Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Is it THAT HARD to say the word S-O-R-R-Y?! - Minitokyo

Is it THAT HARD to say the word S-O-R-R-Y?!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

The most difficult word to pronounce in the English language isn't "supercaliflragilisticexpialidocious." It isn't "antidisestablishmentarianism" either. The most difficult word to pronounce has only five letters, but it is really a tongue twister. Why else would so many of us have such a hard time saying it?

The word S-O-R-R-Y?

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Antidisestablishmentarianism is actually a word in Microsoft Word.

Speaking of which, I don't say sorry. I say please forgive me, and that makes it easier. Sorry is for the sentimental type, but I'm not that sentimental.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

lol - interesting perspective.

Some people never wanted to admit that they are sorry. Good point.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Umm... it really depends on you, if your the prideful type then it would be really hard to say it.

Just like melmachine18 said you can use other words other than sorry.

Signature

J-Music lover
If you need any songs just PM me an if I have it ill link it to you

Periphery

The End

I would think that sorry would be easier to say, being shorter. i notice that many guys tend to mumble a quick 'sorry' while looking shiftily away when apologising, while girls try to catch your eye and say sorry less reluctantly.

<3 Dark Mousy ! ^_^
Signature

Having to say you are sorry means admitting that you are wrong, and that you made mistake. It is far easier for a person to admit that they are right then it is to admit that they are wrong. I think that it is more a matter of pride when a person has a hard time saying sorry.

I say sorry all the time. Sorry you're such a dumbass, I feel sorry for you,etc. but seriously, I have no problem admitting a mistake at all.

Be Free and Masturbate

I admit mistakes all the time. Even apologize for them. I found that not one single bad thing happens to me when I say I'm sorry and mean it.

When I know that I am wrong or that I did something wrong I will admit it and apologize because that is who I am. I know some people who just can't admit that they were wrong. To get them say sorry is like moving a mountain. It will never happen.

Signature Image

* : )

most people just spout out a sorry to shut the other person up....sorry is in honestly not a sinciere apology....it's just an easy way out

what we do in life echoes through eternity
(I'll add a new sig img as soon as the update works again)

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

You're right, sorry is a hard word to say for so many people. I'm not one of them though because I say sorry so often it's not even funny. ^^;;

People never say sorry because they think they're right and the others are wrong. It's always like that, this one word not said can tear up friendship horribly. :(

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

ultimashower

ultimashower

Reppin' The Nice Guys

Some people just have a lot of trouble swallowing their pride.

HTML Coding Hates Me...

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

If your sorry and you truly feel bad for what you've done, thats whats important. Even if I'm not forgiven, if the person knows that I truly didn't mean my ways or actions, thats all I care about. Though sometimes you just gotta face facts that some people won't forgive you, that to me can be the biggest burden, but its something I must face.

Signature Image

sorry for not being able to say sorry XP
haha i dont let my pride take that much control of my life
if i messed up then i apologize

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

MrsBloomie

MrsBloomie

Impossible LOV3

It's not difficult to say it sarcastically though ;)
But at least you ppl try to accept you have some pride on yourselves >_>

i will be honest here and I do have pride :\ It's pretty difficult for me to say sorry if I believed that from the bottom of my heart what I did/thought/said was truly right and I don't usually give it a rest. XD
If that's not the case then I can easily say and really mean the I'm sorry when I did or said something wrong/bad/offensive that stuff.

Signature

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

honestly, i think "sorry" is really easy to say in any language, the words i really have a hard time saying are "i love you"... again, in any language... T_T

Aplos

Aplos

Meow-mix

What, wrong thread? Does that mean I have to change it now? Aww rats!
Sorry is indeed a very difficult word...at least for me to say it, or even hear it. Sometimes I don't even want to hear it because that would mean I would be forced to accept it, and ease up, and that's just something I don't want to. I'm fueled by my anger...or it's slowly eating me up. Either way, it's probably not good! But enought about me.

Signature

Di3S3L

Di3S3L

Sleepy Head

well, depending on the circumstance and how grave the screwup, sorry may either be an easy or an almost impossible word to say. Like if I break a plate or a window, sorry would be the first thing to blurt out of my mouth...and money be the second to blurt out my wallet. But for example I accidentally run over someones pet, sorry would be incredibly difficult for me to say, due to maybe the guilt, and the thought of ruining something irreplaceable.
well that's how I am anyway.

::Deviant Art Gallery - Feel the suckage
Signature

Cataclysm

Cataclysm

Shadows of nothing

I don't really have a problem saying I'm sorry providing I believe I was actually in the wrong and that the person deserves an apology. It can be hard sometimes if you really made a big deal out of it or made of fool of yourself but in the end if you know you're wrong than it's the only right thing to do. It's not such a big deal unless you force it out in which case you probably don't mean it and it's therefore not a real apology.

That's my theory anyway.

smilebit

smilebit

aristocat

i say sorry too much. i don't know why either. i guess i feel that i have so many privileges and things that other people don't have, and i have felt happy and content for the longest time now while others continue to suffer and i don't. so i say sorry to those i feel deserve more and i say sorry because i have what they desire. damn, i don't want to say sorry now for disturbing you or by ranting or. sorry. damn.

Signature

Quote by k5jaegerHaving to say you are sorry means admitting that you are wrong, and that you made mistake. I think that it is more a matter of pride when a person has a hard time saying sorry.

You're right. Sometimes, its hard to admit you're at fault. But the thing is, it may already be too late once you decided to apologize to that person. And once that happen, you'll regret it. But saying sorry would be meaningless if it isn't sincere or used too much. -_-

Chizuku

Chizuku

"simply me..."

waa~! for me if it's my fault it's kinda hard because youre ashamed... but if it's not your fault and you just want to fix things with others it's not the hard... Some times I dont feel its hard to say "Sorry" to my bestfriends but to the person whom I really hate, my God its really hard... But if you were so sorry for the fault you did, you must try your best to say it from your heart.. I admit it Im that kind of " sentimental" person, but theres nothing wrong in their....
Jaa-ne~! XP :pacman: ;)

DaNuke

DaNuke

Punio de Hierro

It's not necesary to be a very proud person to find it troublesome to say "sorry". Just look at a condolence message: overall, it's just a very nice, kind, long, rhetoric and even poetic way of saying "sorry". Like they said before, it's very tough to say it if you just splatted a pet.

Quote by people from the Irrompibles forumsDaedalus: i can imagine Rince's mangas
plater: ECCHI!
Pollo: Pure vile hentai.

Listening: Vengaboys - We Like to Party (The Vengabus)

acid-awakening

acid-awakening

Ore Hitori De Juubun Da

Quote by Ayamaelhonestly, i think "sorry" is really easy to say in any language, the words i really have a hard time saying are "i love you"... again, in any language... T_T

ayamael is kinda right
well,... sumtimes its easy to say sorry but it depends in the situation reallie
but sayin "i love u" is sumfinn very difficult 2 say in front of thier face
but lets not change the subject,.... sorry is a thing u must mean when u say it

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.