Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do You Love Or Do You Hate Your Parents? - Minitokyo

Do You Love Or Do You Hate Your Parents?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 60 total items

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Yeah guys and girls, you know - time to get down to serious business and post up an important general-thinking thread here - its about the people who raised you up the hard way.

Now why am I conducting a thread about parents? Because there are many times when you just don't like them when they tell you what to do - plain and simple, it can get down-right annoying sometimes. And there are also times when you do like your parents often as well, if ever, that is.

But in general, kids these days are setting up a barrier against the ones who raised them. More and more children aren't really getting along with their parents as much as they used to be in the past. And the trend seems to continue that way - children disobeying what their parents order them to do - and troublesome parents that just never pay attention to their children because they feel the kids they raised are hopeless, arrogant young people, and they never even attempt to understand what's the actual issue seems to be, really.

Were there times when you just want to break your curfew, hang out and have a party during the night, then noticing your parents telling you not to go at the very last second you approach out that door?

Have you ever felt unloved when your parents care for your younger siblings, blame you when they do something wrong and its entirely not your fault - just because you are older than them, or especially when your parents ask you something that you just might not like?

--------------------------------------

Do you hate or love your parents, pretty much?
And do your parents really care about you at all?
Ever been in a fight with them before?

What's the worst thing you hate about your parents, and if possible, the things you like about them as well?

Do you find that your parents get away with mistakes way too often, while you get punished for it - and you think it is so unfair?

And were there times when you really really never got along with them at all?

Make your statement here. It's the thread all about parents - and yes, I'm sure some of you hate them out there and love them, out there, I'm sure of it.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

my relationship with my parents sucks...i luv my mom but my dad eh...annoying and too short-tempered...i really cant share much with my parents....they still think i've been single all these years when ive alrdy had a few gfs...i just cant share anything with them...i jus sneak around and let us go our separate ways >_>

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

Hi again, hehe...
I love my parents. Of course, we can not get along all the time but overall I'm grateful for what they did for me and I always respect them.
If my parents care much about my younger brother than me, I think that just because he's younger, he needs more attention and love from them. That doesn't mean they don't care about me anymore.... it's not the end of the world, you know....
Bye now

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

Chizuku

Chizuku

"simply me..."

waa~! i love my parents the way they love me and my lil brother... Even though they are away from us.... Working abroad, they will call, text, e-mail us from time to time... My relationship with my parents is good... ^_^ I tell my mom almost anything going on... While my dad, slight.... because he can't understand Filipino and can't speak and understand English so well... Im happy with them, i guess.... Sometimes I get annoyed because when i do something wrong, my mom will scold me very much!!! But after that, i feel happy again.... So whenever my mom scolds me, i didn't get so much irritated like before....

They say they care but what they are doing is trying to use me*shake head* :)
But i'm afraid that i don't take that very well *evil Laugh* HA HA HA HA HA
The thing i hate is about ???? Mmmm... ah...very thing.
I'm pure hate so I hate every thing about them like right now they are really lound talking and it annoy me really much *get ready to scream at them right now*
Got to go scream at them right now or I'll get more annoy ^_^' >=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!!

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Quote by Chopstickzmy relationship with my parents sucks...i luv my mom but my dad
eh...annoying and too short-tempered...i really cant share much with my
parents....they still think i've been single all these years when ive
alrdy had a few gfs...i just cant share anything with them...i jus
sneak around and let us go our separate ways >_>

And why are your parents like that?

Same thing here - I love my mother, but I despise my dad - he admits he was a terrible father, but I acknowledge that he's a good parent nonetheless - he gave me shelter and food to eat, and over the years, he's changed for the better, and he never really asked me much to do - of course - and even though he may be an abusive parent, he learned from his mistakes.

My mother - although I love her so much, is so controlling at times. There was one time when I couldn't get on the Internet because of her belief that I would go there and surf up some "bad stuff" on the web, and she never got the big picture. However, I had to prove to her that I never do those kinds of things, because I really never did - and they always assume you to do some bad things right away when they leave you alone.

My parents were fine with me - they knew I wasn't gonna try anything dumb - but when I'm alone, they come back piling up rhetorical questions which just hardly doesn't make any sense. "Did you check the oven to make sure it was off?" "How about the sink?"

I'm like yeah yeah - it's all fine. You call this paying attention to your own beloved children? What's with them - can't they trust us for just this once? I hardly don't get it. I fought hard to earn their trust - was worth it overall, and I'm a good person who wouldn't disappoint their parents, really - but where did they adopt the idea of being insecure over you all the time?

