Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How do you get to school/work? - Minitokyo

How do you get to school/work?

page 4 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 126 total items

Usually bus, bus. If i'm running late, my mum'll drive me ... takes her around 20 mins. By bus (the public transport system here is pretty horrible sometimes), it takes around 40 - 50 minutes.

"Life is not about the number of breaths you take in a moment, rather the number of moments that take your breath away."

sadbird

A soul has many deep secrets

i use the bus and without traffic ( which never happens ) i arrive after 20 minutes but with the bus in traffic ( which is always ) i take min 1 hour waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah now fair !

Signature

i gotta walk to skool...it aint so bad wen im walking with my friends tho=]
but it takes like 20 minutes!>.<

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

i walk.........i need a car

sjolley

sjolley

A vision of annoyance

I used to take the bus but now I have a ton of friends driving so they just come to pick me up. I'm the youngest so I have to wait in line to get a car. It really sux not having my own car. :pacman:
there is one good thing... My job is walking distance!

Why do you kill the joy of death?

I walk... I like nature *gg*

I take the bus or else im walking

I love Haggi<3

Public Transit... but i'm at the school most of the time...

If you can't see the point... get a new POV...
Signature Image

sadotsu

sadotsu

Neko-sama

I used to take the bus in the afternoon and go with my mum on her way to work in the morning, but now that there's a strike until Tuesday, I'm getting picked up by her too.
Of course, my preferred method of transport is to not go all at, but we can't all have our way, can we?

Brownie the Cat

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

sometimes my daddy will give me a ride to school if my classes are early.. :) if my classes are in the late morning, i will have to take bus or mass rapid train to school..

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Well, while I'm at school (college lol) I live in the dorms here, so I just have to walk to my classes. When I go home for the summer and work though I have my car, so I just drive. :)

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

I walk to work.just 400m bout ......is near.

Eimin

Eimin

.Let's play together.

I'm lazy so my mum drives me to school^_~

Signature

SurvivorofHate

Hero of Tommorrow

I take the train for 45 mintues.

At one time, my heart was full of hatred and sorrow.
I didn't care about anything or anyone that stood in my way.
But when I looked back at the pain and destruction I caused, I finally cried tears of sadness.
Now, I promise myself to start living for something else...

...Something other than hatred.

destineez

destineez

In A Daze

BY the public bus...everyday same old thing...no change...lifes boring -_-

Well I feel really bad because at my school at my age if you are not Driving then you are lame. I am 17 and still riding my bike, I also have almost more Hours and Miles, then someone who has been driving for 1-2 years. By Miles I know I got more. I drove from Denver, Colorado to Sacramento, California, on my permit. I drove at night, rain, sleet, and snow. I think that is pretty cool for only 15 when I did it.

Signature

thx sunira for the sig and ava

sean392

Life is a Road to Nowhere...

my magical feet!!!!! takes me bout 5 minutes!!!! i super fast!!!

Life have taught me, being nice will get you killed
being helpful will get people to take advantage of you
Call me evil, i will do whatever it takes, to bring everyone down to their knees.

Archer79

Nerdly Ghost

I can empathize with sadotsu. I generally just perfer to not go at all. (I really like my high-speed internet connection, can't you tell?) So... When I go to work, I drive a 1994 Taurus SHO. It's reasonably feul efficient, and it's the funest car I've ever driven. ....i do generally keep it close to the speed limit, but I thoroughly enjoy passing. ^^

So Jah. ...The car and the internet are my favs. ...Of course when I lived close enough to walk to school, walking was so, so the way to go. :D mmmm.... Pretty campus....

Ace7388

Ace7388

Pervert

I get driven to school in the morning, then when school's over, I walk home. It only takes about 10-15 min.

Signature

loner7148

loner7148

evil intent

walk... good exercise...

~abashed, the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is~

Ari-chan

Ari-chan

The Odd One

I go with my Brothers and drive to school (but only my other brother has a license, so only he drives), but next year, I have to drive myself since they bother will graduate this year. I don't want to take the bus (I hate the bus).

Signature

d611691

back

I go to school by motobike, about 10 mins. btw, I've ever ridden bicycle to school when I was a freshmanXD

Koenken

Koenken

Crazy Tiger

I drive to school, which is like an hour.
I also drive to work which is about 30 mins.

"You should never get between people and their pudding!" - Milly Tompson

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

I walk to school. But, when It's winter my dad drives me..

page 4 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 126 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.