so, I'm hanging around and found this perfect thread to lose my time. ^_^

And I hope this thread will last long so I can post often when I have more important things to do, but am not willing to do them at all. XD

s anyone here working (I mean "work" not play) everyday on a compy?

-PHL- \Pure Heavenly Like/
I live in a world that makes no sense.

cerena

cerena

Evil eyes master

what is this? quite blur here hahahha
ok now is 12pm, getting sux with my office computer ^^; coz i'm making such a big giga file n let my comp out of memory now in doing the burn up aiiihhh

supposed to be studying for a few tests in 9 hours, even though i should also be asleep by now.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

i am attempting to study for my kanji quiz 2m... but MT is juss so much more fun! XP

Signature Image

Ryuujin

Ryuujin

Prolific Ghost

it's 2:15 am... I'm suppose to be working on my essay due in 5 hours and 45 minutes... and I still need to get some sleep... and I am braindown now, I should be working on the essay but I am brain dead now. x.x; i hate procrastinating on hw x.x;

Jinpun

Jinpun

The one and only

1:20 AM in Austin TX. I'm readin the Naruto manga...on chapter 242. Finished a vector today that total took me around 12 hours...way longer than it should have.

I have class at 7:00 AM. Sleep is for the weak.

Signature

aemil

aemil

Mega-newb

I'm currently at work, checking out MT while I'm on the clock. ;)

Sigourney

Sigourney

perfectAssassin

It's 8:41 pm here in Poland... and I'm suposed to lay in bed, because I'm sick... but... I can't stand laying in bed and doing nothing so that's why I'm here... ohhh... and I'm suposed to edit one image xd... *forgot*gets her ass to start editing*

Signature Image
Showtaro Morikubo-sama~<333

Quote by aemilI'm currently at work, checking out MT while I'm on the clock. ;)

same here! :) it's 11:39 cali time and i'm on lunch. :)

Signature Image

* : )

i should probably clean my room and do my homework.

but i'm not! hahahah!

uhm.. at home now... doing.. well nothing.. as I'm suposed to..
I was actually a good boy today and only surfed and irc'd half of the day.. well kinda ;)

[short sigs yay!]
URL: http://web.expr42.net/ or http://web6.expr42.net/
-death ot the signature bunny!- :)

Lana3007

Lana3007

strange little girl

oh, the slacking off is so wonderful! I am so supposed to be doing my laundry and finishing up the homework for my 5 o'clock class, but here I am, posting in random threads rather than doing the stuff i need to do...
OH well!

thelunarmage

thelunarmage

I'm getting too old for this...

Nuts! We're all a bunch of slackers! It's 11:26am Australian Eastern Daylight Saving Time and I'm at work taking the odd moment or two or three or more between burst periods of work. Hehehe. MT is so crazy! XD

Phantom: You alone can make my song take flight! It's over now, the music of the night! - The Phantom of the Opera

Proud member of: Oldsters |MegatokyoFC | GameThreadSociety | Goddess-Fanclub | Dub-Lovers-Group | ChrnoCrusade | MT-Singles-Club | Minitokyo-Australia

A professional slacker is always slacking in one for or another :D

"Don't look at me, I'm just a shark..."

Periphery

The End

hehe, i have a funfair tomorrow and my class is doing a game store.. also, next week, i have 3 tests and i haven't studied for them yet. Instead i'm here! XDXD

<3 Dark Mousy ! ^_^
Signature

Essie

Essie

Windows 98 Lover

I'm at college right now. The teacher's giving a lecture as I type this :) I should probably be listening to him :^)

w00t

Windows X P Home Edition, Firefox,, Mcafee, and DOS (via DOSBox). The four girls who make up my computer. *wuv*

page 1 of 1 22 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.