Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What anime/game character designs do you like? - Minitokyo

What anime/game character designs do you like?

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 72 total items

rizaroy

rizaroy

lotica dream

i love clamp, watase, tanemura, tite kibo characters designs ! ^^

Signature
French-Tribu ~ Fullmetal-alchemist-fans ~ Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles Fan

Ne laissons pas nos larmes couler. C'est la victoire du coeur sur le corps. Car pour nous, cette chose qu'on appelle le coeur est la preuve que notre existence est superflue...

I adore Yuki Kaori's character designs, especially that of her bishounens (Orpherus from Meine Liebe leaps into mind). No big eyes or oddly shaped faces, and there's a lot of detail put into the rest of her artwork as well. Yuu Watase is second best on my list, even if I don't like the characters themselves. I'd also be willing to collect the artbooks of Arina Tanemura's latest works. Her characters designs may be an example of the big eyes trend, but they've been exceptionally beautiful as of late.

Periphery

The End

Quote: DNAgel's character design. There are lots of cute guys in it. (coz i'm a girl, u c).

OOH! I totally agree! *huggles Dark*

Ahem.. I also like clamp, they draw really nicely, but i don't like their guys much.

<3 Dark Mousy ! ^_^
Signature

YoKoBaNdiT

YoKoBaNdiT

waurenai yo

XD chooobitz!! hehe i love chii's outfits and DN angel thay are very good also, all the guys kawaaaiiiiii!! ;) ^//////////^ but also i love the designs in naruto

'Signature Image'

-renkinjutsushi-

-renkinjutsushi-

Samurai Alchemist

I love Nobuhiro Watsuki's character designs. Him and Hiromu Arakawa. ;d

clamp is hit or miss... I love Tsubasa because of all of the detail in the panels, but on the opposite end of the spectrum they can have series with panels so empty it's amazing. I'm not a fan of all their stuff (*coughs into hand*Chobits, for starters...); but they do produce gorgeous character designs.

Rumiko Takahashi has a definite style... although some of her characters, while being brilliantly different from one another, can look so similar that to the 'newbie' eye they're twins.

Whosoever hath this Stone, may live in a healthful state, to the last term of his Life, appointed to him by God, and may have all whatsoever he desires on Earth. -- A Work of Saturn; Johann Isaac Hollandus

Davo

Davo

I'll kill you

Quote by SherlockI love kosuke fujishima's work, because his drawings are smooth,
detailed and simply beautifull... also like the cars and bikes a lot
(^^)
i think he is the mangaka who has evolved best...just look at the first
ah! megami-sama manga and the recent ones!!

you 're right, i like Kosuke design because he gives a personality to all characters and makes easy to deduces their moods , the machines are fantastic :nya:

Signature Image
DAVO THE ECCHIMAKER :"If a demon stands in my way, I will cut him apart. If a saint stands in my way, I will cut him apart"

Lana3007

Lana3007

strange little girl

Let's see ...
i really like almost all Clamp designs, Kubo Tite's Bleach is cool, Koari Yuki's Angel Sanctuary is really beutiful. For games, final fantasy hands down.

i like naruto sooo mush

blame! and Rahxephon have some exquisite art style

Signature Image

red-planet31

red-planet31

The ONE and ONLY...

Currently... for manga, I like Samurai Deeper Kyo design and Death Note and Slam Dunk. For anime, I like Yami no Matsuei, Clamp (Ok, I love their manga designs too.), Saiyuki and etc... For games, FF, Guilty Gear and King of Fighters.

Signature Image

krnxaja

krnxaja

SogeSogeSogeKing

I know it's weird but I like animes like Furi Kuri and Excel Saga. I like animes that are 'quirky' and unique.

Signature
I am the Greatest and Most Honorable Man this world has ever known
I am the Leader of 8,000,000,000 Men
I am.....................CAPTAAAAAAIIIN USOOOOPPPPP!!!!!!!

Idril

Idril

-:In love with Darkness:-

Hummm all Clamp character designs, Kenshin character desingn and Inuyasha character design! ^^

Alcrin

Alcrin

The Ilusion

Uhm. Inuyasha in manga.
And Tidus in the games

Intentar sacar la espada no hará que salga. Intentar ser más fuerte no te hará más fuerte

I like designs from Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien (is very kawaii). :D :D

N2Heiki

N2Heiki

Devil Bats' Quarterback

Designs by:
Yoshiyuki Sadamoto (gotta thank him for designing Ayanami Rei)
Takahashi Tsutomu (mangaka of Jiraishin)
Kishimoto Masashi (mangaka of Naruto)
Inagaki Riichirou & Yuusuke Murata (Eyeshield 21)
Tetsuya Nomura (chara designer of ff7)

Signature
HiruMamo!!! Yaaaa- Haaaa-

When it comes to games, I love the designs in megaman zero (all the four games). The main characters look great and every single boss is a total badass. I also love the designs of disegea, because all it's characters are colorful, chibi-like and therefore adorable, especially Flonne and Etna. Sidenote: In H-games, my fav char desings are the ones of studio e-go! As I see it, you look at them, you love them, but that's just me.

When it comes to anime, I like all of CLAMP's designs, especially cardcaptor sakura and magic knight rayheart, but I also like the designs in Inuyasha manga.

Member of "[Hispanime]".

i like the person mangaka who did dn angel! ppl in their r so detailed and good looking! daisukeeeeeeeee daisukieee lolz
well yea and gosho aoyama! inventor of detective conan
hmm.......and ayashi no ceres!^^ it rulz!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

i love the designs in guilty gear, gotta love i-no

Get your hands off your joystick and jump with the G-spot.
Signature

Well, there are many. One of my favourites is the artwork from Yukiru Sugisaki. Examples of artwork title: D.N.Angel and Candidate for Goddess.

"A great calligrapher doesn't need to choose his pens..." - Fuji Syusuke [Prince of Tennis]

arcxero

arcxero

Cast In The Name Of God.

I really like AKamatsu's and Nanase's style, personally.

To know what is right and choose to ignore it is the act of a coward.

Hi there you guys! I want to thank eveyone who replied in this thread! Thanks alot! I'm so happy!

Maraming Salamat Po! :D

Quote by MechRGuilty Gear and Final Fantasy for games, Guyver for anime/manga. And clamp is good :)

I must agree

Would DnD count if so i would love to be a Half-elf. I love those sketches you can get of them. and then there's the sorcer. pic in the players handbook with the Dragon tatoo's and everything. ooh i'd love to be that ... the magic.
Well, from an anime i would have to say a keshin like design, he looks weak at first but is strong and fast. bwahaha i would rule the world.....ok i'd die trying but at least i'd go fight bwahaha.

I like Fushigi Yuugi n Azumanga ^^

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 72 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.