Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What anime/game character designs do you like? - Minitokyo

What anime/game character designs do you like?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 72 total items

I must say, character designers are getting good these days. Personally, I like DNAgel's character design. There are lots of cute guys in it. (coz i'm a girl, u c). I also like CLAMP's design. Most of their works are famous...

And, of course, my first love anime...

Fushigi Yuugi! drawings in series are not that good, but the OVA's tell a whole lot of different story. You go, Yuu Watase! Luv yah...

And for the games...Ragnarok would be the first! Lee Myoung-jin, you ROCK!

I like the characters from the FF games, coz the developers always create a really in-depth profile of the character, then use it to further the storylines

I love kosuke fujishima's work, because his drawings are smooth, detailed and simply beautifull... also like the cars and bikes a lot (^^)
i think he is the mangaka who has evolved best...just look at the first ah! megami-sama manga and the recent ones!!

cereshe22

cereshe22

goddess

i like drawings in sailormoon, fushigi yuugi, and boys be.

Benitora

Benitora

A Star And A Stray Dog

Kubo Tite is one of my favorite artists (probably #1). I love the character designs for Zombie Powder and Bleach. I also like the designer of Saiyuki. Both are brilliant artists. And I wouldn't be a die hard Kenshin fan if I didn't say Nobuhiro Watsuki.

Signature

Benitora

Benitora

A Star And A Stray Dog

Kubo Tite is one of my favorite artists (probably #1). I love the character designs for Zombie Powder and Bleach. I also like the designer of Saiyuki. Both are brilliant artists. And I wouldn't be a die hard Kenshin fan if I didn't say Nobuhiro Watsuki.

Signature

Sephiroth and Cloud i definetly like in gaming. They are so spiky and blocky, yet cool. I'm really looking forward to the movie.

jackie-lyn

jackie-lyn

Non-Chinese-speaking Chinese

For anime, it will be Nakajima Atsuko, for her designs in GetBackers and Trinity Blood. Though she can draw most of the cute-looking characters, I prefer her mature-looking designs.
Games...Nomura Tetsuya, for his designs in FF8, 10, 10-2, Advent Children, etc. He's the fisrt game character designer I got interested.

Movin'...

Guilty Gear and Final Fantasy for games, Guyver for anime/manga. And clamp is good :)

There are a lot I like. Right now I think some of my favorite character designs are in Saiyiku. They are not the normal look but they work so well

My ever growing website Anime Fountain.

My forum with TONS of Anime, Video Game, J-Music news and more posted on a nearly daily basis. We search it out so you don's have to. The Anime Fountain Forum

Quote by SchylerAnd for the games...Ragnarok would be the first! Lee Myoung-jin, you
ROCK!

Oh yeah, and Ragnarok :d

i tend to like alot of stuff too...

someguy66

someguy66

The FlameHaze

For game is FF and anime is Gundam Seed, GateKeepers21, Chrno Crusade, FMP! and Air.

Signature

I like Conan's character design. I also like CLAMP's design. famous...
And I love Nuriko ( Fushigi yuugi's character design )

I like the design of Noir. And any of Matsumoto's series. You kinda look at it and see the era ---the 70's basically, even with all the embellishments.

CLAMP's character design is great, and I really like Gundam Seed's too.

Anjeile

Anjeile

Dancing In The Storm

Quote by SchylerI must say, character designers are getting good these days. Personally, I like DNAgel's character design. There are lots of cute guys in it. (coz i'm a girl, u c). I also like CLAMP's design. Most of their works are famous...

And for the games...Ragnarok would be the first! Lee Myoung-jin, you ROCK!

yeah, i agree wif Schyler. i do love dn angel (Dark n Satoshi are so kakoi ne? and With is just so kawaii!) and clamp's works, especially in Magic Knight Rayearth and Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle coz the designs are so beautifully intricate. i like ragnarok too. i play the game and i have the manga. MUAHAHAHAHA!!!

i just LOVE watase yuu's works coz the character designs are so beautiful! especially the bishounens *drool* (what can u expect? i'm 100% girl) ^^ *giggles*

Signature

blackchii

blackchii

Enjou no Kougyoku

hmm, let see.. clamp, tony taka, hiyoko kobayashi, masakazu katsura. For the last three names they're the experts when it comes to drawing a female char

Signature

The Breath of Fire ones. Not so much about the fifth game, but it's still cool.
The wolves from Wolf's Rain, wolves I said. I admit Cheza too.
Souffle (I think that's her name) from the new Star Ocean game is cool.
Blame! and Texhnolyze=awesome stuff.
Dark from DN Angel.
Anthy from s.k.u., the only thing I liked about this show.
Shizuma Kusanagi from Real Bout High School, as for Ryoko I prefer the manga version.

Man,come on. What about the way modern animators work??Traditional is the holiest of holies for fans, i dont mean any offence, but have you noticed the way new ideas are being brought to the masses?? I mean Appleseed! Sure the movements need a little tweak,but! On the whole!Please feel free to comment if you see things otherwise!!

I always loved capcom's character designs, specially the street fighter alpha ones.

I would have to say Magna Carta because there not so cute there like your sister or brother you know what I mean? I also like there cloths design there not all the same. I mean you can tell each character from one another not like FF. Sorry about that if I offened any one who's reading this. I myself don't at all like shojo it's too girly for me! So I'm sticking to Magna Carta!!!

redshadow

a lone soul

for anime, i like negima and school rumble, i'm starting to like air too
and for games, the most recent king of fighters graphics are very good

Signature

DevilJo

DevilJo

Death Angel

I like Final Fantasy X and X-2 game. For anime it will be naruto.

"True Power lies within the blood of your
peoples revenge. . . The devils fruit can lead me there. . . ."

DevilJo

DevilJo

Death Angel

I like Final Fantasy game and for anime it will be Naruto and Gundam Seed too.

"True Power lies within the blood of your
peoples revenge. . . The devils fruit can lead me there. . . ."

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 72 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.