Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How do you get to school/work? - Minitokyo

How do you get to school/work?

page 2 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 126 total items

I used to use my bicycle to go to school in Holland. Now I have to drive to go to the university. Traffic sucks big time in the morning (finding a parking spot sucks too).

Be Free and Masturbate

Dragus

Dragus

DarkDragonKnight

i drive where i need to go but sometimes i take public transportation, u see a lot of weird stuff and people on public transportation but it is kind of a more relaxing ride instead of driving sometimes.

Signature
-DragonKnight of the Flame Kingdom-

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

i drive to class... and to my odd jobs (yah, no steady job for me)

Signature Image

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

i usually take the bus or get drop off by my dad.

My school is not really far from my house, but it needs at least 15 minutes to walk there, and since my mom's school is not far away from my school, she fetched me to school, and then I walk a lil, cause its quite jam near the school gates =)

pano4th

Captain Fabulous

I drive myself, I usually get to the university parking lot in about 7 minutes if the lights are good.

"De goggles! Dey do nothing!"
-McBain (as Radioactive Man)

[Hispanime]

kirchu

kirchu

Ryo

My mom drives me to school during the mornings, and then I walk home after school, which is about a 15-20 minute walk.

um... wake up... blaming myself... get the car.. blaming myself... drive 170 Km/h straight to work.. blaming myself.. lunch me outside runnig car hurtling down the street.. blaming myself.. light up the sigarete.. blaming myself.. got to work.. blaming work

^-^

"Theory is knowledge that doesn't work. Practice is when everything works and you don't know why." (Hermann Hesse)

well.......I use the bicycle ^^.......some......uhm...around...4 km to school >_>......i think.....it only takes 4-6 minutes for me xd~!!!! (yeah...I'm fast >_>...after that...I'm tired xD)

Quote by meteorcloudwell.......I use the bicycle ^^.......some......uhm...around...4 km to school >_>......i think.....it only takes 4-6 minutes for me xd~!!!! (yeah...I'm fast >_>...after that...I'm tired xD)

gh^2 && lol! =p
i must do 100 Km/day to go to work and to come back.

"Theory is knowledge that doesn't work. Practice is when everything works and you don't know why." (Hermann Hesse)

i live like a minute away from the school ^_^ so i just have to walk but it sucks when there is snow on the ground so it takes me longer.

Signature Image
sig and avy done by Kitten

I usually take the bus to my uni campus ... I dun really hate taking the bus cause the traffic in my counrty is rather acceptable ... but u really hate it when its time for offices to knock off and all the workers rush for the buses

"Don't beat yourself up. There's plenty of people to do that for you.."

I drive about 20 miles to school, wake up really early to beat traffic. As for the job...I should get one ^_^'

Ermac

Ermac

Raider

I get to work by explosions......painful but effective!! Oh yeah and I was shot out of a cannon and landed in my work place, and I only broke seven of my bones ^^

For love....nah....just ecchi.

gemini4life

gemini4life

The Quiet Geezer

Took the bus all 4 years for college, now that I'm working I take all forms of transportation because I have to go to different states. So I take taxi, train, bus, planes and rental cars.

It's not that I have better vision
It's that I open my heart to that which others turn a blind eye to

I drive...even though it's only a 5 minute walk...but when we go for lunch and what not I'd rather drive then ride with the other IT people
slightly modded 96 eagle talon (mits eclipse)

what we do in life echoes through eternity
(I'll add a new sig img as soon as the update works again)

I walk 20' (6,0m) from my bedroom to my office.

I get to work with my car, it's a 30 minutes drive.

The good part of it being a semi-long drive is that it's nice and warm and you have the time to wake up a little :p

The bad part is if I part a little later than I'd want to, is that I speed like hell :(

I take my car. The bus takes too long. *sigh* So much for saving the enviroment.

maiku-chan

maiku-chan

Nippon no furiku

i go to school by foot and it's 2 KM from my house.. T_T

I drive to work. It's only a twelve minute drive if I take side streets. But, know I'm looking for a new job, and the drive could be around forty minutes long on the freeway. I guess it'll depend how much I make.

Cataclysm

Cataclysm

Shadows of nothing

I walk to the train station and then take the train to the station just near my work, all up it's only about a 20 minute or so trip :)

Kumiko-H

Kumiko-H

Professional reader

I have to drive. There isn't a transit system where I work otherwise I would ride that to save on money. I spend more on gas a month than I would purchasing a bus pass for the month. So I drive my dream car - a Chevy Impala disguised as a Saturn ;)

Signature
All I want to do is read all day long. Can someone tell me how I can get a job like that! LET'S LEAD THE PROFESSIONAL READERS REVOLUTION!!! Any takers???

KamikazeKoga

KamikazeKoga

??????????

For me, I could either walk, take a bus, or drive. I choose to be driven to school, but next year, I plan to drive to school (because of Senior privilages).

page 2 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 126 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.