Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Any viruses,spyware or weird things in your pc? - Minitokyo

Any viruses,spyware or weird things in your pc?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 54 total items

kenzuke

kenzuke

Victimized

Elo everyone!?, anyway I just wanted to ask you guys if you PCs are experiencing wierd things lately? Many viruses, spyware, or wierd things can enter your PC easily even if you have a firewall or antivirus!! Anyway,..it's hard to prevent things like these... people keep making new ones!! T_T.....

Heh, true. XD Yeah, lately this computer's been infested with undesirables. :);; But there my computer lieteracy ends.

Nothing very recent, I was having some problems a couple months back, everything is good now though.

PTG

Firripu-Daioh

hmmmm sorry I have never had a virus or spyware or anything of the sort :). I must be blessed I guess.

"If I went around saying I was an Emporer, just because some moistened bink had lobbed a scimitar at me,they'd put me away." (Dennis - Monty Python and the Holy Grail)

no

Lit0Tammy

Lit0Tammy

dude :D

Iunno... I think I have a trojan in it rite now.. cant tell though x.X

Kurapika

Kurapika

bryan

I don't know, all i know is just my computer is way toooo old.

-From autumn to ashes.

Do you like my new avitar?

lanesra

lanesra

pharmer

Don't use IE, I'm pretty sure this will prevent a loto f spyware already
I scanned with Adaware and got only 2 recently (probably from checking my hotmail using IE or something like that)

"What the fuck is WTF?"

AH-Zeruel

AH-Zeruel

Bishounen Angel Hunter

yup, just formatted my disk and there it was.. formatted a second time and after a few hours it came again... i downloaded Zone Alarm and till now im easy..

Go Then- Said the Angel -And Leave This World to Those Who Trully Care-
Signature

..::Hispanime::.. El acento que faltaba .. . .. ..::Wallpaper Critique Club::.. Start of a New Journey
..::Ecchi-Club::.. Proud member :')

i use kaspersky antivirus, it can prevent ads and spyware... :)

Kayouss

raging_otter

Not In

other recommended softwares besides the ones mentioned above:
- spybot
- windowasher

just go to google and search for the programs to dl

Cloudnine

neko mimi modo~!

~~I can't really say that it's completely free since there are always backdoors in any OS just waiting to be exploited =3

I use spybot, ad aware, mcaffee antivirus/firewall, and the google toolbar. So far it's been very good to me and haven't had a problem with spyware/viruses for more than a year ^^

darkzlevin

darkzlevin

Are We Who We Seem?

last time i ran adaware it came up with 100+ articles of spywares and their files...

SUPPORT MINITOKYO BY JOINING THEIR MIRC CHANNEL
#minitokyo @ irc.rizon.net

Signature

Rhapsody

Rhapsody

Cara

hmmm.... I am pretty sure that my computers mostly clean of those things.... my dad is a systems administrator, so he knows how to get rid of all that stuff...

Signature

Rex

Rex

Fafner Pilot

i can never seem to get rid of all of them

KohakuXP

Neutral

Spyware covered every pics on MT! XO

IE popups, there's still now, and Im using Firefox the whole time! And a IE popup just pop up and I can't even close it!

amandasarahlynn

amandasarahlynn

The hell girl

I have had the windows sasser B virus 3 times :( but I figured out how to remove it manually

Signature Image
I need more affection than you know

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

my pc is squeaky clean ^_^

reaps

Don't fear the reaper...

i have adaware and spybot, so i have no spyware. and i have McAfee Virusscan pro, so it scans every file i open, so no virus's, trojans, worms, or malware. I like things clean on my computer. I don't have any desktop icons either, just the recycling bin :)

Signature

Let me add some more sneaky advertisement for Spybot as well XD
It really detects nearly any dialer and other nasty things on your PC.
Otherwise I only use AntiVir, which is pretty good imho.

Spybot and AdAware are great. I wouldn't surf without The Proxomitron.

CERT recommends not using IE. It's too big a security risk. Firefox is definitely the way to go.

Quote by vbobSpybot and AdAware are great. I wouldn't surf without The Proxomitron.

CERT recommends not using IE. It's too big a security risk. Firefox is definitely the way to go.

or try linux =)

I never had any fatal virus or spywares... (only if I download crk) haha
But my antivirus and spyware remover still manage to clean them off...

kenzuke

kenzuke

Victimized

Gosh, this thread is inactive! and I have a problem with my IE rediriecting me...Oh, well.. I'll use firefox instead... XD

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 54 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.