Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what type of music do u listin 2? - Minitokyo

what type of music do u listin 2?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 47 total items

acid-awakening

acid-awakening

Ore Hitori De Juubun Da

what type of music do u listen 2 these days??
juz curious and felt like askin
no real purpose

Stolen

Stolen

*~*Burning Wings*~*

I listen to a lot of punk hardcore/ rock / emo music...

I love music, its my very first passion in life, my second being anime :P

*~* Please Don't Leave - Believe Me *~*

Di3S3L

Di3S3L

Sleepy Head

Techno, Industrial, Jazz, Rock, Death Metal, Emo, and OSTs[Original Soundtracks]

::Deviant Art Gallery - Feel the suckage
Signature

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

hum... J-pop, J-rock... in fact, i listen to music in all languages (French, Russian, Spanish, German... and so on...) and to just about any type of music... (except country... i hate it... and classical music, well i don't hate, it's just that it puts me to sleep real fast ;) )

i use to listen to wat my sis listened to and now i learned how i listen to jpop. after that i was like, forget wat my sister listens to! <.< lol

Signature
oh yah?
can u say, GS/GSD fan crazy? yes u can. =]

Lilith-Aensland

Lilith-Aensland

The Sinner

ska,punk rock,hard rock and different tipes of metal (too lazy to list them) and some j-pop or j-rock (they're mainly anime songs)

Signature Image

coralstone

coralstone

Sanbonzakura.Rei

any kind of anime music...||lol
I used to love them, is doesn't matter what type
just feel cool to listen..^^#

-->http://www17.brinkster.com/sanbonzakura/PT/
sorry it's in Chinese but u guys still can find the way...
Signature

i usually listen to J-pop/rock and hip hop, i basically love anything but country.

I always listen to anime music and J-pop music

Leaf

Leaf

Dreamcatcher

I listen to Industrial, rock, punk, metal, JPop, OST's, Classical, Game Music (like Yasunori Mitsuda's work.. *_*) aaannnd... whatever crosses my path..? 0_0; except stupid music like rap, disco and that stuff.

Signature Image
thanks to wintersrain for the banner

Techno, Rock and Punk

albion

albion

Feeder of Ravens

A bit of everything, but mainly alternative music(heather nova) and Mexican Ska

I'm not lazy, I'm Zen

3ks-Devil-666

3ks-Devil-666

Prince of Tennis

i listen to anything but i prefer something no later than the 1990's
I like some clasic music but now i kinda like jap pop or r&b.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
::MY USERPAGE::MAPLE STORY::MY FAVOURITE WORK::MY LATEST WORK::
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Signature Image
Member of ::Tenipuri::Anti-Echi-Club::Grunge-Side::Disgaea::MTs::

LucyXlostangelwings

LucyXlostangelwings

Tomorrow's Way~

mmm...I prefer pop the most. I like real soft and soothing sounds. (So I'm not really into stuff like rock, heavy metal and rap.) But I also have to listen to classical for my music lessons. :hmpf:

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Di3S3L

Di3S3L

Sleepy Head

Quote by Ayamaelhum... J-pop, J-rock... in fact, i listen to music in all languages (French, Russian, Spanish, German... and so on...) and to just about any type of music... (except country... i hate it... and classical music, well i don't hate, it's just that it puts me to sleep real fast ;) )

Well doesn't music transcend language? I don't care if it's deutche, nihongo, tagalog, german, chinese, korean or spanish either. And yeah, country kind of annoys me.

::Deviant Art Gallery - Feel the suckage
Signature

dead

dead

Komm Susser Tod!

I use to listen a lot Black metal, power metal, some industrial, grunge and techno, also classical (like beethoven or bach) :D

Signature Image
...Vanity definitely my favorite sin...

ejwcobra

ejwcobra

Master Hacker

mostly anime music, stuff like gundam soundtracks and whatever... i'm kinda all across the board 'cause i also like classical stuff, like The Hunt For Red October soundtrack and Star Wars.

Think deeply of simple things.

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

I listen to old rock, J-Rock/Pop and of course, the obligatory anime music ^__^ .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

spectre22

spectre22

You're Next On The List......

Rock, punk rock, pop, jpop, heavy metal and dance.
Life without music to me is like life without family/friends...
well.. i guess music to me is like a good friend of mine. Like when i get sad or lonely my 'good friend' always cheer me up. Yipee! :)

Kamisongai

Kamisongai

the quiet type (usually)

metal, rock and anything else kickass

Work sucks, arrid works!

"swordchucks yo!"

punker0017

punker0017

My backpack's got jets

Punk, Hardcore, Ska and anime

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

Pop music from late 60s to early 80s and anime soundtrack musics. Occasional classics thrown in to spice up. :)

Yike, I double posted. Sorry about that.

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Oh gosh.

Well, recently (for like the past 2-3 years) I've been listening to Heavy Metal, Punk, Techno and Industrial.

Though I also listen to alot of Rock, Metal, Alternative and Ska sometimes as well.

If I'm in the mood, I listen to Jazz or Classical (pure instrumental stuff) to relax me. I've got rather different taste, but there really isn't a style of music that really bothers me.

Signature Image

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 47 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.