Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Three words: Mario Kart Arcade! XD - Minitokyo

Three words: Mario Kart Arcade! XD

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Now this is really awesome! Nintendo and Namco are collaborating again to create an arcade versoin of Mario Kart using the Triforce arcade hardware Nintendo patented! XD The game consists of 24 new courses, 10+ playable characters (*with the ability to play as Pac-Man*), and the ability to use a perpheral called a NamCam in which you take a picture of yourself as a position marker! Too sweet! ^_^' Here's the full article on Mario Kart Arcade, as well as two screenshots (*which is gameplay footage and how the Mario Kart Arcade machine looks like*)! Enjoy, N-fans, and don't hesitate to salivate, ne? :)

Mario Kart Arcade: Article
Mario Kart Arcade: Screenshots

Vetus

Vetus

Lonely Rolling Star

One word about this event:
BANZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAI!!! XD XD XD XD XD XD

What is "normal", anyway? If you aren't troubling the rest of the world, then there's no harm in being abnormal.

Vetus

Vetus

Lonely Rolling Star

One word about this event:
BANZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAI!!! XD XD XD XD XD XD

What is "normal", anyway? If you aren't troubling the rest of the world, then there's no harm in being abnormal.

Wow, I didn't think they could milk the tired Mario series any more, but here's the proof! am I the only one who wants to see some fresh material? Instead of making Mario Kart Arcade, why not make something much better and orginal?

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

holy freaking.O_O the game looks sweet!! thanks for sharing this bro!

ultimaslair

ultimaslair

Alien from Inner Cabinet

Quote by ShieldDrakeWow, I didn't think they could milk the tired Mario series any more, but here's the proof! am I the only one who wants to see some fresh material? Instead of making Mario Kart Arcade, why not make something much better and orginal?

I slightly agree with you on this one. I mean, yeah, Nintendo has really been milking Mario, and the utters are getting sore. This can be a pretty cool idea. I mean, at a big arcade, you get a lot of people going, this could actually be a really fun game. However, I wish Nintendo would focus on the main platform of Mario more. Back to the adventures maybe. Well, whatever, all I'm looking forward to from Nintendo is some DS galore, and Zelda.

Quote by ShieldDrakeWow, I didn't think they could milk the tired Mario series any more,
but here's the proof! am I the only one who wants to see some fresh
material? Instead of making Mario Kart Arcade, why not make something
much better and orginal?

Quote by ultimaslairI slightly agree with you on this one. I mean, yeah, Nintendo has
really been milking Mario, and the utters are getting sore. This can be
a pretty cool idea. I mean, at a big arcade, you get a lot of people
going, this could actually be a really fun game. However, I wish
Nintendo would focus on the main platform of Mario more. Back to the
adventures maybe. Well, whatever, all I'm looking forward to from
Nintendo is some DS galore, and Zelda.

You're both correct! :) It does seem like the big N is milking teh Mario franchise for all it's worth! But don't fret, there is an original 2d/3d Mario platform game for the DS shown on E3 2004 entitled, "New Super Mario Bros.", which feels like a throwback to the original game for the NES, with some new added features! :D Lately I haven't heard anything new on the game, but I'm hoping it releases real soon! :)

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.