Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What Can U Tell Me About LONDON ? - Minitokyo

What Can U Tell Me About LONDON ?

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Sandra

Sandra

.:: Haya karo waru karo ::.

Yup :D What can u tell me about this beautiful i guess , town ? Capital of G.Britan :) At 28 february to 6 march i've got a trip to London with my schooll :D So i want to know a lot about London, meaby someone of u is from London ? Or was there ? Tell me most important things about it :) And Most interesting places?Newses?

Signature

Cajime

Cajime

Sweet Lolita

Maybe a little more specific.... because there is so much ^^; I mostly just go there for shopping as I saw all the toristy things when I was little. But then I doubt shopping would interest people. Wonder about Piccadilly Circus, lots of pretty things to see there. Maybe take a trip to Covent Garden (damn I haven't been there in ages!) It really depends what you like. History, modern, fun?

chibikko

chibikko

chibigaki

i haven't been to london yet but i'd like to go there, too (but i fear the food in great britain *goosebumps*). yeah i know that they drive on the left side xD yay and that there is a famous underground (i love all kinds of undergrounds hehe). why don't you buy a guidebook? anyway happy sight seeing ^^

IMHO London is overrated. It's Britain's biggest city, mainly due to the fact it gets everything and has everything, from the Olympic bid (in which a considerable amount of money that can be spent on, oh I don't know, useful things will be spent) to the Queen's house.
Have fun anyway, its full of great cultural centres, and it's really quite scenic. I recommend going on the London Eye, Britain's biggest and most expensive Ferris Wheel!

Cajime

Cajime

Sweet Lolita

Quote by chibikkoi haven't been to london yet but i'd like to go there, too (but i fear
the food in great britain *goosebumps*).

I would like to say there is nothing wrong with the food here o_O; I mean, what scared you about it?

seiryumiko

seiryumiko

aka nike13

ive been to london twice, as a whole i loved it, the food and the sites were great, just a little too busy for my tastes and it does seem to like to rain there but other than that it was great, definately would go again if i could

Alex204

Seeking Rakuen

I live only half an hour from london centre (when i'm at home, when at uni it is a bit further) and as previously mentioned it is over-rated, mainly because unlike most other contries, it is the only major financial centre.
In terms of anime related stuff it is few and far between, and very expensive.

Quote by chibikko(but i fear the food in great britain *goosebumps*)

What is wrong with english food? (although i am not sure if such a thing can be defined, basicly we seem to just copy stuff of others)

Signature
"Rules are there to make you think before you break them."

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

I can tell that it's not that interesting when you get there and the Underground sucks.

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

I can tell that it's not that interesting when you get there and the Underground sucks.

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

Cajime

Cajime

Sweet Lolita

Quote by Aa-chanI can tell that it's not that interesting when you get there and the Underground sucks.

Great logic o_o; Why's everyone being so mean to London, I never even knew it was a hyped city at all, so.... urm... what's the big deal?

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.