Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How do you get to school/work? - Minitokyo

How do you get to school/work?

page 3 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 126 total items

J9999

J9999

Gentleman, poet

I love bike and I use it also to go to school. :)

"That is not dead which can eternal lie,
and with strange aeons, even Death may die." H.P. Lovecraft

Tutto e poesia...

F1R3S70RM

The Forgotten

I live about an hour from the college I attend, so either I go in with my mom, who is a teacher there, or I take the bus/metro on days she doesnt come in.

Don't play with F1R3 - You will get burn3d
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Signature

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

My mom drives me to school, but walk back home. If it is raining, I take the bus.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

I drive...there is a guy in my class who rollerblades to school though...

"Don't look at me, I'm just a shark..."

AlphaZero

Kira aka Raito

School bus.... the only transport that i can depend on... but, i could walk when i need an exercise. XD

Public buses...I have to take two buses, which means a lot of waiting is involved...

My mom drives me to school though i can actually walk cause it's like 1 km away.

ericcarson

ericcarson

Anime Addict

I drive. well drive, slide, plawthrough snowbanks, its all the same here in Ft Drum. Anyway the hangar is like 15 to 20 minutes away from the barracks so i dont really have a choise. LOL If u dont have a car u gotta bum rides all the time wich sucks.

- Your sourse for quality scans! 2000x3000 or greater!

Support our troops. I need a loan... LOL j/k

It's a combination of walking and taking the public transit. :D

I just take the school bus. It stops about three houses from where I live.

I <3 Super Smash :). Join the Super-Smash-Bros-Melee group!

I use to walk to school till my family moved away, now ... i sorta ride with friend, but gonna go move to North Carolina back with family.. hehe and the high school is close by again, so i'll prolly be back to my shoes again.

I take the Q31, Q30, or q17.. if anyone is from nyc, they may know haha.. I work at school so I take the same buses to school and work. I wish I had a car for those snowy days when my school doesn't close!#@

I drive to school. My car is a 1994 Z28 Camaro!!!!!!! It has about 315 horsepower. Oh yeah. Talk about fun. :) Insurance is expensive but it's worth it.

-Stiks

Keep death always in the forefront of your mind, and you will live life as if each moment was your last. Life in every breath. -Master of Stiks

Fern

Fern

**A Kind Of Plants**

I go to school by bus....................My school is far from my house.....

http://www.minitokyo.net/images/sigs/fern.gif

Thanks everybody who give a good comment.....................
And fav on my pics.................
Hope to see you again...................
Nice to meet you...........................

VampireMelinda

VampireMelinda

Digital Goddess

I walk to class and work. Yay for living on campus and working on campus.

"Don't You Want to Hang Out and Waste Your Life with Us?" - Spike from Cowboy Bebop

Raiynagh

Raiynagh

fr0gm45+3r

I live on campus, so I walk.

If we talk in a very high pitched voice, the fish can't hear us...

babyck

babyck

>*|*< c o f f e e & t e a >*|*<

hmmm...well,i drive to school! yay...haha~
finally...now that i can drive...
before this i gotta suffer sitting bus to school...
it was like...wake up early...reach home late...
but i now im kinda good at directions in my area thanks to this experience...
lolz... :)

hm.. i usually take public transit to school.. its much cheaper than bringing ur own car.. but if im running late.. i drive :D its much faster, lol

Holt

Holt

pffft

My mum usually drives me because I'm lazy but every now and then if she's busy or I leave school early I walk home.

Signature Image

Firefox

Hi, I'm your favorite browser

I'm lucky, I can go to work by bike this time. The weather is getting pretty good and it's an excellent time to ride by bike. Or by scooter, that's also nice, but not as healthy as by bike is.

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

My mom drives me to school. she keeps telling me to go to school by myself.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

Yakuru

Yakuru

Let's DDR!

My dad usually drives me to school; if my dad is out of town, my mom takes me to school. If neither of them can take me, I'm forced to wake up early for the bus.

Signature

I go with my own car. I live 20 Km far from my work so it takes me half an hour

My mom drives me to school. And when I work in the summer, I walk to my job because it just right down the street from where my beach house is.

page 3 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 126 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.