Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you use the default mouse cursors? - Minitokyo

Do you use the default mouse cursors?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 42 total items

DevilJo

DevilJo

Death Angel

I use default ones because I din't really care how the cursor look.

"True Power lies within the blood of your
peoples revenge. . . The devils fruit can lead me there. . . ."

paied

paied

*blink*

The default XF86 cursor has been my favourite forever. I even made a copy of it work windows long ago when I used it.
http://tiki.servequake.com/images/cursor.jpg

Default cursor. I am focusing on what I am doing on screen, not the mouse.

Sakura0chan

Sakura0chan

Nihongo o naraitai

I'm using the default cursor. It's simple...

Mindslice

Maniacal Bunny Lord

I use the default cursors. I had them different along time ago though. The pointer was an animated ship. I removed them because I thought it was too kiddy. But that's just me.

I like to personalize my computer, so I have created my cursors with "microangelo".

Alex204

Seeking Rakuen

What a lot of people still use the default. Not what i expected at all, this being an art community!

Quote by sgofI like to personalize my computer, so I have created my cursors with "microangelo".

Any chance of a screen image showing the set?

Signature
"Rules are there to make you think before you break them."

The cursor isn't the focus of anything, it's just a means to tinker with the stuff on the screen. =P

Used to use the 3D set, but since the computer died the first time it's been default again because it's too much effort for me to change it. Boring sure, but it gets the job done and I have all that other stuff on the monitor to hold my attention.

I use the default!It's simple

Story-Weaver

Story-Weaver

Another story begins...

I use the default set - I find it less distracting and more functional than anything else. That doesn't stop me cutomizing everything else about my computer though :)

See my web page! Or my blog.

yep! im using the default.. dont need to change it. and also im too lazy

inoesomestuff

because i dont noe much

i use the built in 3D ones, easier than downloading a icon pack but prettier than the standard plain one

~nothing to say~

I think a simple cursor one is best, although I have seen a few decent skinned cursors. I use the default because it's simple and I don't want to mess with windows too much; It's unstable enough as it is.

Proud member of [ElfenLeid Junkies] and [ForceFirefox]

sh1nj1tsu

Old Soul

I use the black cursor very similar to the Mac OS standard cursor. Stands out a bit better in the vast sea of white that is any text editor and most web pages.

Do unto others as you would have others do unto you.

kira3572

kira3572

Servant of the Dark World

I still use the default mouse cusor cant be bother to look for the ones i like and to change it LOL

twilighteva

Got Nyuu?

Default here to lazy to change it.

Proud Administrator of:

Doujinshi-Support-Club

Proud Member of:

Elfen-Lied-junkies
EVA-Children
MT-Singles-Club
MTUSA

Where does this feeling called love exist?

It resides deep inside of the ideal of hope within everyone's heart.

Mad-Hat

Mad-Hat

Organizer of 4.17 TB

Default and unanimated. I like many things to be purely utilitarian.

The reasonable man adapts himself to the world,
The unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.

Duuz

Duuz

Master of Disaster

I have yet to find or make a cursor that I really like. Except I did replace the busy hourglass with a little danceing Lum. I must have a Lum cursor now.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 42 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.