Sometimes they just don't understand what we put up with really, and its a shame - especially with parents who just don't care about you at all. I have friends who have terrible parents - I'll be humble with my own, thank you very much. Theirs is much worse - and I don't want to imagine about it, really.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

hey princess, that is a very interesting question you raise there. :) I love my parents, mom and dad, because they raised me with everyhting they have. We weren't the most well off people in the community, but they make sure I got everything I want even meant that they sacrifice their own desire and needs. I remember one time I wanted this voltron lions, guys know what i am talking about ;) my mom bought it for me without any fuss. Later I found out she didn't buy a dress that she wanted for a year. She used what she has to pay for my own selfishness and the family's bills.

My dad is the same, and I couldn't thank him enough for being there for me eventhough he had to work two jobs to just support the family. I am really grateful for my parents. I owe them everything for the person that I have became today. Of course there are times that their restriction drives me crazy, but when I think of the trade off they gave me, it is a price I am willing to pay. I just can't say enough how much I love them, and sorry for such long post on just my admiration of my parents. :)

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

I love my family, but they sure do drive me nuts sometimes. My parents divorced when I was nine and have since remarried. My dad and step-mom drive me nuts more than my mom and step-dad do. They have the tendancy to get mad at me for the stupidest things and they yell a lot. My step-brother and step-sister are fighting a lot too so that also annoys me. >.< I still love them all though and even though I don't like how they act and treat me sometimes I'm still glad to have them. My dad can be really funny and we like to go fishing together in the summer. He's cool to hang out with. My step-siblings are cool when they're not at each other's throats for something or other. My step-mom worries a lot but that's only because she loves me. :) You get used to it after awhile haha.

My mom and step-dad I've never had a problem with though. When I'm at home I usually live with her. :) She's really nice and she hardly ever yells at me even if I do something really stupid. I can tell her a lot more and I know she won't judge me and she'll always offer me advice on anything. My step-dad is cool too, he's helped me out a lot, even let me use is truck for a few months when I didn't have a car. So nice! ^_^

So yeah even though my fam can drive me nuts, I still love them no matter what. What are families for after all?

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Quote by Mordinhey princess, that is a very interesting question you raise there. :) I
love my parents, mom and dad, because they raised me with everyhting
they have. We weren't the most well off people in the community, but
they make sure I got everything I want even meant that they sacrifice
their own desire and needs. I remember one time I wanted this voltron
lions, guys know what i am talking about ;) my mom bought it for me
without any fuss. Later I found out she didn't buy a dress that she
wanted for a year. She used what she has to pay for my own selfishness
and the family's bills. My dad is the same, and I couldn't thank him
enough for being there for me eventhough he had to work two jobs to
just support the family. I am really grateful for my parents. I owe
them everything for the person that I have became today. Of course
there are times that their restriction drives me crazy, but when I
think of the trade off they gave me, it is a price I am willing to pay.
I just can't say enough how much I love them, and sorry for such long
post. :)

lol Mordin - at least I'm quite glad you had some nice parents, and my mother sacrifices some things for me so that I can get a better life some time in the future - and its sad, really, to know they do such things. That's quite a sad story Mordin - thank goodness you were blessed by good fortunes. I wish there were parents quite that understandable and giving, really. I like well-rounded parents, and I'm happy that you love them a lot as well.

Signature

eh...well for me my parents have just changed alot since i was a lil kid
i remember when i was really young when we were a really loving family
but times changed and they got harsher and stricter...

my mother was always overly protective of me...an annoyance at times but i could deal with that...also she has really high hopes for me and wants me to always try my hardest...not really that good of a thing since she's always pushing me in my studies and such...always calling my lazy if im not doin school related work...but recently she has lightened up a bit since i can be a good student and laid back at the same time

my father...eh...he called me an a**hole yesterday when i called him a liar...he has a very short temper now that he has grown older...he used to be kind but now thats all changed...he smokes and drinks more than he should and has alrdy had a heart attack once...i try the best i can to get him to stop but he doesnt listen...true he provides for the family and supports us but hes persona is horrid...every time he gets really angry he has a chance of gettin another heart attack which basically keeps me from arguing with him or else...with this predicament theres not much i can do...

with such parents i feel i have to support myself at times now...they were really good in raising me too what i am but now it seems like thats over....i can't tell you how many times i felt like leaving the house nowadays and just going off to live with a friend or something...as soon as im old enough...im outta here...i think its the best for all of us >_>

