Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do You Have Any Bad Habits At All? - Minitokyo

Do You Have Any Bad Habits At All?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 60 total items

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Some people have bad habits, and some people don't.

People do bad habits often, and it happens every single day when you tend to hang out with friends you know about, or settle at home with your family and go about your everyday routine life, being the calm individual you've always been before.

But then you realize your dad likes to stick gum all over the table, on the walls, and even press them onto the carpets from time to time, without even noticing. Gross - I know. lol

Then your mother moves the couch over again, like non-stop - trying to bring in perfection and seemingly trying to move it yet to a position she would have been humble with, but never satisfied.

Also - Your school mate has a knack of chewing food in front of you and talking with his mouth full at the same time, all the time.

While you think its that bad - your best friend always goes shopping at the mall, but rather than look at the clothes she picked out and try them on, making up her own mind - she goes back to the clothes she didn't like in the first place and looks back at them on again and again, trying it on constantly and throwing it back, then trying it on all over again - even if she didn't like the thing she was wearing for a third or a fourth or even a fifth time, really.

My other friend has some of the worst habits I've ever seen in quite a while - she tends to bite her nails too often, and what's even weirder is that whenever she picks up some socks she is apparently going to wear, even to those she has worn before - she has this nasty obsession for smelling them before trying them on - especially when they just have come out of the laundry pile - she smells every sock in the pile. Yeah, it smells great, but why only the socks, really? I've always wondered why some of these people unconsciously or sub-consciously do these kinds of habits from time to time. An addiction perhaps? It's interesting when you look back at why they do such a thing, really.

--------------------------------

Well, the real question I would like to say around here is:

Do you have any bad habits you would like to mention out?
Do you know anybody - friends, family - people you hardly know of - that has terrible habits that just make you want to pulge your eyes pulge with madness?
And which bad habits would normally kind of make you a little irritated?

Thanks to those who do respond. I appreciate it.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

bad habits...eh...i speak too pervertedly sometimes..and act like a fool...and get slapped...and procrastinate...and...uses and when i sud use commas XD....and XD haha dont know when to give up...dunno if thats bad though

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

peachiemint

peachiemint

.:dreaming of you:.

well whenever i have dance rehearsals, i always forget to stretch. so after constant movement and sweat, later on, i can feel all my muscles stiff and sore. gaaah! i juz seem to not remember! y? y? *faints* XO

Signature
This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

well I seems to have this habit of saying "is ok" a lot, it seems that is pretty much how I expressed my opinion on everything whether they are good or bad. It is a bad habit that my friends complain to me all the time, because they couldn't tell whether I like something or not. I really need to change it, because it becomes too easy for me to express myself in such simple way that I don't want to think before I speak. :) Other than that, I don't have any major bad habits, well maybe an occasion of slacking off on my work. :D

edit:

Quote by CelessaBut then you realize your dad likes to stick gum all over the table, on the walls, and even press them onto the carpets from time to time, without even noticing. Gross - I know. lol

lol princess, that is what my little cousin does too, and he would hide it in the most unnoticable places, and when you discovery it, it is already too late, because you just become the viticm of his devish act. :D

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

hrm... well i have a tendency to keep my emotions bottled up...which result in emotional breakdown at some point. :\ when i'm bored i pick at the dead skin around my nails ^_^' (eww...)

Signature Image

HamsterJohn

HamsterJohn

Defender of ur Mom

I procrastinate on homework & buy things I later on just rarely or never even use.

000011111 11110000111 000111 111 111 !!!!oneone one

Stop wasting the internet!

Quote by Chopstickzbad habits...eh...i speak too pervertedly sometimes..and act like a fool...and get slapped...and procrastinate...and...uses and when i sud use commas XD....and XD haha dont know when to give up...dunno if thats bad though

~_~ like I didn't guess that one XD HA HA HA
Well the really bad habit I have is to forget things and i loss a lot of stuff :)
But the werid thing is that i never get lost somehow.
I don't finish things sometime when I got tire of it.

