Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you snore? - Minitokyo

Do you snore?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 50 total items

DarkMaiden1369

DarkMaiden1369

.::Hopeless::.

I noticed a few nights ago that my dad snores so loud, that's it's really annoying. How can someone sleep with a person taht does that, but anyway, I was just wondering is you did or not b/c I know I don't (or have been told I dont) unless I'm sick and can't breath from my nose ^^'

Signature Image
You shattered all the hopes and dreams I never had.....

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

I don't think I snore.

Take a camcorder and record yourself overnight. Then you'll have an idea if you snore or not. :nya:

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

I wouldn't know...lol

Signature Image

DarkSavior

DarkSavior

~Death's Adversary~

I'm not sure either ^_^' just like melmachine said...

Quote by melmachine18Take a camcorder and record yourself overnight. Then you'll have an idea if you snore or not. :nya:

But I agree it does get anoying. Man, this guy I know snore so loud like an alarm clock I couldn't fall a sleep when I was hanging out with friends at one time. Anyway from what people tell me... I do snore alittle but talk more in my sleep as though I'm awake. Though they could be just messing with my head ( Dam friends 'lol ) Just like you sometimes Dream's mistress ^^

I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I pretend to be...

Hmm... not sure, don't think so though.

DarkMaiden1369

DarkMaiden1369

Quote by DarkSaviorAnyway from what people tell me... I do snore alittle but talk more in my sleep as though I'm awake. Though they could be just messing with my head ( Dam friends 'lol ) Just like you sometimes Dream's mistress ^^

Yeah people tell me I talk in my sleep...I've said some pretty embarassing things too^^'
and I do not mess with you...ok maybe sometimes^^'

Signature Image

DarkSavior

DarkSavior

~Death's Adversary~

Quote by DarkMaiden1369Yeah people tell me I talk in my sleep...I've said some pretty embarassing things too^^'
and I do not mess with you...ok maybe sometimes^^'

Sure you don't 'lol. Maybe so... but you sure know how confuse me or your self sometimes 'lol.

I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I pretend to be...

HamsterJohn

HamsterJohn

Defender of ur Mom

Not sure... i sleep on my front side. Kinda muffles out any real noise. One of my friends say I do, though.

000011111 11110000111 000111 111 111 !!!!oneone one

Stop wasting the internet!

I snore, but not for long. If I have a cold it can get loud, otherwise my wife says it's not that bad. (For the record, she snores too, but not loudly.)

As for talking in your sleep, it reminds me of a joke:

Q: Know how to get a woman to pay 100% attention to you? A: Talk in your sleep.

DarkMaiden1369

DarkMaiden1369

Quote by miketoAs for talking in your sleep, it reminds me of a joke:
Q: Know how to get a woman to pay 100% attention to you? A: Talk in your sleep.

lol

Signature Image

ZeroMartin

ZeroMartin

No Life King

haha, intersting topic...hadta add my part.

i personally do not snore.if i did im sure id be told. most of the people i do know snore tho..but dont worry. i dont feel very left out because of it

Ja !

.::Zero Martin::.

I don't snore, but my wife says that I do. She says when I am really tired that if I am laying down in a certain position, that I will begin to snore. She ends up pushing me so that I stop snoring. So I guess I do snore, but on occasion.

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

well, i can't say for sure... after all, i don't exactly listen to myself when i sleep ^^, but if i take people's word for it, apparently i do OX

GutsyAnime

GutsyAnime

Hardcore Gamer

Hmm I honestly don't know. So tonight I am going to take my mini cassette recorder and strap it to my face before I go to sleep.

You'll have my vote tomorrow, assuming I don't accidentally inhale it in my sleep and die...

I don't snore. It's kind of funny because from what I've been told and what has happened to me, I sleep like I'm dead. Once I am out, I don't move and I don't make any noise. I've been awaken many times because someone thought I was dead. My brother told me one time he had to really stare at me to see if I was breathing. I thought that was hilarious! :)

Signature Image

* : )

pegassuss

pegassuss

peggie

Well, I don't snore, at least that's what i've been told.... but my father snores really really loudly... he says he just breathes a little loud..... :P

Signature
Proud member of: .::[Japanese] ::[Final Fantasy Fans]::.
Proud admistrator of: .::[Doujinshi-support-club]::. Do you like doujinshi? Then join us!
Do you like doujinshi? Then you may want to visit my gallery! ~~ *My latest submissions* : Farewell and Portrait

darkfirefox

darkfirefox

Spriggan

yep, I do snore and each time I do, I wake up tired. each time I snore, my life expectancy goes down. meaning I'm getting closer to the threshold of death. that's what a doc told me.

Signature
The ever beautiful Rabi en Rose

gundam

gundam

King of Gundams

I Don't snore and I am happy about that lol.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

according to my friends i snore and talk in my sleep and apparently i curse in my sleep cuz my mom heard it and when i woke up i got grounded

there is no one that does not carry scars on his heart
if there were someone in the world like that
he would be a shallow soul

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

I don't snore so I'm also very grateful. My friends and family told me I don't.

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

DarkCrimson

DarkCrimson

Angel on Dragon's Mistress

No,not at all.And im really grateful for that.The only one that snores is my Father and that brother of mine.Its so loud that I cant sleep sometimes.lol

Signature

nope i nevered snored before i'm a silent sleeper. XD

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

lol - I don't snore at all. I know that, because my friends tell me so whenever I go on a sleepover. It's rather somebody else who snores all the time.

Interesting question there, DarkMaiden - lol. Well, I answered on your poll. Now you know.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Laggylagger

Master Loafer/Slacker

Snoring can't really be helped. Depends if you have problems with your throat. SOmething like that. Anyway, why would you even listen to yourself sleeping? Just go to bed if you are tired. So funny when you hear someone else snore though

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 50 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.