Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is the style of fighting game you love, 2D or 3D? - Minitokyo

What is the style of fighting game you love, 2D or 3D?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 41 total items

3d looks nicer and aint too bad, but I'd prefer the old classis 2d style. More nostalgic of good fighting games in the past :)

Tenner

Tenner

Nice Guy

I prefer 2D, those beautifully drawn sprites are just too awesome.

I play 2D whenever I want something frantic and reflex-oriented, but 3D whenever I want to play something more strategic and measured. If only they had a 3D fighter that ran at 2D fighter speeds.

Nedel

Nedel

The armor, the rose, the one

I prefer 3D games. It gives me more way to jump accidentaly in the water by pressing A+Y while playing with Taki in the Temple stage in Soul Calibur 2. I lost so much battles because of this move... but it gave me so much fun.

(\ /) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature
(O.o) to help him on his way to world domination.
(> <)

i personally like both...DOA, street fighter, tekken, guilty gear, soul cailbur, KOF, mortal kombat, etc...you name it and ill be there

life is but a dream...
my soul belongs to meli-chan

Kyoo69

me -> Kyo`

I guess I prefere 3D, absolutely loved Bloody Roar and liked many titles like Tekken 4, Street Fighter 4, Soul Calibur etc. But 2D can also be great, it's a classic after all :p The first parts of Tekken, Street Fighter and others.

up up and away

Overall...I prefer KOF the most coz..
Basicly,i could master them quite well.. XP
I could do continueos Limits at 1 person till he dies.... :nya:
I Have seen some pros play KOF...Man they were so good!

One of them was a Limit King...That means..1 mistake.. BOOM non-stop limit till u die...
Another was combo king...He's very very good in making combo..that means once u make 1 mistake...non-stop combo.. ^_^'
These 2 pros were playing with each other that time..Both of them just refused to give up in the arcade...they kept inserting coins... lolz
In the end they broke even...They attracted a huge ammount of crowd..

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
Signature

I think the history and the gameplay are mass important. Example: Doom III -very good grafic , very stupid game

I like the 3-D rendering, games like DOAU and Soul Caliber.

I would have to go with 3-D also

AtmaCashino

AtmaCashino

The Destroyer of Everything

Quote by ReleasEI like 2D games more. 2D and 3D games play differently. With 2D games, you can generally play a faster game, like MvC2 and Guilty Gear. 3D games are slower paced, and emphasize more on reaction time than on combos.

My words exactly

Signature

Prepare for total annihilation!

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

2D mix 3D like glove ON fight, very nice game, as for MBR, it is still my fav, bt i prefer the arcade version for the fast combos and i can use Aoko...
btw, anyone know how to make AOKO come up from chara selection on MBR PC version>?>>>

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

i like both because the 3D is nice for its graphics and fighting style and the 2D i just like the cute characters and some of the fighting style

2D games seem easier.

2D i think is better

"Every man dies, but not every man lives"

"I am ready to meet my maker, but whether my maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter"

Rikimaru-jp

Rikimaru-jp

Katon Karyu Endan

Well personally I like both 3d and 2d fighting games!!!
some people would say that 2d games are ancient history but that's not true cause there are fighting games that rocks only on 2d!!!
example: the best 2d games that I would always enjoy playing them are Street Fighters and kof!!!

*~* It's Not Who I Am Underneath, But What I Do That Defines Me *~*
Signature Image
Check My Gallery

kusco

kusco

Nice ? Me ? What a joke

3D fighting games are always a pleasure for eyes (excepting some of them) but I prefer 2D games. I don't know why but I have more fun with 2D ones.

Bye everyone. I left Minitokyo.
Hope to see you soon.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 41 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.