Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you use the default mouse cursors? - Minitokyo

Do you use the default mouse cursors?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 42 total items

Alex204

Seeking Rakuen

Following the success of threads such as "what audio play do you use?" etc. I thought I would ask this one: "Do you use the default mouse pointers?". Personally I find the windows default pointers rather boring and uninteresting so I use a set I made myself. Given the amazingly high standard of art work here, I would be interested to see what other people have come up with...

Signature
"Rules are there to make you think before you break them."

I use the default... too lazy to change them :P

Tatsuya

Tatsuya

.: Lonely Chicky:.

nope~ i don't like the default mouse cursors, it just kinda boring and simple.
here the cursor i'm using :
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/tatsuya/My%20Desktop/Cursor.jpg

Signature

ps : excuse my poor english

Di3S3L

Di3S3L

Sleepy Head

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v211/di3s3l/PS2IconScreencap.jpg
I found these icons for a PS2 theme...about 2 years ago...I don't remember where I got them sadly, so sorry for those who want them too.

::Deviant Art Gallery - Feel the suckage
Signature

I use the cursor that use few memory... I use default with a little modifications

Alex204

Seeking Rakuen

Interesting. I personally don't like to use animated cursors for pointers such as text-select as it would probably drive me mad. My own set is based on the idea that the main pointer never changes - only the stuff arround it changes (sort of like the pointers that winamp had in version 2).

Quote by AntiHigienicoI use the cursor that use few memory... I use default with a little modifications

Do mouse cursors really use that much memory?

My current cursor set I came up with a few days ago: (the ani wait cursors still need some work).

http://www.soton.ac.uk/~ah204/Misc/GreenPrev.JPG

Signature

Raiynagh

Raiynagh

fr0gm45+3r

No, but I can't find where I put the files, so i can't really show you. I took quite a long time making them fit in with my standard desktop background - the only problem is, they fit in so well with my background and my windowblinds skin, that i can't find my cursor half the time.

If we talk in a very high pitched voice, the fish can't hear us...

Iyasis

Iyasis

:: Crystal Winter ::

I still use the default white arrow cursor. I used to have everything customized: cursors, desktops icons, sounds, etc but my computer went ballistic one day and everything reverted make to default settings and all those files seemed to have mysteriously dissappeared. And I guess I've been lazy to recustomize everything since (^-^);;

well....I dun use the original one.....mine got a bit more silver colour and some 3d effect..>.>...but the shape is still the same...but I htink the size 1mm bigger orso >.>

Alex204

Seeking Rakuen

Quote by Iyasismy computer went ballistic one day and everything reverted make to default settings and all those files seemed to have mysteriously dissappeared. And I guess I've been lazy to recustomize everything since (^-^);;

Bad luck, i know how it feels. These days i am paranoid about backing up my files; i have a 300 GB external HD i use with my laptop, i have back up of my primary files on 2 computors at home and then another copy on the HD of the pc at our holiday home in france!

Signature

Tes

Ichi-nii

I don't have any pic of it, but I used to use the cursor called "dj", its very cool, but after formatting my computer everything was lost.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

I use the deafult one because I don't really care what my cursor looks like. ^_^'

Yeah, I use the defaults. I didn't even know you could change them XD

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

I use the default cursor because its simple, and bigger ones are just annoying to me.

Signature

MadWiz

MadWiz

Student Slacker

I used to use different types but now so lazy to find and change them =p so just stick with mostly default.. some animated anime pics for some though.. that I have downloaded ^

I use the 3d set that comes with Windows. It looks pretty nice and simple and doesn't eat up my RAM.

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

When I first started using computers I had a thing about the 3D ones, but now I can't stand anything other than the default ones ^__^ .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

Im just fine w/ the default ones ^_^

Signature

J-Music lover
If you need any songs just PM me an if I have it ill link it to you

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by Alex204Interesting. I personally don't like to use animated cursors for
pointers such as text-select as it would probably drive me mad. My own
set is based on the idea that the main pointer never changes - only the
stuff arround it changes (sort of like the pointers that winamp had in
version 2).

Quote by AntiHigienicoI use the cursor that use few memory... I use
default with a little modifications

Do mouse cursors really use that much memory?
My current cursor set I came up with a few days ago: (the ani wait
cursors still need some work).
http://www.soton.ac.uk/~ah204/Misc/GreenPrev.JPG

lol - my friend has one that looks similar to that as well. But I'll admit, I used to use modified animated cursors until I switched to the Windows 2000 NT Program. Never changed it ever since.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Firefox

Hi, I'm your favorite browser

I use the default ones. I really don't wanna mess with other cursors, default is just fine.

ocelotisun

ocelotisun

SpiritedAway

I use the 3D Silver Set from Windows... :) It's not the most pretty, but it's simple and doesn't look ugly for me... :hmpf: And besides... most of the cursors made now are for 3rd party programs... -_-

KamikazeKoga

KamikazeKoga

??????????

I find the default cursors boring, so I use more appealing cursors.

KamikazeKoga

KamikazeKoga

??????????

Oops sorry about that

i've always use the default ones..... but recently i've been using animated cursor... i cant stand their cuteness!! <^_^>

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 42 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.