Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How do you get to school/work? - Minitokyo

How do you get to school/work?

page 5 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 126 total items

It takes me a 30 minute walk to get to school. I consider it my exercise for the day.

(\_/)
(~.~)
(> <) This is Bunny's cousin George. George keeps messing up Bunny's plans for world domination

boringperson

eternal eclipse

Since I'm gonna be living in a university there's really no reason for me to drive at all. But other times when I'm outside of school I drive. Gas prices are discouraging me from doing that though :( .

Ehh signature?

Signature Image

toru07

toru07

Guardian of the Deep Abyss

I drive to school for like 20-30 minutes..... depends on the traffic. >_>

Signature

Satsugai

Satsugai

Primula's Personal Worshiper

2 minute walk to school, got a paper route on wednesday

I am home schooled.. so ... it takes about 5 second wolk from my bedroom to my class which is the dining room... ^^

Latest wall (4th wall) - Forever and Always
My wonderfull brother, Tomokazoo:
Signature

scrapstyle

scrapstyle

Look! Behind You!

45 min drive to school and a 45 min drive to go to another campus and then a 20 min drive home >_>

miaowmiaowmiaow

miaowmiaowmiaow

In pursuit of a glorious dream.

I ride public transport to school. Once there, I go to my dormitory. From then, I walk every morning to school.

"Truth is relative"
A statement which is relatively true...

i walk to school. takes me 30 minutes, 25 if i walk quickly

Mizuna

Mizuna

Lazy

Walk/Bike if i feel like my fatass needs some exercise.
Bus if i'm damn lazy and late.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity..."

"One of life's greatest gifts, the gift of making a mistake."

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

It takes me about 25-30mins to walk to my current place of work, but it seems to go pretty quickly as long as I've got my MP3 player ^^ .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

5 min. walk to school and i'am still late every morning. Talk about lazy :P
As for work, it's about 10 min. ride with bus, + 5 min. walk and i'am always 15 min. early, just in case.

I go to work on bike. It took to me 15 minutes, this is the fastest way and the cheapest, and the most ecologic too.

Bus. Takes about 5 minutes to get to the bus stop, but almost an hour to get to school.

Going to school in a different town sucks sometimes.

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

I go to university by bus, which takes 15 minutes plus 5 minutes by tram.

I drive my car to work. When I was high school, I got a ride to school from my sister and then drove myself. When I was in middle school I would walk to and from school at times, and sometimes would ride my bike.

Drive to my parking spot then take the Cota bus to my classes.

Lionhearted911

Lionhearted911

~:. LioNe$s .:~

hmm well by car! since women here are not allowed to drive and no one really walks anywhere...so our driver drives us to school and back home! haha

Signature Image
FaMiLy MeAn$ NoBoDy GeTs LefT BeHinD 0r ... FoRgoTTen ... ^^

Drive my car to the student parking lot (30min) and then walk all the way into the school (2min)

car.
my mum drives me to school. ^^

MasterDrew

MasterDrew

The random Monkey!!!

walk or bike, i have such major issues with my bike breaking or getting stolen.

afaT

afaT

Let Air take me home...

I take the bike to school. It will take around 10 min if I dont want to stress XD. I dont take the car very often, and the same goes for walking down to school.
I think its best taking the bike, but sometimes the school is too far away, so its hard biking 40 min straight XD

Signature Image

Usually by bus. But when I'm feeling up to it... It's the train for me ^^

by car or bay foot, and sometimes (not very usually) by bike

I get a ride every morning to get to school. When schools over, I walk home. It takes approximately 30 minutes to get from the school to my house, its not too bad.

page 5 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 126 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.