Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How do you burn your DVD/CD's - Minitokyo

How do you burn your DVD/CD's

page 1 of 1 22 total items

I like to use B's recorder, I found the interface and functionallity of Nero to be inferior to B's after trying it out. B's makes burning the amount of DVDs that I do much more painless.

There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only necessity...

PTG

Firripu-Daioh

Well sadly I don't burn anything anymore, my CD-burner just kind of stopped burning one day and I don't know why. Plus I am too lazy to go buy another burner, I think I will wait till I get a new comp, until then I will just have to suffer.

"If I went around saying I was an Emporer, just because some moistened bink had lobbed a scimitar at me,they'd put me away." (Dennis - Monty Python and the Holy Grail)

Absentmindederic

Just a Wanderer

Well, I don't have a dvd burner...yet and I' just using Nero Express. That's what came with my cd-rw drive.

Nero Burning Rom....I hate the Express one

Nero Burning Rom or Record Now Max. they so easy to use. hehe

Signature Image

Nero, but not nero express. I don't like too simple programs, I like to know what the program is capable of instead of clicking "next" for all the time.

xtigy

xtigy

The Lonely Wanderer

I use Nero, it's the best. I don't use nero express tho because i want more features and options than basic stuff.

shirohamada

baka newbie

Quote by CrackNero, but not nero express. I don't like too simple programs, I like to know what the program is capable of instead of clicking "next" for all the time.

taht means you need something with commandlines :)

Rex

Rex

Fafner Pilot

depends.....and there is nothing wrong with nero express *sobs* y...y can't *sobs* we just use *sobs* simple programs!?!?!*cries*

Skril

Skril

Ping & Pong Player

I use Nero - Burning Rom too :)

Signature

sanmadjack

sanmadjack

Tube tops are too cylindrical

I was using XCDRoast for awhile, but k3b's user-friendliness and ease-of-use won me over. Too bad you M$ slaves can't use it :(

Signature
Registered Linux user 395626
Hi-Res Icons - http://www.rabiez.tk/
Want a gmail address? Let me know, I've got invites coming out of my butt!

Yarashi

Yarashi

*squish*

I'm using Roxio ¬.¬ And it doesn't like making CD-R's into data CDs like Nero used to do for me. *pouts*

mi-yuki

mi-yuki

beautiful snow

cdrecord

b . e . a . u . t . i . f . u . l . s . n . o . w

setlogix

setlogix

Kira Yamato

I use Nero Burning Rom - I find that's the best :)

Nero Burning Rom

I am currently using Nero Burning Rom and Alcohol 120%. I might switch over to CDRWin instead of Nero.

I'm using Nero Burning Rom too.

use nero 6!

Useing the latest Nero v5, dont no the exact number XD
i hear there where to many bugs on Nero v6 and v5 does everything i want

I use Nero Burning Rom and Alcohol 120% (For the iso's of course). Used to use CDRWin and Emulate from the HD with Daemon... but that gets old-

For DVD images i use DVD Decyrptor, its a free program and it can copy DVD -> harddrive and harddrive -> DVD. Just do a google search for it using quotes, "dvd decryptor"

jadenite

Kawaii Girl

I use the latest version of Nero Burning ROM and Alcohol 120% to burn CD-R/RW's.

I am anxiously awaiting the day I can buy a DVD Burner for my system. :)

Good, Bad, I'm the guy with the gun. - Ash, Army of Darkness

Groups: Ecchi Club, Onetea

page 1 of 1 22 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.