Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Gakuen Alice - Minitokyo

Tagged under Gakuen Alice

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 42 total items

Ayasal

Ayasal

Return, Into The Mist

Have anyone seen this series? I have seen 14eps. and I love it so much ,,, its a cute shoujo story.^____^ at first the first eps. and pretty boring but then I started watching more and than.... I love it soo much!!! Has anyone seen this this series^^
http://animesuki.com/series.php/524.html
http://www.sonymusic.co.jp/Animation/alice/
http://www.animenfo.com/animetitle,1526,ckxwac,gakuen_alice.html

Relinquish your Dreams of Paradise
Signature

anfrey

kuchiki rukia turns me on

i just started watching this anime... i only seen the first one so far, but i'm downloading the rest as i type this :)

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

I've watch this series and i hate to say it but i didnt like it so i've stop watchin OX

knightstar3

knightstar3

already there...

i'm currently watching this series too. it's not bad, but i've only seen the first few episodes. :)
around 5 episodes to be exact. :)

Signature
member of COLORFUL WALLIES!
member of Hoteru-no-Shiki

D: it's sad for me to watch, since i don't really understand japanese. t__t;; the fansub team subbing this series is turning evil

Ryuujin

Ryuujin

Prolific Ghost

I watched the first two episodes... mannnnn o.O kinda weird but very interesting!

someguy66

someguy66

The FlameHaze

I watched up of ep.16 and some parts are funny and sometimes it justs get me confused for no reason.

Signature

anfrey

kuchiki rukia turns me on

i only have 1-5 .. need to get more...

where did u guys find the torrents for them

Ayasal

Ayasal

Return, Into The Mist

Quote by anfreyi only have 1-5 .. need to get more...

where did u guys find the torrents for them

I get them here (RAW)
http://tracker.manga-ton1x.net/torrents.php but theres only eps. 10-17(raw) there

Relinquish your Dreams of Paradise
Signature

ayaki

ayaki

d[^_^]b

i think this series is quite cute+funny!~
i've watched up to episode 17 now..and i'm also reading the manga...up to Vol. 5 now
the story is getting more interesting ^^
@ the beginning, it kinda reminds me of Harry Potter...
I like the style of art in this one too ^^ pretty nice....
worth watching~

boo

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

Eeeeee RAW! *loves Gakuen Alice* i've seen the first 7 episodes fan-subbed (A group called "Naisho" is doing them) It is so cute~ I think I'm addicted! Mikan-chan is so happy!

Signature
~ Deviant Artist ~ Comic Spriter ~ | ~ Are you UNDERAPPRECIATED
~ Come see the wonders of the Host Club ~

arayende

the many misconceptions of me

Aiii, Gakuen Alice! I can't stop watching it...but alas I've had to since they've only subbed upto episode 7...*sniff* I think it's hilarious. Who's your favourite character? I think mine's probably either Ruka...or the Pheromone guy...or possibly the sempai

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

Tsubasa-senpai is a definite favorite... I think I love pretty much all of the major males besides Persona... THis is a series where you can't help but become attached to all the characters, you know? *plays her MP3 of the opening song*

*is someone who loves all bishounen to an extent*

Iinchou is a sweetie though... I also like the animal kid too... Ruka's awesome~ But I think Senpai is my favorite male character... Fave female is of course Mikan.

Signature
~ Deviant Artist ~ Comic Spriter ~ | ~ Are you UNDERAPPRECIATED
~ Come see the wonders of the Host Club ~

chichiri1907

chichiri1907

Sweet Dreams

I've watched Gakuen Alice but only 10 episodes because it got licened after that :(

Signature Image
Suuki <3 made the amazing avatar/sig. set

Gakuen Alice is a wonderful anime, but unfortunately, it's entirely underrated. Many people think it's this really childish show, but that's just judging its looks. The manga has a much darker story. I finished the anime two months ago, it was raelly good. I just wish they'd have a second season :P

i love gakuen alice but i cant download raw's the links dont work anymore and to wait for the translation takes long because the translaters translate like in 2 months 1 episode? i'm at epi. 13 atm >=( >.< :(

i i would say Natsume is my favorite male character

arrr...naisho is driving me nuts! even though they are doing a great job fansubbing gakuen alice...(not to mention that they are the only group doing it.), i cant wait anymore...and the links for the raws are all expired!

yea, gakuen alice is SOOOOOOOOO underrated!

I love it. It's really funny, and it doesn't look too typical. Too bad that the fansub is going so slowly with this series u__u

yeah, i've been waiting for the 14th ep (subbed) to come out for a looong time. ><" hey fyi the gakuen alice community is mostly concentrated url=www.livejournal.com/community/alice_gakuen]here.[/url]

This is a great series. It reminds me of Kodomo no Omocha/Fuburu humor, Harry Potter magic and different other things combined together. But what I like about this series comes a bit later on because throughout the anime you find out what an Alice is and see them being used, but you get brief undertones that the school itself is not quite right; that some people have 'alices' that are just dangerous. I loved the episode of Tsubasa's friend - it was heartwrenching yet bittersweet.

Overall, the humor is good but there's also drama to the series. However, I did not like the last episode, although it had all the elements of the beginning humor of the series. Also, the anime never fully addressed things about Natsume and other issues, which also reminds me of Fuburu/Fruits Basket's ending. But since the manga is not completed, I fully expected that.

I just hope that there will be a second season for this title to tie some things up. Also, I have been trying to buy the Gakuen Alice manga at Borders and other places, but it's no where to be found in my bookstores >.> I wonder if they have problems getting it out to print or they have just pushed back releasing it. Anyways, this was a pretty enjoyable anime.

Arashi-san

Arashi-san

Nyappy around the world o(^.^)o

i just love this series ^^ but on animesuki it took so long Oo and on the site that Ayasal know Gakuen Alice does not exist anymore -.-

I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES!
NuGeneration

It's cute and funny anime.I love it!I guess I have to go now and find more episodes.<<

Master Raenef,so cute! <

FredGreg

FredGreg

Cynical pedant.

I've not seen much of it, but I love what I have seen... getting more now :)

hikarinohime

hikarinohime

animelover girl

Hiyaaa.....I haven't finished watch this anime...But, as far as I watch...I love this anime....What a fantastic anime XD XD....Uwaaa.....I like Natsume XD XD

Anyway...Just little curious with the ending..I don't think the edning will be very satisfied because I think the story in anime and manga are different
-_-...

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 42 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.