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

hmm let me think, i tend to be a bit selfish at times ^_^' i sleep too much, i listen to my CD player at full volume *i'm gonna go deaf one of these days XD* and i like to blow off homework until the last second, lol

Signature Image

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

Hi Cel, my bad habit is sometimes I talk too much and it really annoys people around me.. *sigh*.... but sometimes I'm so quiet and I act like I don't care about anyone else,... and that's really annoying too.
I have a friend, she always asks questions about everything, I hate that when I'm in the quiet mood, I just want to throw her out of the window, hehe... too aggressive...*laugh*

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

punker0017

punker0017

My backpack's got jets

My biggie is procrastination. I have been told by multiple teachers that I am the worst procrastinator they have ever seen. I have a bunch of other bad habits, but they are really more my obsessive compulsiveness than habits. Am I the only person who counts street lights while driving?

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

hum... i've got a really disgusting habit... when i'm nervous or bored, i tend to scratch each and every one of my injuries... so a small wound that could take less than a week to heal can take a month with me :\ , plus i bite off the skin around my fingernails... (hum... haven't done that one for a while ^^ *proud of herself*) well, been trying to get rid of those for years... -_-

oh yea...i forgot to mention...since my hand has a strange bone structure and like im double jointed in all my fingers...i tend to crack my knuckles alot...i can repeatly crack my knuckles for hours if i wanted...i think i might get arthritis or sumthing later but eh...hurts my hand if i do it too much >_>

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Quote by Ayamaelhum... i've got a really disgusting habit... when i'm nervous or bored,
i tend to scratch each and every one of my injuries... so a small wound
that could take less than a week to heal can take a month with me :\ ,
plus i bite off the skin around my fingernails... (hum... haven't done
that one for a while ^^ *proud of herself*) well, been trying to get
rid of those for years... -_-

ohh geez. Poor Ayamael - that sounds awful indeed.

My worst one is procrastination, and I'm glad some of you people brought it up. I was gonna say I had none, but now you pointed it out. Procrastination is my biggest and worst habit indeed. I'm procrastinating for nearly 2 weeks now with hardly any work done. I should be more prepared, really. lol

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Kwadjo

zionist

I skip class, :sweat: atleast 2 classes a weak :\ . I missed my midterm exam this morning -_- .Some one shoot me. :)

Signature

I know what you mean procrastination is one of my worst habit too.

Quote by Chopstickzoh yea...i forgot to mention...since my hand has a strange bone structure and like im double jointed in all my fingers...i tend to crack my knuckles alot...i can repeatly crack my knuckles for hours if i wanted...i think i might get arthritis or sumthing later but eh...hurts my hand if i do it too much >_>

I seat enfront of a girl in my english class who crack her bone like you but it's her back and her hair keep hitting me.

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

My main thing is that I procrastinate . . . . really, really bad. I have to work in it haha. Oh yeah, that and I spend money sometimes when I really should be saving it.

That's all I can think of though.

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

ryannzha

ryannzha

Untitled1

less of sleeps.. less of eat.. much think than act.. 2 much smokez.. never act my age :hmpf:
also i memorize somethig very fast .. but 4get fast 2.. !!

Purely Indonesianese , Need Criticz W.C.C
Signature

Sorry Guyz..i'm 2 damn buzy lately .. all i can do is....... -

GutsyAnime

GutsyAnime

Hardcore Gamer

Is talking waaaaaaay to much a bad habit?
I have a friend who always has something to say, even if you don't give a crap what he's talking about.

I remember one time when I was staying at his house he was talking and talking so I put my headphones on (right in front of him too) and started listening to some music.
I began fooling around on my laptop and a few minutes later I looked over at him, his mouth was still moving but he didn't seem to realize I couldn't hear him.