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

Quote by Chopstickz with such parents i feel i have to support myself at times now...they were really good in raising me too what i am but now it seems like thats over....as soon as im old enough...im outta here...i think its the best for all of us &gt;_&gt;

I know you can't count on peopel this days *shake head*
you have to look after youself or no one will but if you are a only child that may be different story. :) I need to cool down more :( Need it to rain again so i can step out side to cool off my rage. :)

Kwadjo

zionist

Celessa, how woould your parents feel about this thread. Your parents who changed your stinky little daipers and fed you for the last 20 years. WHo cared about everything you do, because they care about you. Do you think this thread gives them the love they deserve. :)
No tot mention that they are the only reason you exest.

Signature

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Quote by Chopstickzeh...well for me my parents have just changed alot since i was a lil
kid
i remember when i was really young when we were a really loving family
but times changed and they got harsher and stricter...
my mother was always overly protective of me...an annoyance at times
but i could deal with that...also she has really high hopes for me and
wants me to always try my hardest...not really that good of a thing
since she's always pushing me in my studies and such...always calling
my lazy if im not doin school related work...but recently she has
lightened up a bit since i can be a good student and laid back at the
same time
my father...eh...he called me an a**hole yesterday when i called him a
liar...he has a very short temper now that he has grown older...he used
to be kind but now thats all changed...he smokes and drinks more than
he should and has alrdy had a heart attack once...i try the best i can
to get him to stop but he doesnt listen...true he provides for the
family and supports us but hes persona is horrid...every time he gets
really angry he has a chance of gettin another heart attack which
basically keeps me from arguing with him or else...with this
predicament theres not much i can do...
with such parents i feel i have to support myself at times now...they
were really good in raising me too what i am but now it seems like
thats over....as soon as im old enough...im outta here...i think its
the best for all of us &gt;_&gt;

Deciding to take off literally, eh?

That;s quite a tragic story to here. I now know what you mean, and I apologize.

I know people at university whose parents push their children from beyond insanity, and my friends just keep ranting about how much pressure is being put up to them in order to succeed. One just committed suicide last week. It opened all our eyes and we knew that parents can really be a pain in the neck - I know they are trying so hard to make you a better student than them, but aren't they pushing back a little too far, perhaps?

That's why my MSN buddies keep telling me over and over "Relax, have fun - don't overstress yourself." Me? I'm going to be living alone for a while - my dad has to move to another workplace and my mom is pursuing a hairstyling career - which I still pray she opens up the store soon - but I just hope that my mother hasn't aged terribly. I'm scared of my mom's health as well, but I'm sure she's fine.

When my cousin called over I believe - oh so many months ago, my cousin was like - your mom is sick, really sick. My heart just sank to the bottom of the floor and I feared - feared she was gonna be dying and I'm here just having fun with my friends as usual. Isn't that depressing?

Oh well - back to your story - your dad must have gotten a whole lot worse indeed - and sorry that you have to put up with the nonsense garbage, really. I've seen it happen before. If you high-tail it out of there, good luck. Some kids are really better without their parents around. Trying to support yourself - that's gonna be tough Chopstickz - really tough.

Signature

DianKibou

DianKibou

The inflatable Dragon God

I love your parents because they are so kindly and insightfully. I'm glad to have them and they have silver wedding in this year :)

Signature

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

yay! another person with a "deep" post! :D
i love my parents and my family. yes sometimes i feel that they expect more of me because i'm the oldest (of four). but they've always been there for me. they've pushed me to do well in school, but they were never the "typical" asian parents... (lol, there's a stereotype if i ever saw one!) when you go to college, even if you and your parents didn't get along when u were living with them... i've talked to a lot of ppl about this, they realize how much they love and miss their parents. that could also be part of growing up... u begin to see things from their perspective and things you thot were "soooo unfair" back then... you get some insight and say "now i see why they did that..." don't get me wrong... i still get pissed off at them sometimes, but in the end i still love them.

Signature Image

The worst thing i hate about my parents. I think they are over-protecting me. and siblings of course. Things I like about them are they can help in my homework and studies, comparing to my friends.

Sometimes I feel that my parents scold me saying I've done something wrong, when sometimes I'm not the one who done the biggest mistake. -.-;;

Times where I cant get along with my parents .. hmm .. When I'm in a bad mood already, and they still scold me. When I'm in a bad mood, its quite easy to know, cuz I will usually be more quiet, and maybe moaning around and so. And when I'm in a super good mood, they scold me. It makes my mood go waaaaaay down. sigh.

