Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The furture - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 5 total items

hi guy, thank you for your time to read this paragraph.

well, the question i have is the i wanna ask you guys after 10-100 year later is that anime
keep going be good like gundam seed good story or going bad . and is that jap anime going teach us bad stuff?

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

There may be a possibility of Gundam Seed still being good 10 years from now, but the opinion of the story may change overtime. Remember that our world is advancing, and some of the young people are already getting used to the anime. So, maybe in the future, they'll like it because they learned something from it.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

well one more question , if the young keep like to watch the anime on the furture thery will make them not like to wroking alway keep waycking anime is that keepp happene?

I want to become an archeologist in the future :D

well that was a good thing for you to doing that becuase on the furture this may very useful

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.