I laughed and turned back to my laptop.
Mean? Yes, but you can't listen to your friends all the time. Especially if it's about a game you've never played or an anime you've never seen. I had no idea what he was talking about.

boogybro

boogybro

Doing the happy dance.

I have this really bad habit >.< I have this VERY unique noise that I make, it really does annoy almost I know but I can't stop doing it, because I think it sounds hilarious. I got on side mr other telling me to stop otherwise he's gonna kill me, and on the other side a friend telling me to do because it sounds funny. I'm just stuck in the middle. ='( Sometimes I bite my nails too, but only when I'm bored.

Quote by Celessaand what's even weirder is that whenever she picks up some socks she is apparently going to wear, even to those she has worn before - she has this nasty obsession for smelling them before trying them on - especially when they just have come out of the laundry pile - she smells every sock in the pile. Yeah, it smells great, but why only the socks, really? I've always wondered why some of these people unconsciously or sub-consciously do these kinds of habits from time to time. An addiction perhaps? It's interesting when you look back at why they do such a thing, really.

Not as extreme as your friend, but my brother does the same thing, not only with socks, but everyday objects. I think it is more of an addiction then a habit. I laugh at him when I see him do it, but he says he can't help doing it.

Signature

Q: Do you have any bad habits at all?

A: Yes.

Sugasuga

Sugasuga

Kaz ?

procrastination is my worst habit >_> i always do things at the last minute. and laziness is also one of mine >_< and the habit i really dispise is wheneva my mom cleans. she cleans every single day and it annoys me so bad ~_~

Signature

Bad habits ? Play internet so much :D

Iyasis

Iyasis

:: Crystal Winter ::

I didn't have this problem before, but i'm starting to procrastinate. I really should remedy that, but instead I try to convince myself that I work better under pressure ~ which is somewhat true ^^ Another habit I having is cracking my spine, which creeps everybody out, and i'm pretty sure it's not healthy in the long run. Oh, and I also tend to have crazy mood swings ~ I'll be hyper and laughing one second, then the next second (without reason) I'll be furious and ready to to go on a murderous rampage.

My parents have a bad habit of forgetting things. Alright, so it may not be exactly a bad habit, but it's still annoying. They would ask me something, and we would get into a long conversation....then a couple weeks later then would ask the exact same thing =_=

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Quote by boogybroI have this really bad habit >.< I have this VERY unique noise
that I make, it really does annoy almost I know but I can't stop doing
it, because I think it sounds hilarious. I got on side mr other telling
me to stop otherwise he's gonna kill me, and on the other side a friend
telling me to do because it sounds funny. I'm just stuck in the middle.
='( Sometimes I bite my nails too, but only when I'm bored.

Quote by Celessaand what's even weirder is that whenever she picks up
some socks she is apparently going to wear, even to those she has worn
before - she has this nasty obsession for smelling them before trying
them on - especially when they just have come out of the laundry pile -
she smells every sock in the pile. Yeah, it smells great, but why only
the socks, really? I've always wondered why some of these people
unconsciously or sub-consciously do these kinds of habits from time to
time. An addiction perhaps? It's interesting when you look back at why
they do such a thing, really.

Not as extreme as your friend, but my brother does the same thing, not
only with socks, but everyday objects. I think it is more of an
addiction then a habit. I laugh at him when I see him do it, but he
says he can't help doing it.

lol - that sounds more extreme in my case, really. I think your brother won the battle - this same friend I'm talking about - she also tends to smell her hands every time she touches the PS2 controller or uses the keyboard as well - I was afraid to ask her about it, but I did so in respect - and she couldn't come up with the explanation herself. I shrugged it off - sometimes, people do bad habits and they don't really know why.

I also hear one of my colleagues in university likes to go in front of a mirror and pull several strands of her hair out everyday - just for the heck of it. Why she does it, who knows. All I have to say is one word practically - Ouch.

Signature

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 60 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.