Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anime group - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Hello there. As a member of MT I thought I would let other members know about the anime, voice actors, video game yahoo group that I just started up. I am trying to find people who love anime as much as I do to share there views, stories, news and whatever strikes there fancy as long as it is somewhat related the the above stated topics. All you need is a yahoo id so there isn't really much to joining. I know we still all have here to post at, but I thought that I see if any of you wanted another friendly place to be able to talk to other fans as well. If not that's fine. I completely understand. However if you would like to check it out the link is http://groups.yahoo.com/group/theanimefountain/ . Keep in mind its not even a full 48 hours old so we don't have a ton of members yet. More are slated to join and I would welcome anyone from here that wants to stop by. Hopefully as it gets going and I find the time I will try to send out a monthly newsletter that has release dates for magna, anime, video games and other major merchandise. Hope to see some of you there =).

My ever growing website Anime Fountain.

My forum with TONS of Anime, Video Game, J-Music news and more posted on a nearly daily basis. We search it out so you don's have to. The Anime Fountain Forum

Hey that sounds great. I don't have the time right now. I have to get going. However I will most definatly check that one out later. I love finding new anime groups to go to!

jackie-lyn

jackie-lyn

Non-Chinese-speaking Chinese

Ok, I've joined the group. Hope to see you there :D

Movin'...

Thank you for joining! If you know of any friendly folks who love anime, video games ect. then please feel free to invite them to join too. I'm trying to build a large friendly gathering place for the fans to meet and talk. Oh and Welcome to my gourp!!! I hope you enjoy!

My ever growing website Anime Fountain.

My forum with TONS of Anime, Video Game, J-Music news and more posted on a nearly daily basis. We search it out so you don's have to. The Anime Fountain Forum

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.