Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Piano Program for Computers. - Minitokyo

Piano Program for Computers.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

CrimsonShade

~Never Knows Best~

I don't know where to find one. I've seen it before on my bro's computer, but weird as he is, he deleted it and never told me the name.. Meanie... Anyway, I was wondering if there a program where you could conduct songs on your computer and play them out. If anyone has heard of this, please, by all means let me know about it and where to find it.

Signature Image

I see you staring, but don't worry.
I don't mind at all. Look at me if you wish.

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Yeah. Do a google search for Anvil Studio. It is free and it is a great program to compose your own tracks. Depending on the soundcard you have, different sounds can be used, like piano, timpani, strings, bass, and drums. The drums are tricky. You have to use track 10 for the drums, since the drum track is reserved for that one, and you must select instrument numbers 1, 9, 17, 25, 26, 33, or 41 for the different drum types. Use piano roll for easy note editing, and you can add chorus effects or any type of effect when you go to the edit menu and go down to insert event.

If you need help with the program, PM me. :)

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Wow, is there such a program??

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.