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

Quote by Celessalol Mordin - at least I'm quite glad you had some nice
parents, and my mother sacrifices some things for me so that I can get
a better life some time in the future - and its sad, really, to know
they do such things. That's quite a sad story Mordin - thank goodness
you were blessed by good fortunes. I wish there were parents quite that
understandable and giving, really. I like well-rounded parents, and I'm
happy that you love them a lot as well.

thanks princess, I just hope I can be like them when I become a parent myself someday, and I think you can be this "well-rounded parent" in which you seek when you become a mom yourself, because you would have learn what you can do and can't do as a parent. :)

Signature

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Quote by KwadjoCelessa, how woould your parents feel about this thread. Your parents
who changed your stinky little daipers and fed you for the last 20
years. WHo cared about everything you do, because they care about you.
Do you think this thread gives them the love they deserve. :) No tot
mention that they are the only reason you exest.

lol Kwadjo - yeah, give props to my mother for even putting up with my whining while I was little. They said I cried a lot when I was young - don't know why. Never cried in like months now. Hehe - But you do have a good point - you should recognize who your parents are - despite if you really hate them or not. It's hard to put such terms into these words - because sometimes you feel like they are your parents and sometimes you wish you'd never have parents at all. That's just my saying, of course. **Waves to Barbara** Hi there!

Signature

Quote by KwadjoCelessa, how woould your parents feel about this thread. Your parents

its true that our parents did do all of that for us and are the reason we exist now but do you think that gives them the right to be good parents for only a certain amount of time...if you plan to have a child you should plan to always be supporting your child and helping them in everyway possible so that they can achieve their goals and live a better life than yourself...once you start to abandon your child's needs and care for them less and less that really isn't what parents should do...it hurts me to say it but some parents are screwed up....they decided to have a kid because they like babies but when they child becomes a teen or adult...things change....and thats not right....

btw....thanx cel...i appreciate your words..as i do gund's short yet simpathetic words...i know i can't do much to change anything but that doesn't mean i'll go do something stupid and selfish as suicide...i have too much to live for and too many ppl i would disappoint...i plan on being a better parental figure than what i have lived with..i know that my not sound right but...it has its meaning...plus...i always have kind friends like you guys to help me when im done...thats why i choose to live by the quote "you can choose your friends...but you can't choose your family" ...i may not be able to change who my family is...but at least i can find some decent ppl in this world that can help me and fill those empty places in my heart...

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Quote by Chopstickz

Quote by KwadjoCelessa, how woould your parents feel about this thread.
Your parents

its true
thatour parents did do all of that for us and are the reason we exist
now but do you think that gives them the right to be good parents for
only a certain amount of time...if you plan to have a child you should
plan to always be supporting your child and helping them in everyway
possible so that they can achieve their goals and live a better life
than yourself...once you start to abandon your child's needs and care
for them less and less that really isn't what parents should do...it
hurts me to say it but some parents are screwed up....they decided to
have a kid because they like babies but when they child becomes a teen
or adult...things change....and thats not right....
btw....thanx cel...i appreciate your words..as i do gund's short yet
simpathetic words...i know i can't do much to change anything but that
doesn't mean i'll go do something stupid and selfish as suicide...i
have too much to live for and too many ppl i would disappoint...i plan
on being a better parental figure than what i have lived with..i know
that my not sound right but...it has its meaning...plus...i always have
kind friends like you guys to help me when im done...thats why i choose
to live by the quote "you can choose your friends...but you can't
choose your family" ...i may not be able to change who my family
is...but at least i can find some decent ppl in this world that can
help me and fill those empty places in my heart...

Wow - you know what - that's one of the most serious posts you've ever made Chopstickz - darn, if my home was open, jump right in pretty much while I'm gone to another place. lol - but really, what you say is true.

And I'm glad you brought it up. My friends have gone through the same pain already, and you definitely aren't the only ones. Some parents are just - messed up, really.

Quote by Chopstickzif you plan to have a child you should
plan to always be supporting your child and helping them in everyway
possible so that they can achieve their goals and live a better life
than yourself...once you start to abandon your child's needs and care
for them less and less that really isn't what parents should do

I have no idea how some people became parents, really.

Quote by Chopstickz...it
hurts me to say it but some parents are screwed up....they decided to
have a kid because they like babies but when they child becomes a teen
or adult...things change....and thats not right....

