Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 who is the best genin for you in Naruto - Minitokyo

who is the best genin for you in Naruto

Tagged under Naruto

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 93 total items

For the best is Neji, i love his style, his byakugan, of course Naruto is the best but he is the hero so i don't mention him and you ????

Signature

juliechan

UchiWa fan

It depend, all of them got special abillity.
Shikamaru could be the best but since he is the slacker of them all... he is not as strong as he could be.
Rock Lee is also very strong but can't do ninjutsu or genjutsu.
Sasuke :) Because of this revenge lost a loooooooooootttttttttt of power -_-
Neji is really really strong but got one weak point (spoiler ^_^' so I won't tell it completly it is about his vision)
The strongest of them all, I believe, is Gaara. Perfect defense but only if he is concentrate and THAT is he's weak point.
I'll be glad to see a fight with Neji and Gaara at their best shape ^-^

When life put you down you have to get up with style!
Quand la vie te fou a terre faut savoir se relever en beaute!

juliechan aka. Miss Dante

i think you are right, i really want to see a jounin exam like chuunin to see who is the best :)

Signature

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

i'd say Gaara... Neji too... and Naruto of course, but as you mentioned that goes without saying loll
well actually Juliechan made a good point... just can't wait to see what all these guys can do now that 2 years have passed... ^^

as i see Gaara is a favorite for most of person, but i didn't very love Gaara, i don't know why, but it real that his style is very nice

Signature

juliechan

UchiWa fan

sorry i haven't talk about naruto but it is only because i don't like him that much and believe that the other genin are way much stronger then him.

When life put you down you have to get up with style!
Quand la vie te fou a terre faut savoir se relever en beaute!

juliechan aka. Miss Dante

Hyuuga Neji the most talented geinn

since pretty much all the characters are chuunin above except for naruto now...i'll say naruto

since pretty much all the characters are chuunin above except for naruto now...i'll say naruto

for i think it is Gaara, very stylish this guy :)

my favorite character is Hinata, not for her strenght but beacuse she is so cute :)

my favourite charakter is sakura
she grows so much..

Is this an ever lasting treasure,or just a moments pleasure?
there's so much I wanna say, but the right words, just don't come my way.

winged

winged

Nostalgic...

Hmmm... I think its Neji for mi if u are following the anime pace. Coz if its the manga pace then i think it wont be Neji anymore lol XP Those manga readers shld know what im talking abt :)

Signature
| What do you believe in and fight for? |

i think it would be Naruto for now ... since gaara has been a kazekage, and all of naruto classmate already become chuunin....

Quote by hellbellmy favourite charakter is sakura
she grows so much..

Funny, for a while I kept hearing the opposite :D After facing the Sound Nin she didn't move any further in that direction till recently with the Tsunade training.

Best genin, when considering both skill and mental stability, would probably be Rock Lee. The guy wants it bad, and works for it...

First off, you have to say which Naruto, Manga or Anime.
The Manga is further than the Anime so you will have the Manga people spoiling things for the Anime people *cough*.

For the Anime I would have to choose Rock Lee. In overall abilites he really is the best, seeing as he can't use any ninjutsu or genjutsu and he has no blood line limits to help him. Neiji has the help of a blood line limit, so no. Sasuke has the help of a blood line limit, so no. Naruto has the help of a Demon Fox, so no. Gaara has the help of a Demonic Sand Priest, so no. They all have something to help them, Lee has only his own skills that he has worked to achieve. That is why I love Rock Lee.

Also, in the anime Shikamaru is a chounin not a genin so you really can't chose him.

As for the manga, I will not say because I do not want to spoil things for the Anime watchers.

Those Who Take Life Never Had Live ~Self~

uhmmm ... you're right .... my appologize to all naruto anime watchers ....

for me it is Gaara, with his sand he is very powerful, there is also Neji with his byakugan, very useful :D

I'd say Rock Lee....his speed and taijutsu is very impressive,and he's a hardworking genius!!

Hmm… best genin eh? Well, I’d say naruto. I like him because 1) hes awesome and funny and stupid 2) because hes growing so fast and hes getting real good 3) cuz im a total hyper freak that bounce off walls even with 1 hour of sleep

Gaara, he rocks!

KENSHlN

hitoriki

no matter what help the genin receives if it's up to him to win the battle, it counts, so i'd go for naruto, his sumoning jutsu and the amount of chakra are pretty good ^^

if you had fun, did your best and fulfilled your existence purpose, may die with no regrets ^^

[Hispanime]

Ummmm...for me..I think it would be:
1. Neji
2. TenTen
3. Temari
I mean I know that TenTen isn't in the show alot, but she's my fav. chracter. I love her scroll attack. (It's awesome in the game too)
And for Temari, her attack is just awesome. I love her fan and how she blows away her enemy with wind!

Signature

In my opinion, i would say Gaara, with his sand, he is very strong and he can attack and protect himself together, very useful the sand :D

Signature

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 93 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.