Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 who is the best genin for you in Naruto - Minitokyo

who is the best genin for you in Naruto

Tagged under Naruto

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 93 total items

naruto is the best genin in the whole series, because later on the story every one in the class of became chuunins except naruto.

They all seem to have some sort of weekness except gaara, but in the manga because of certain events that just happened (not going to say spoilers), but I'd think he'd be weaker now.

kabuto still the best i think

Noir666

Noir666

Headbanger Extrodinaire

I got a 3 way tie:

Neji - He is going to be awesome. He will represent his clan well... and well lets face it... his moves... not something anyone can pull of.
Gaara - The sand is just rediculously powerful. And by the eps, you can see he keeps improving.. really fast too!
Sasuke - For an evil dude he rox. And I am glad (G-L-A-D) he went evil. It adds to the story and it fits his character well.

Bleach filler > Naruto filler

The thing that I like most about Naruto is that no one is really better than anyone, becuase it really all depends on the strategy implemented and the will to fight. So I guess if its a short fight I would pick Rock Lee as the best, because he can tap into an almost unlimited amount of potential. If its a long fight like it always is with both people going all out I would have to say Naruto cause his endurance and chakra is second to none thanks to the kyubi within him, which also gives him regenerating abilities. :)

Kikki-chan

Kikki-chan

<<Sweet Sacrifice>>

For me it would be Neji of course.His style,His Byakugan,everything on him makes him really strong and attractive!

Neji 4 ever!!!

Gaara.. he's great and soo talented, but neji too.. and sasuke too.. But i luv ROCK LEE most of all! he's cute! ^^

it's rock lee in my avy, if you don't recognise him! ^u^v

Hiuga Neji the best and the second Gaara

Naruto or Hinata...

GAARA definitly why start a thread if you already know they answer it is GAARA wooo hooo :) :) :)

vialyn

vialyn

music is life~

For me, Shikamaru is the best genin. That is, before he pass the Chuunin Exam and become a chuunin. Shikamaru have the intelligence that rivals even some of the jounin. And he remains cool even when he's in a tight spot. If he has a few more handy techniques other than Kagemane no jutsu, it will be perfect.
Shikamaru rocks!
:p

Naruto and Gaara, both have experienced alot of pain thus they have the drive to become really strong to get recognized, and we've seen it...

Naruto has a tremendous amount of stamina and he has the 'kyuubi''s powers...
Gaara has killed lots of ppl 'LoL', thus he has the greatest experience compared to other Genins...his technique of fighting is like Byakuya's Senbonzakura from Bleach...haha

AyuTateishi

AyuTateishi

Passionate Anime Lover

I think Naruto's really a strong genin. He has a lot of chakra.

Kikki-chan

Kikki-chan

<<Sweet Sacrifice>>

My best genin for me in Naruto is Neji for obious reasons.He is strong,attractive,calmed,cooled and I like his charactrer very much.Neji rocks!

Neji 4 ever!!!

I find Kiba really cute so I vote for him,though he might not be the most powerful gening.And he has a cute little doggy with him.<<<

Master Raenef,so cute! <

Kiadiagon

Kiadiagon

Hebi-jin

As far as I read, Rock Lee, Neji, Shikamaru, Garra and others already passed the exams (Garra even became Kazekage)

So the best Genin is Sasuke, he's stronger than Naruto with his sharigan curse.

I think Shikamaru
He is really smart ^^
and also Shino...he is really cool
:D

chikusyo!

Gaara and Neji are the strongest in my opinion.

Rock Lee is very strong as well.
Kiba and Shino are also pretty good...
(I would have real problems if the question would be "who is the coolest genin" ^_^')

But I think that Sasuske sucks; he is only strong with the course given to him by Orochimaru while others like Hyuuga Neji or Rock Lee train to get stronger.

Zero-Ultimate

Zero-Ultimate

Strike Freedom

If we are talking about the manga I would say Naruto........
Anime, I would say Sasuke.

Sit upon the frozen heavens
DAI GUREN HYOURINMARU
Signature Image

omg i used to hate hate hate naruto soooo much in the beginning. he was just so annoying and loud and ridiculous but he grew on me and i can't help liking the idiot now :D i mean, you gotta admire that kid's sheer determination (pig-headed stubborness) XD

Cammie

Cammie

Yurikitten

hmm...
well i'd say rock lee and shikamaru because they are SO cool :D and hinata because of the cuteness <3

I would have to say rocklee, I mean he has no bloodline limits, no ninjustsu or genjetsu skill, yet he is able to do things which other ninja cant. Plus i like his ability to train hard for what he wants, even if it is at risk of damaging his body

HyuugaNiko

HyuugaNiko

I'm f**king determined

Hyuuga Neji: but he becomes jounin three years later
Gaara: and he becomes ¡Kazekage! what the...

merged: 01-17-2006 ~ 02:56am
Hyuuga Neji: but he becomes jounin three years later
Gaara: and he becomes ¡Kazekage! what the...

I Will Say Neji Is The Best. He Does Have The Byuugan and those Really Nice Jutsus.....

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 93 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.