I would literally just go ballistic and slam that case down - because its so utterly true. I just don't understand why they tend to stray away from their own children, when they should really be paying attention and giving them lots of care, really.

Mordin - I thank you when you told me that I might make a good parent - the key actually is that I try my best to be a good person - and some people just never want to try - it's saddening - really.

As to Chopstickz - a story - and I'm not making this up - I'm sure you can believe me that every story I tell you is the utter truth - believe me.

I was on the way to Niagara Falls and I was down at St. Catharines, about a 20 minute drive away from my hometown. I was deciding to take the bus after I've finished my midterms and this creep - whatever he is - had this 2 year old - and everytime he walked away for a bit, the guy would literally scream at him. Literally - in front of his face. "Mikey! Mikey!!!"

I just wanted to crawl and like beat my head with a thick pillow because this guy is not only one of the rudest parents I've ever met - but he screams at a 2-year old! He screams at him, literally! Like what did the kid do to deserve this? Muttering from behind me, you can hear people say - what in God's given name made this guy a parent? Like literally.

And what ticked me off was that I had to sit close to the guy who screamed to the little one.

I was like 2 seats back, but I had to crank the headphones and the music up - I just couldn't bear it no more. I just don't realize - why are some people acting this sort of way? I don't get why young children should deserve the treatment they get from their so-called parents. What are these people, really? **Shrugs** Like what the heck is going through their heads? Like somebody - please kick that guy out - literally - I can't take parents who scream at their children in public and walk around like nothing ever happened. So - ugh! You know what I'm trying to say? Good riddance... I agree, some parents just don't deserve to be parents at all. Heck - people just need to get out of that little rut of theirs - really. I'm surrounded by those fumbling jerks everytime - and I try my best to avoid them.

Those people - I can't believe some even exist in our world today. **Shakes her head in shame**

Signature

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

Quote by CelessaI was like 2 seats back, but I had to crank the headphones and the music up - I just couldn't bear it no more. I just don't realize - why are some people acting this sort of way? I don't get why young children should deserve the treatment they get from their so-called parents. What are these people, really? **Shrugs** Like what the heck is going through their heads? Like somebody - please kick that guy out - literally - I can't take parents who scream at their children in public and walk around like nothing ever happened. So - ugh! You know what I'm trying to say? Good riddance... I agree, some parents just don't deserve to be parents at all. Heck - people just need to get out of that little rut of theirs - really. I'm surrounded by those fumbling jerks everytime - and I try my best to avoid them.

Well some people aren't meant to be parents. Sometimes they became parents because they don't know the consequence of not planning ahead. There is a lot unplan babies around society, and sometimes the parents would take out their regret and angry on the child. That is the most disgusting thing to do, but people at its barest would become selfish jerks when it protects them from taking any responsiblity. I bet this guy you met in the bus is one of those jerks that couldn't zip his pants when he should, and now he is taking out on his poor kid for his own dumb mistake. If I was in your position and seeing some guy treating his kid roughly, I wouldn't be as nice as you, I would have jump in and beat some sense into him. People like that make me sick, and they insult the title of parents like my mom and dad upholds everyday. :angry:

Signature

sorry Cel...but my trust of you only goes soo far...but i'll believe your words for now...untill you give me reason to think otherwise >_>

anyways...i encounter parents like that all the time...they are cruel to their children but can turn around and be nice and kind when talking to someone else...i try telling this woman that she shouldn't scream at her crying child because it could scar them emotionly and she told me to mind my own business...adults can be soo thick-headed at times when speaking with those younger than them...but not all cases does the blame lie in the parents...as in the case of my lil cousin...doesn't listin no matter how many times you tell him something...i told him to be quiet 14 times once while we were at the mall...but he keep on yelling and screaming everytime we came across something he wanted to buy...i just broke and yelled at him to shut up for once....he kicks me and runs off to his mom telling her that i said bad words to him....really some children are senseless beings that drive you crazy....dont know whats wrong with them...so sometimes the blame lies in the parent and sometimes in the child...though children act a certain way because of how they are raised but still...no child should disobey someone that is trying to help them or care for them...*sigh* this is really some depressing stuff here.....

