Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What anime/game character designs do you like? - Minitokyo

What anime/game character designs do you like?

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 72 total items

Enternal

Enternal

Wirbelwind

I like the charcters desing of Kiddy Grade which is good. DN Angel was also good. I also like Pokemon, Sailor Moon, FF, and Lunar charcter designs.

Signature
Fav. Chara: Azmaria (ChrnoC.), Tomoyo (TRC&CCS), Vanilla & Chitose (G.A.),
Alice (Aria), Daisuke | Hiwatari | Riku | Risa (D.N.Angel), More..

Besa

Abyss

I like the Magna carta designs XD

Signature Image

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

with me Gundam seed, Full metal Panic! and Chrono Crusade and videog game wise is Final Fantasy and Chrono trigger.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

berserker86

The Grey Wolf

I like everything from Akira Toriyama, Buronson, Kentaro Miura!

k-li

k-li

Magical Girl ^_^

I like most of Clamp's work, plus I also love the mahou tsukai tai/princess tutu ones ... I think its the huge eyes ^_^ They are soooo cute ^_^... my fave designed show would have to be Kiddy Grade though. The characters are just so beautiful!
I generally like the pretty shojou style as opposed to any other though! I'm quite fussy when it comes to art styles I like!

I love all of the artists from SquareEnix. More so Yoshitaka Amano than anyone else.

Id have to say of all time it would be Sephiroth from FFVII

dchoggia14

dchoggia14

Gumi x Len

i like naru nanao works. ef, sola ect

/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_,)ノ

lilylily09

lilylily09

LILYLILY09

I like characters design of Fire Emblem game series.

porya

porya

One Piece

i like one piese .

xChibiSakura

xChibiSakura

[Vampire Lover]

Personally, I love the style of Barajou no Kiss, Vampire Knight, Kaichou wa Maid-sama!, Bleach and Kuroshitsuji. I find all of those aesthetically pleasing.

Blue-Latte

Blue-Latte

Curious Dreamer

I really like Kuroshitsuji and Pandora Hearts character design... I love the gothic and Victorian design elements.

Signature

i like the character designs in hayate the combat butler series. specially my favorite, hinagiku katsura! kawaiiiiii

I thought Bakamonogatari had some really good anime designs and some other animes that i can't seem to remeber there names are even better. It's hard to pic to say wich i like the best of all animes out there because it makes them drifrent and Unique in a way.

For games it would be uhm....maybe RE6 but i like the anime designs in some games to. I always thought that Skyrim would be awesome if it was all animated and it may have few gliches. (maybe)

Signature

i like the character designs of meitantei conan and saber marionette specially the hayate no gotoku......!

minayuri

minayuri

Like An Endless Waltz

My Top 10 Manga-ka's would be...

Kousuke Fujishima-My favorite designs from him are from Sakura Wars, he sure brings out the best in Sakura's beauty and the allure of Sumire.
Narumi Kakinouchi-I love her work on Vampire Princess Miyu a lot, her female and male character designs are equally gorgeous.
Hiroyuki Kitazume-He's the only artist I know that can bring out the gorgeous beauty of Gundam's Haman Karn and the hotness of Char Aznable, his work on the Char's Deleted Affair manga is my favorite work by him. I also love his modern artwork of the cute Elpeo Puru too ^__^
Haruhiko Mikimoto-I love both his classic designs and his modern designs equally, he is an amazing artist especially his work on Macross, Gunbuster, and the Eve Tokimatsuri design for Megazone 23.
Shukou Murase-I love his designs he did for Gundam Wing and Gasaraki, he does a great job in giving the characters a unique look.
Yoshiyuki Sadamoto-Quite a fantastic designer, his artwork for Evangelion is always a jewel to look at, especially pictures of Rei, Asuka, and Misato.
Minene Sakurano-She is an excellent designer for cute characters, especially for the beautiful and adorable Shaorin Shugogetten of Mamotte Shugogetten!
Kenichi Sonoda-I love his work on series such as Bubblegum Crisis and Gall Force the best, he sure created a variety of great looking characters.
Satoshi Urushibara-I must say, this guy sure knows how to draw sexy bishounen male and bishoujo female characters, my key favorites are Lemnear and Langrisser.
Noriyasu Yamauchi-Loved his work on the first Agent Aika anime the most, he sure knows how to design sexy female characters with balanced proportions.

Signature

I like naruto

Cirru

Cirru

Interstellar Force

Final Fantasy, One Piece, Ghost in the Shell, Ninja Scroll, Metropolis

fitarol15

fitarol15

*Karin-Koenig <3

Gundam SEED Series The Character Design Is So Cool....Also Love final Fantasy VII The Movie It Looks So Real...
And Kingdom Hearts the game

"Ducunt Volentem Fata Nolentem Trahunt = Fate leads the willing soul, but drags along the unwilling one"
Signature

Anime: Shingo Araki & Michi Himeno (St Seiya)/ Masami Suda (Hokuto No Ken) /Akemi Takada (Kimagure Orange Road)
Noriyasu uchida (Idol Densetsu Eriko)/ Sailor Moon (Naoko Takeuchi)

Games: Ayami Kojima (Castlevania) / Yōichi Kotabe (Zelda & Mario) /

i like also the works from: Kentaro Miura (Berserk)/ Tetsuo Hara(Hokuto No Ken ) /Yukito Kishiro (Gunnm) /Hojo Tsukasa (City Hunter) /Akira Toriyama (DBZ)

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

My all time fav mangaka is CLAMP for character designs of Cardcaptor Sakura so CUTE! and BEAUTIFUL!
now let me turn on my Otome mode *whoosh*
the best fanservice for girls is the artworks of Yone Kazuki in Hakuouki and Hiiro no kakera (simply girl's heaven)
Artwork of Guilty Crown and Kyou, koi wo Hajimemasu is also Great!
and many others!

Anyway, what does mad mean exactly? Aren't we all a little mad?
Don't we have to be somewhat mad just to go on living, to go on hoping?
Signature Image

izayoichan

izayoichan

Sore o dākunesu. Enbureisu.

I love Sailor Moon: Crystal's art work. Makes me feel like i am WATCHING a manga =)

Signature
People fall into darkness because they have lost sight of the true nature of the light within them. Unable to find that light they flounder desperately while suffering in agony, only to give birth to tragedy. And there is no greater cause of tragedy, no greater source of darkness, than warfare.

fitarol15

fitarol15

*Karin-Koenig <3

I Also like Clannad the characters have a cute Bright eyes and a beautiful hairstyle
Air gear have a beautiful design

"Ducunt Volentem Fata Nolentem Trahunt = Fate leads the willing soul, but drags along the unwilling one"
Signature

The art style of animes like: Death Note, Dangan Ronpa, Kangoku Gakuen, Bleach, Fairy Tail, Asobi ni iku yo,Tenjou Tenge, Ikkitousen, Binbougami ga, Kuroshitsuji and Nana .

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 72 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.