Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Broken Hearts cause death - Minitokyo

Broken Hearts cause death

page 1 of 1 9 total items

CTEon

CTEon

.:Holy Devil:.

I just really saw an interesting article and seeing how we just had valentine's day I thought I'd share and see what people people think about the actual article
Article here

I just....found it really interesting how heartbreak can lead to something like that...but I don't think there is any way people can avoid stuff like heartbreaks though right? what do you guys think?

Yesterday is hisory, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift...that's why it is called the present

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

If you want to see a broken heart, I have one. Since I had a bad valentine's day, I thought I would just beat up my heart at the last minute. Turns out that I broke it...maybe I beat it up too much. Next time, I'll stab it if it ever happens again on valentine's day.

No, actually, it depends on their mentality. If they are more sentimental, the hearts of people are more likely to break.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

True - and a very good point while at it. It's bad to be in enough stress as it already is. That's why I take things apart and easily one at a time. I hardly ever get stressful, but when I do - when I feel a lack of attention around me, or when someone drives me into competition and I need to perform better, I just realize that I could be hurting myself by pushing myself past further limits than helping myself, so I realized to be humble and take things the hard way by biting the bullet, really.

I've never falt love before, nor been in a situation like that one before - but I understand what you mean. Even if I've never been in a relationship, there are still family and close friends to consider. I lost my best friend several years ago, and it was heart-wrenching experience, really. I'm just glad everything is okay and I've gotten over the hill of obstacles, of course.

Thanks for showing the article. It gives me a brighter sense of how stress can be an everyday problem in people's lives if they aren't treated properly in time. Let loose and have fun, I'd say. I'll be humble with what life has in store, really.

If you've ever been in my shoes, you'd probably realize how I was able to still become a happier person than I originally wasn't as of today. I could have ended up more than depressed as ever, for all I care. But no - I've learned to deal with it, really. It's all about how you manage stress pretty much. I take mine everyday at a single time, and of course, avoid anything that relates to stress as well, there.

The inevitable can't be avoided, so you have to be strong and go on. Accept certain things in life as it is thrown at you. C'est la vie.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

benjaminchia

benjaminchia

:express yourself:

hmm I think I heard about such things like when one of the couples dieds of old age, the other "goes" as well soon after. May be it is because of the "heartbreak" you are talking about. But I may be wrong though.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Heartaches, they can never be avoided. If you're the type who gives up easily or better yet, the suicidal type, you might actually commit suicide. I think people like them are just too weak. Maybe, they don't have friends whom they can run to when things are worst. Or, they don't fear God. They tend to think it's the end of the world. OMG! What people.

Maybe I'm just saying this because I've never been there, who knows? But the thing is, we should always look at the bright side of it.

:D

The news in the artical really shock me. I didn;t now that heartbreak can kill, well I mean not dying of heart attack cause by heartbreak. I have heard people do things they wouldn;t normally do, suicide. By this, this is the first time.

Avoid heartbreak, I think the only way is not to begin a relationship.

guess im gonna die then T_T
oh well...it was nice you know guys >_>
haha jk...me i can recover pretty quick from anything
if a big fall down a staircase can't kill me i sure wont let my feelings do it :D

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

albion

albion

Feeder of Ravens

Ok, so you can die of a heartbreak... not big deal if you realize that more common things can kill you, here in Mexico City, even breathing is likeky to kill you due to the air pullution levels...

Better not give much tought to it, but thanks for sharing the article!! :)

wunjo!

I'm not lazy, I'm Zen

darkfirefox

darkfirefox

Spriggan

die of heartbreak, eh? I guess I should've died a few years back when a girl broke my heart. I don't believe it can kill you.

Signature
The ever beautiful Rabi en Rose

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.