Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Understanding The Female Behavior - Minitokyo

Understanding The Female Behavior

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 57 total items

*reads through thread*

I must not laugh.
Laughter is the Monkey-killer.
Laughter is the little-death that brings total obliteration from pissed-off MT members.

*snicker*

:P

Siri

Siri

Suou

arghhhh i just wrote out a whole reply to this
and then the window disappeared

any way once again =.=
firstly i don't really fall into all these categories but i think i can still answer these questions

1. a girl just wants to hear she looks good firstly.
secondly she wants to hear that she's making the right choice. no one likes to be told their wrong generally
thirdly she's also buying it for the benefit of your eyes so of course she wants to hear that you like it?

2. guys just don't seem to WANT to understand this
it always comes up as a mystery
but i've explained it to heaps of guys
and many of our posts have explained this
yet you insist on continuing to ask as if we haven't answered at all

let me ask why don't guys go to the toilet together?
is it that strange?
to me its just like asking my friend "i'm going to buy a drink wanna come?"
its just for the company.

also over here there have been cases where girls have been raped/attacked in the toilets when they were alone so thats another reason why girls go to the toilets together hear

lastly we just go in for a bit of a private chat sometimes. i mean guys can't follow us in there so we're probably talking about you ha ha =P

3. i'm ok with most bugs but i can answer this in the case of cockroaches ahha
frankly when we want you to kill it .. we more mean.. remove it
i hate the sight of roaches and seeing you kill it isn't going to make it any more pleasant
and watching you kill that roach aint going to make the next roach any less nasty
so why make it harder for myself?

4. as far as i've been able to tell (sorry guys) the main thing guys i have come across have wanted
is just to get in a girl's pants.
so
thats where the pervert thing comes from lol
i mean girls think about sex too
but we don't hold it in the same high regard as guys?

5. lollll okay this reallyyyy depends on the girl
i think the greater a guy's personality is, automatically makes the guy look better, because it completely changes you perception of him.
and because you enjoy being around him, he becomes better looking because you want to see him ^_^
sure if the guy was really hot we can make exceptions for their personalities (to an extent) hence the laughing when its not funny etc. but it gets old... that kind of guy i'd lose interest in pretty quick.

phew! thats that. hope that helped

When everyone leaves you... I'll look for you then
Signature Image

bleakreserve

bleakreserve

true reflections

I tried so many times... but but.. they're so complicated!! i guess because males (most of the time) are trying to get into their pants instead of their minds. I just treat them with respect and try to not think of less noble thoughts.

Love is to let those we love be perfectly themselves, and not to twist them to fit our own image... otherwise we love only the reflection of ourselves we find in them. ~ Unknown

Signature Image

Loyd

Loyd

Quotes

ok here is the thing in our minds girls are complicated but in girls minds we are complicated so in truth of it all we will never figure this out so i wouldn't even bother to figure it out unless someone wants to write a book on it

"To be forgotten is worse then death."
"How do you prove that we exist....maybe we don't exist."
"I don't feel as if i can save anyone my family nor my friends."
"To know your future is to die by your future."

Groups
Band_of_Brothers
MGS
Full_Metal_Alchemist
Dot_Hack
Magic_the_Gathering

shad0whunter

shad0whunter

spam deprived~

many have tried, nearly all have failed. and i guess the very small percentage who have 'succeeded' are still trying to figure out what on earth made them do that in the first place

Signature Image

Jyu-Jyu

Jyu-Jyu

*blush*

Quote by Mordin-Onisan 1. Why do girls always ask your opinion when they already made the decision themselves. Like buying clothes, they would try out tons of them while you are waiting for the world to end. Then they asked you whether you like it, and they will scold you if you gave them a simple answer. Are they playing a tirck on us?

Me personally I buy what is not expensive and what I like, no need for my hubbee’s opinion or a guy’s opinion, as long as I’m comfee in it, then I get it IF it’s not too expensive. I dislike ppl who shop and try on everything in the mall and stay at the mall for hours, and then comes out buying nothing ! grrr [again I don’t think I’m like most girls when it comes to shopping, I know what I want, go to the store buy it and leave, I dislike lingering at the store/mall grrrr] lol, but back to the question, some/most girls want to know what a guy thinks, me, I’d rather hear the truth than you lying to me to please me, I dislike ppl who lie to me deliberately! >_< [I wanna use hate, but hate is a strong word]

Quote by Mordin-Onisan 2. Why do girls like to go to the restroom together in public, you don't see another guy ask his friend to go to the restroom together? *Yo Bob, come with me to the restroom* That just don't happen ever, if it does I wonder what kind of bar are you in. Is there bogyman in those public restroom for girls to need compainon?

