Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Constantine Movie - Minitokyo

Constantine Movie

page 1 of 1 9 total items

winged

winged

Nostalgic...

Yo, has anyone here seen this movie?? So what abt yr comments regarding this movie??

For mi, its was totally a GREAT show~!!! ^^ Not sure what u guys think but to mi its really worth watching this! Really left mi without a breathe during the show, cant relax *thats gd!!* at any minute!! Though im not a christian, but it really intereste mi abt the christian stories in the bible, abt Gabrielle, Satan & God. Would go & watch it again if possible!! :D

Signature
| What do you believe in and fight for? |

chibi-lizard

chibi-lizard

the official cicak kecil

~hee~ me saw the movie last week. had a few heart attacks ^_^' but the whole movie was cool XD and it promotes "smoking kills you" XD which made the movie funnie in a way XD

.:: [ S . U . K . I - S . A . N . C . T . U . A . R . Y ] ::.
Signature Image
.: don't kill me cause i'm a lizard :.

Sunira

Sunira

www.sunira.net

I havent seen it yet but IM really dying to. I saw all the previews and it looks really really awesome. Especially all the special effects. Did you see the brown winged angel in the preview? It was absolutely beautiful. I wish I knew who came up with the ideas for those, I mean... kudos to such awesome people like them that inspire and are original!

albion

albion

Feeder of Ravens

It hasn't been relesed here yet, but I like the comic book and have lots of hope the movie will be as good.

wunjo!!

I'm not lazy, I'm Zen

MadTeaParty

Madam

I saw the movie a couple of weeks ago and thought it was pretty good. The idea of Earth, Heaven, and Hell being different planes was interesting. The "smoking is bad" message was amusing, too. Now to wait for Sin City ...

Midori-chan

Midori-chan

Shh...

T.T i cannot see the show....
coz i'm only 16.....
damn it

winged

winged

Nostalgic...

Quote by Midori-chanT.T i cannot see the show....coz i'm only 16.....damn it

I thought its PG?? But i really feel its strange for it to be PG since theres quite some vulgar in the show. But feel so happy that its PG here in Singapore so i can watch, since im not even 16 yet. :)

Signature
| What do you believe in and fight for? |

There is one message i especially liked about the movie. If you have something really, really important, you need to hide it in the crappiest shat-hole you can find. Very much in a place like mexico.

triofpwr

triofpwr

the dr.d of pain

Quote by BarocThere is one message i especially liked about the movie. If you have
something really, really important, you need to hide it in the
crappiest shat-hole you can find. Very much in a place like mexico.

LMAO wow that is a good one *slaps knee*

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.