Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is your favorite female character in Magna Carta - Minitokyo

What is your favorite female character in Magna Carta

page 1 of 1 5 total items

In this very good game i very love Rose, she is so beautiful, and in wallpaper she is perfect lol, besides in the game i don't know how she is because i don't have played it

Signature

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

T_T I've never played Magna Carta before, so I don't have a favorite. T_T

Signature Image

me too i never played to this game, but in looking the scan i prefer Rose for the style

Dollar-Chan

Dollar-Chan

Flashing AH!

Never played, but love it. =P Just because of the pics... But I can´t tell a favorite cuz I adore the pics but don´t know nothing about the game... Of course, If you feel that selfless need to help me, some links would be appreciated.. Nya.
Dollar-Chan

semanga

semanga

I'm a fightgirl

ohh i have never play this game befor but i love it the sans and so i love Juclecia and Rith there both are my fav ^^

come and visit the magic world from the fightgirl
Signature
:. OX .:German-Members:. OX .: and i am member of COLORFULL WALLIES!

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.