I don’t like to go to the bathroom with other girls, I think that’s silly, I feel like girls who are ask me are asking me to go into the stall with them and make sure they pee in the toilet properly, or it makes me feel like I need to hold their hands b/c they’re scared to use the bathroom alone T_T I don’t understand that concept either

Quote by Mordin-Onisan 3. Why do girls ask guys to take care any creatures that frighten them then turn around to say that you don't want to watch when we put it away. That makes no sense, don't you girls want to know what happen when you decide to invoke the aid of a guy, that bug or mouse will be in harm's way. It is gross, but it will give you girls pause next time not to jump the gun on seeing anything that moves.

I can’t kill bugs, creeps me out, *bleh* but I do look at what my hubbee does to it, just to make sure he did something to it that will either prevent it from bothering me again or something that will take it’s existence in this world. Like you said it makes no sense of asking someone to take something away from you and not know where it goes to, since that person can possibly just throw it at you, LOL

Quote by Mordin-Onisan 4. This is for the gf, why do gf always ask what are you thinking. I don't think too much, and when I tell them that they think I am shutting them out. I just could never understand that.

I do that, my hubbee says I have too much time to think, and in all actuality, girls just want to make conversation, ionno why, but girls love to talk [most girls] I dislike it when it's quiet, so if we're seating there and not talking, I'll ask him that ^_^

Quote by Mordin-Onisan Why do girls always think guys are pevert, and that we think nothing but sex. That is not true, I think girls know more about sex than they would admit themselves.

I don't think guys are always perverted, I actually think girls are more pervie than bois, girls just don't express out loud like guys do, soo it just seems that a guy is more pervie than a girl, and it is statistically proven that girls think about sex more often than bois do ^_^

Quote by Mordin-Onisan 5. This one last thing drives me crazy, I think you guys always heard from girls that they like a man with a sense of humor or really funny. That is just a lie, they like fine looking guys such as someone like a skii instructor, and they don't have to be funny at all. Girls will gave cute guys that flirting laugh, I think you guys know what I am talking about. Girls will laugh at some of the worst humor just because that guy was good looking.

Actually,that's the truth for me,I'd rather have someone who can make me laugh than someone who will make me look too ugly for him LOL

Well mordin-onisan, I obviously could not help you with much since I'm not like most gallies. gomen! But I guess I kinda helped you prove your point on some things -- ^_^ btw i'm not a girl hater or anything lol i really don't wanna come off as that!! oh no no no!! T_T

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

Hello Mordin
how r you doing?
uhmm
i think that you never can't understand a womens behaviour, because every women is different
some girls like this and some like that
so good luck with ur womens problem
hehe
well
see you later and have a nice day

slsfavanime

slsfavanime

Akitsuki_sama no kotoba

1. Its just "girl-ego" d girls do make their own decision too but when buying clothes especially with d guy they will hope for the guy to say more than "its nice then turn away" and also becos there's hundreds of different types of fashion for girls compare to d guys so they have to try all n its like the guy choosing which type of car or something. Ok here's my personnal opinion... its true that some girls really force their guy to go to the dead end may b they just didnt understand well about d guy but gals if you are the type who shops alot dont bring your guy with u. Its just not right to bring the guys (especially when they dont like shopping) my ex bf will always give me the-are-you-done-yet-i'm-tired looked! so i ended up buying nothing when i'm with him so i will do my shopping alone or with my gf. But hey guys dont be down... U are not wrong either... just think that u are spending your times away wear a "happy smile" mask... also dont bring your gf to shop for your accessories cars or comp ha ha ha (u can use this methode if u want to have revenge) kidding ok...

2. I quiet agree with this i also dont know why they always ask others to go (eh.. i'm a girl though) but i seldom ask or seldom go to the restroom when i'm out... my gf will ask me go with them but i will jus wait outside too. Ah... may b they need accompany in case someone attack them while the guys are not with them. So guys be a hero n a protector ha ha ha next!

3.Eh... is it true i didnt know that... for me i hate cockroach but i will try using my power device the insecticide spray n spray unless there's more than 1 then i need help from Bayer!!!

4. Em... i didnt ask my ex bf what he's thinking at that moment i also don't know why... oh may be they want to play "guess what i'm thinking" so they actually want the guy to think what they are thinking .... duh... i dont get it too

5.I dont like it... my ex have "good sense of humor" but its too ridiculous... n make me feel embarrased n bad. I prefer with no sense of humor just romantic is enuff.
So so sorry i have wrote too much... sorry sorry yah once again sorry if i make any offence. (_ _)

bloodD

bloodD

The Darkness King

Evil laugh you should see how girls in the Uk I mean london behave then start complaining Mordin. All what girls care about is clubing and sex. Also they love to back chat behind ppl back which is rather prophetic and when u course or jok play with them they take it very seriously. They behave like they dnt know what they are doing in life. It is all about geting smashed and bash and geting drunk, which is very strange.

BRITISH GIRLS ARE THE WORST.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 57 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.