Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 kiss? - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 8 total items

smilebit

smilebit

aristocat

is is possible to descride what a kiss is like to one who has never been kissed?

Signature

Di3S3L

Di3S3L

Sleepy Head

describing a kiss is difficult. I can't describe how a kiss is...not enough adjectives in this world to describe such feelings.

::Deviant Art Gallery - Feel the suckage
Signature

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

lol, I think you could describe the physical aspect of the kiss, but not the passion or the power of it to someone that hasn't been kiss before by someone that they love dearly. This is something you have to experience first hand before you can appreciate its power and the magic between two people. I know friends do gossip about that among themselves especially the girls ;) but it is like asking someone how do you know you are in love. There is no words. :)

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

acid-awakening

acid-awakening

Ore Hitori De Juubun Da

lets juz say it's a thing that u need 2 try out urself sumtime
it cannot B described in anyway,.... it's 2......hard,........ well it's not like i've got kiss b4
but it's sumthing u'll grow into :D ^^,..... u'll get 1 or 2,... 1 day

you can describe the basics of it....i mean when you say kiss, you have an image of what it is in your mind....

but to describe what you feel during the experience is hard...just like trying to describe love. :) But like others said....you won't really know til you try it. but don't rush it and waste your first kiss to someone you don't care about or don't know ;) Once you've expereienced it with someone you like or love, you'll never forget it :)

lips touch...heart beats faster....body is warmed...breathing stops...moist and warm mouth...eh...thats basically what i feel at least

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

bayumi

bayumi

hm.. hard to answer...
:o but it was about first kiss... you can't just kiss anyone.
i mean your first kiss must be for someone speacial..
and i think someone who never been kissed must be very nervous about it.
But if the one who he/her kissed was he/her love one...maybe for them it mean their love will become stronger than before.
:D

maiku-chan

maiku-chan

Nippon no furiku

i think that your first kiss must be special and stuff is totally bullshit.. it doesn't have that much value..
it's just a wet moment..

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.