Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 any OP/ED that u think didn`t match the anime - Minitokyo

any OP/ED that u think didn`t match the anime

page 1 of 1 5 total items

thecatmistress

thecatmistress

the cat`s meow

are there any opening or ending songs that u think didn`t go with the anime?? let me know, opinions always matter.

Signature Image
my user page made by k1ru ^^
COLOFULL WALLIES!

sonryu

sonryu

DVD Box Designer

The only ones that I felt just didn't fit with the series at all are the OP and ED songs for Berserk. They didn't fit the mood, the theme, or anything esle about the title. They should have had Hirasawa compose the OP and ED themes.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

idk about the first two opening songs for kenshin. they seem almost too happy or something. i liked the animation sequences during the opening, but not the songs. also the first ending song for saiyuki... didn't think that really fit. idk, it sounds too contemporary.

Signature Image

i rekoonz the 2nd op for hunter x hunter had nothing to do wiv the series n was so fweaky

Sorry for my poor english---

Divergence Eve ED and Divergene Eve II op... I f you see them you think that this serie is very cheerful... but is the contrary...

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.