Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Gakuen Alice - Minitokyo

Tagged under Gakuen Alice

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 42 total items

I love love love this series the only thing I don't like about it is that it takes like 6mons to get another episode from animesuki :( I am dying to get past episode 15 *weep*

Animax Channel is showing Gakuen Alice once a week.. I never miss a show because it has caught my interest.. with all those cute guys (especially *heart* natsume *heart*) and cool story of course!

Well what I love about this show is the cuteness of the characters. Well too bad I don't have animax channel. Well I've watched the fansubbed episodes up to 15 and the rest that I've watched are raws. Too bad the group who is fansubbing this anime is in hiatus right now.

Great anime! I've only seen this in animax though. It really is quite boring in it's first few episodes but the excitement grows with every succeeding episode.

I love this show, it's cute, funny, and it doesn't make me go to sleep. Too bad the fansubs take a while, but I'm willing to wait. :)

I watched everything, from ep 1 to 13 in English and a couple of the later eps in Chinese including the ending... I was disappointed that it ended with a open ending. I mean an ending where all the secrets were unrevealed, but it's also a reason for a second season xD (YAY can't wait)

AHH

I LOVE GAKUEN ALICE. Natsume is my lovey <33. Sorry for the caps, just I love Naruto and Gakuen Alice SO MUCH!

Does anyone know if there will be a 2nd season?
And - where can I read the manga online for free [eng]?
Also, where can I BUY the actual manga book? (Besides B&N)?

blackdagger

blackdagger

Too much to handle

I watched the series...and its kinda different from the manga...

Because the manga has more darker story than in the anime...

>-I do WHat i waNt<-
GoT anY Problems

Quote by blackdaggerI watched the series...and its kinda different from the manga...

Because the manga has more darker story than in the anime...

Anime ended up as a cutesy show with some drama. The Manga contains darker elements, like more of the anti-academy organization, thoughts on morality issues, etc. Anime was unfortunate to miss the good parts, and got a forced, rushed ending. good for those who want light shows, but it had the potential to be much more than cute.

If you can't see the point... get a new POV...
Signature Image

go to www.crunchyroll.com to see subbed episodes...i watched every episode from there...anyone know when season 2's coming out?

I LO\/E GAKUEN ALICE! I watched all the first season's episodes already. You can find the rest of the episodes on CRUNCHYROLL.COM. Hahahah. I LO\/E THE LO\/E TRIANGLE!

I haven't seen much of this series but I love Mikan and Hotaru's strange relationship- and Mikan's stubborn and optimistic nature. I want to watch more of it too!

I love Gakuen Alice! I am turning my little sister and her friend (they are 10) into fangirls with this anime. My sister loves Ruka, her friend is MADLY in love with Natsume... Natsume needs a hug... He is so angsty... YAY!...

i've seen all the 26 episodes and trust me man!
there's only one thing i can say..............

IT ROX!

JCzala

JCzala

Lightning Gear Trainer

I love Gakuen Alice. I find it childish at first, but then I found out that the story has a darker side. The mixture of drama and humor are just right. The characters designs are very cute. The Alices of the kids are quite interesting and this series is enveloped with a mystery.

My favorite character is definitely Mikan Sakura. I like happy-go-lucky and cheerful girls like her. She's so cute and optimistic. She reminds me a lot of Sakura Kinomoto. I like girls who don't give up and has a strong determination. Plus, Mikan-chan values friendship and doesn't hold any grudges among others. It's rather hard to find people like that these days.

My favorite male and 2nd best character is Kokoroyomi! I just like him, okay! He's funny, cute, and I love his Alice. He's a huge comic-relief in the manga.

Charmaynard

Charmaynard

The Best Part Of Waking Up

Wow, I am slightly amazed that someone else has even heard of this anime, much less watched it. I, for one, like it. It's got a "Magic of Xanth" quality to it, where her power is actual anti-power. I am not done watching it yet, but hopefully, I will be soon.,

Try The Lizard, You'll Love It.

i already watch the anime completely..
ehehehehe..
the anime was great..
but i prefer the manga instead..
i still continue read the manga..
the story grows more interesting than before..
i really like it!
^o^

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

No need to bump this thread. If you want to discuss this series further, then just make a new thread.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 42 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.