Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do You Have Any Bad Habits At All? - Minitokyo

Do You Have Any Bad Habits At All?

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 60 total items

Sigourney

Sigourney

perfectAssassin

Quote by Chopstickzoh yea...i forgot to mention...since my hand has a strange bone structure and like im double jointed in all my fingers...i tend to crack my knuckles alot...i can repeatly crack my knuckles for hours if i wanted...i think i might get arthritis or sumthing later but eh...hurts my hand if i do it too much >_>

Heh... do that also... several times a day... when you'll get older your knuckles will hurt a whole lot xd... or so I'm always told ;P...

Others are... hmmm... bitting at my lower lip... whenever I'm bored... scratching at my hand whenever I'm annoyed... forgetting things... and propably many other... but don't remember right now...

Signature Image
Showtaro Morikubo-sama~<333

Quote by Iyasis My parents have a bad habit of forgetting things. Alright, so it may not be exactly a bad habit, but it's still annoying. They would ask me something, and we would get into a long conversation....then a couple weeks later then would ask the exact same thing =_=

That nice i do the samething as your parents do keep asking the same quetion :) :D XD HA HA HA It's always fun to do that to your friends and see how long they last sometime XD HA HA HA That what I do if someone annoy me and all most all of them leave :)

haha, i have a few bad habits actually...i get nervous very easily in front of large groups of ppl, especially the ppl i like :)
also, i'm not sure how or when this started, but i tend to eith bite or scratch my nails, and crack my knuckles.
i'm also a procrastinator, but i'm trying to correct that lol
i like to ask questions, and sometimes ppl think i ask too many...and then they start saying "why do u ask so many stupid questions?"
i also seem to have extremely bad time management.... so i do stuff when i'm supposed to work, and i never work when i have free time, so in the end no work is done ^_^'

btw, Celessa, i saw ur user page, looks really nice! :D

ejwcobra

ejwcobra

Master Hacker

well, i don't think i have any really bad habits but my dog, miles, has what my family calls an 'Obsessive Compulsive Behavior' (its not actually a bad habit, but oh well). When someone sites down on a couch, he has to sit next to them and next to the arm of the couch. Nowheres else is good enough for him, he has to sit right there. He's a really nice dog, but he does have his quirks. ^_^'

Think deeply of simple things.

i like to cram waaay too much... and i always take it easy even though i know that im in a jam already... i often dont listen to class... an i bite my nail when im tense.. dunno why i do it though...

My wife says im always spendin to much time in fornt of these screens. ehh, she could b right. Maybe i should stop. or just keep writing. I think my bad habits are downloadin to much anime and art. Should focus on programs more i guess. (can't just habitually just download one or two things. thats limiting my self to much. need to branch out more.)

Up here in Canada doin what I hate so I can do the stuff I love the rest the time.

Redfalling4ever

Redfalling4ever

Sakura Kasugano

Well, i have really bad habit of mumbling to myself... i just can't help it even my friends notice...they probab;y think i'm crazy...
~Red~

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

seiryumiko

seiryumiko

aka nike13

im unbelievably shy when i first meet people and i appologize too much....im also somewhat stubborn but ive been told thats also cute so...^^;

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by seiryumikoim unbelievably shy when i first meet people and i appologize too
much....im also somewhat stubborn but ive been told thats also cute
so...^^;

lol - I can completely understand what you mean. Some people find when little girls playfully fight - like push people's shoulders gently and try to punch them softly in the chest, it gets it's way around - and its funny really, in a non-offensive way. My younger cousin - she's like 10 and she does that so often with everyone, especially me. Then she hugs me, makes up by saying "I'm sawwy" - with her oh so adorable little voice, and I'm like - "That's so cute!!" lol - followed by other things. Hehe. ^_^

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

Quote by Celessalol - I can completely understand what you mean. Some
people find when little girls playfully fight - like push people's
shoulders gently and try to punch them softly in the chest, it gets
it's way around - and its funny really, in a non-offensive way. My
younger cousin - she's like 10 and she does that so often with
everyone, especially me. Then she hugs me, makes up by saying "I'm
sawwy" - with her oh so adorable little voice, and I'm like - "That's
so cute!!" lol - followed by other things. Hehe. ^_^

lol, I see the princess is weak against cute kids. :D I will admit it too, I am weak against kids, but they better not be a brat. :) Playful fight between guys is different from the girls, so I guess the feeling is different. :D

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

Shiz

Harmless Ronin

well my bad habits is that i stay in front of the screen too much playing games. sometimes i even sleep 5 am in the morning for the sake of playing these games XD . other then that, i really like doin things last minute of time (for example, studying) i've been trying to stop this for years but it seems like i still couldn't stop it until now. :sweat: . and once i slpet it's like i wouldn't wake up forever *loves sleeping* :nya:

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Quote by SigourneyHeh... do that
also... several times a day... when you'll get older your knuckles will
hurt a whole lot xd... or so I'm always told ;P...

my friends arent bothered by me untill i start cracking my back and neck XD then they start to run away screaming :D

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

hmm where do i begin?

well i have a proclivity towards extreme procrastination and a tendacy for self- apathy. :nya: :( :x

another great topic Cel, hope this helps. :o

hmz..sure.....but I think everybody does have at least 1 bad habits.....
well....I'm sleeping too late...and I dun get up so early >.>.....
hmz...I dunno about other bad habits of mine >.>........i can't remember...but I think I got more of those ~_~".......

Yoh

Yoh

Yoh The Great!

My bad habits, procrastination, I think is the biggest, I don't like to wash the dishes after dinner or a meal or sometimes I'm too lazy to take a bath! But all of that is procrastination! I hate one bad habit of my father is when he eat sometimes do it with his mouth open! >=(

Earn money reading e-mails here

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

... saki's bad habbit?

@______@ saki bites herself whenever saki's taking a test ... XD xd

>.< andandand .. saki plays with her hair whenever saki's nervous .........

-_____- saki cant stand it when saki's fwends start making weird noises with their tongue .. >.<

TW12T3D

TW12T3D

Anxiously Waiting . . .

lazyness

*makes wierd noises with my tongue*

hehe another bad habit of mine...doing stuff when ppl tell me not to or doing something that i know will annoy someone.. XP

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

smilebit

smilebit

aristocat

i think too much. about too many things...so much so that i hurt people by my thinking. i don't mean to hurt them, but i can't help but think about things. i'm not even sure if i hurt them. i never meant to do that. and i forget things alot. which i'm trying to do now. well not all of it, just some of it.

Signature

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Of tangible bad habits, I have one, and that is that I bite my nails, and haven't been able to stop though I've tried for years. Of intangible faults, I think the worst that I have is being overly judgemental of people, e.g. rendering a label upon first impression that I find is hard to look past.

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

suzuki

Shut up the fuck you must!

I'm one walking bad habbit

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

Quote by shinsengumiI think the worst that I have is being overly
judgemental of people, e.g. rendering a label upon first impression
that I find is hard to look past.

I do that too boss, I just can't help my prejudical mind, because I would just label people right away base on my opinion. I really need to change that to make myself a better person. :)

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

This is a much better topic.

My biggest bad habit is being blunt and honest. Horrible combination. I also have a bad habit of not paying attention to the feelings of others, or really to others at all. Or rather, the entire world around me...

No, I don't know anyone that has a bad habit that drives me crazy. I have very few pet peeves, and none of them have anything to do with the actions of others.

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 60 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.