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

Criox

Criox

~LoNe BaNcHoU oF MiNiToKyO~

Quote by Celessa

Quote by Chopstickzmy relationship with my parents sucks...i luv my mom
but my dad
eh...annoying and too short-tempered...i really cant share much with my
parents....they still think i've been single all these years when ive
alrdy had a few gfs...i just cant share anything with them...i jus
sneak around and let us go our separate ways &gt;_&gt;

And why
are your parents like that?
Same thing here - I love my mother, but I despise my dad - he admits he
was a terrible father, but I acknowledge that he's a good parent
nonetheless - he gave me shelter and food to eat, and over the years,
he's changed for the better, and he never really asked me much to do -
of course - and even though he may be an abusive parent, he learned
from his mistakes.
My mother - although I love her so much, is so controlling at times.
There was one time when I couldn't get on the Internet because of her
belief that I would go there and surf up some "bad stuff" on the web,
and she never got the big picture. However, I had to prove to her that
I never do those kinds of things, because I really never did - and they
always assume you to do some bad things right away when they leave you
alone.
My parents were fine with me - they knew I wasn't gonna try anything
dumb - but when I'm alone, they come back piling up rhetorical
questions which just hardly doesn't make any sense. "Did you check the
oven to make sure it was off?" "How about the sink?"
I'm like yeah yeah - it's all fine. You call this paying attention to
your own beloved children? What's with them - can't they trust us for
just this once? I hardly don't get it. I fought hard to earn their
trust - was worth it overall, and I'm a good person who wouldn't
disappoint their parents, really - but where did they adopt the idea of
being insecure over you all the time?
Sometimes they just don't understand what we put up with really, and
its a shame - especially with parents who just don't care about you at
all. I have friends who have terrible parents - I'll be humble with my
own, thank you very much. Theirs is much worse - and I don't want to
imagine about it, really.

Same thing here! I hate my dad! He always think he is the biggest in the family so he is always right! How I wish I am not born in tis family! >_< Talking bout tis make me kind of annoyed! While as for mum, she always think that I am a kid! I am 19 years old coming to 20 tis year! Not a kid! Gr.....! Wish I had my own freedom and a little space in between em! >_>......

~SpInnIng ThE NeW ThReAd oF CrEaTiOn~
Signature

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

lol Chopstickz - believe what you like - but this is the absolute truth, really. Oh well - whatever goes around comes around. Can't convince you now when you seem to have something else on your mind. I don't need to convince anyone - I am who I am, and that's pretty much all I have to say here.

Quote by Mordin

Quote by CelessaI was like 2 seats back, but I had to crank the
headphones and the music up - I just couldn't bear it no more. I just
don't realize - why are some people acting this sort of way? I don't
get why young children should deserve the treatment they get from their
so-called parents. What are these people, really? **Shrugs** Like what
the heck is going through their heads? Like somebody - please kick that
guy out - literally - I can't take parents who scream at their children
in public and walk around like nothing ever happened. So - ugh! You
know what I'm trying to say? Good riddance... I agree, some parents
just don't deserve to be parents at all. Heck - people just need to get
out of that little rut of theirs - really. I'm surrounded by those
fumbling jerks everytime - and I try my best to avoid them.

Well some people aren't meant to be parents. Sometimes they became
parents because they don't know the consequence of not planning ahead.
There is a lot unplan babies around society, and sometimes the parents
would take out their regret and angry on the child. That is the most
disgusting thing to do, but people at its barest would become selfish
jerks when it protects them from taking any responsiblity. I bet this
guy you met in the bus is one of those jerks that couldn't zip his
pants when he should, and now he is taking out on his poor kid for his
own dumb mistake. If I was in your position and seeing some guy
treating his kid roughly, I wouldn't be as nice as you, I would have
jump in and beat some sense into him. People like that make me sick,
and they insult the title of parents like my mom and dad upholds
everyday. :angry:

Ahh - wise Mordin, how could I not take your kinds word well? Mordin - you are so true at that, but I don't have any power. After all, I'm just another human being who shouldn't interfere with one's life, no matter how right or wrong the situation may be. It's their kids - so yeah, that's true. Can't do anything really about it - though I wish somebody did, really.

Haha - **pulls out her teflon pan** Mordin, how unlike you. You don't have to get angry like that because of me - but really, that guy was a pain in the arse, no doubt. Like seriously - I'm not making it up - he screamed at his little boy in public and acts though as nothing seems wrong with him, really. I was like - @_@ - I would like to, but I'm a girl - what can I do? Haha - maybe blind his eyes with a gigantic laser pointer - for all I care. lol - just kidding. He shouldn't walk away unpunished for sure. Anyways - thanks for reading again and giving your input Mordin. I widely appreciate it. **Nods**

Signature

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 60 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.