Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What's your favourite anime? - Minitokyo

What's your favourite anime?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 35 total items

Just too many to name!! T.T One of the first anime that i liked was inuyasha. gundam SEED is pretty good too!

Signature
[Http://alpine-melody.net.tc]

Right now its Inuyasha but all time its Gundam Wing.

For my school Grad Yearbook this year I was voted Most Likely To: Owe you $500!
I am also learning Jiu-Jitsu.

my fav anime is meitantei conan of course! :)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Firebomb

Anime Lover

My favorite anime is S cryed, DNAngel, Gantz, E's Otherwise, Full Metal Panic.

TracysKris

TracysKris

Ms. Independent

I like a lot of animes..but I tend to read mangas more often...my absolute favorite anime has got to be Sailormoon..haha...my ultimate dream is to own all the unedited episodes. I also really liked Digimon...(dun ask why though..) Cardcaptors (manga is better though). Cowboy Bebop is good too...now Inuyasha is good...and of course Naruto...who could deny Kakashi?But I also really like Fruits Basket and DNAngel (well the mangas).

OceanAngel01

OceanAngel01

umi no tsubasa

Cowboy Bebop and Wolf's Rain. The soundtrack for both of them are amazing. I love everything about Cowboy Bebop and Wolf's Rain, the characters, music, etc. I have seen both in English and Japanese and have all of the manga. :D

deltok

deltok

sadness

slam dunk I watch it more of once. . .

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

Fullmetal Alchemist and Yami no Matsuei.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

harlequin

harlequin

Condrestl Abdello

I put two animes on the top of my list. I just finished watching the first, and the second has been my favorite for almost two or three years before. Some of you hardcore manga fans of the series may disagree, but I really loved the anime Chrno Crusade. It slightly moved past RahXephon as being my top spot. Both are gorgeous animes -- one from the emotional aspect, one from just the sheer beauty of it.

Lot of anime out there, though. ;)

nospheratu

Alucard_NoSpHeRaTu

Mine will always be Hellsign and Evangelion... those are the best ones forever!!!!!

1.Futakoi
2.Mai-HiME
3.Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle
^^

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 35 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.