Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Food that you like the best - Minitokyo

Food that you like the best

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

There are plenty kinds of food all around the world. Which food do you like the best and can you make that food?

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

i like Jello. they are so easy to make

HamsterJohn

HamsterJohn

Defender of ur Mom

Thai food; can't go wrong with it. And no, i can't make or else I wouldn't like it anymore. :P

000011111 11110000111 000111 111 111 !!!!oneone one

Stop wasting the internet!

Di3S3L

Di3S3L

Sleepy Head

Shrimp Tempura, Fried Tofu, Egg Sushi, Tonkatsu, Ramen, Turbo Broiled Chicken, Plain White Stemed Rice, BBQ Pork Siopao, Slightly Fried Spam, Grilled Chicken Guts on a stick[Isaw, yum!], KFC Original Recepie Chicken and KFC Gravy.

I know I know...I'm most likely to die of Heart Disease.

::Deviant Art Gallery - Feel the suckage
Signature

punker0017

punker0017

My backpack's got jets

I love me some Cuban food. I really wish I could make it.

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Curry rice - and yes, I can make it Barbara - I just wish we had more. lol

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

i really like thai food but i can make it...guess ill just stick to ramen....delicious and easy to make...hehe i plan on living off of that when i get to my college or university days

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

I love Italian food. Seafood is good too, like shrimp and fish and crab legs. I can make some of the Italian stuff but I'm not real good at making seafood haha.

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

Now you are talking about my passion here. I just love butter nut shrimp with basil, the taste is heavenly. :) I also love fried noodle with all sorts of seafood pour on top of it, it is a speciality dish in good chinese restaurant. Finally, I just love a good mean steak. :D I can make the shrimp and the steak, but not the noodle, it require skills that is beyond me at present.

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

Ha,I'm not sure which country's food I like best but as long as it delicious I all like!hehe!^_^

Try to be cool but..... Try to be easy but..... So I still do myself !!!

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

PIZZA.
And yes, I made a lot of pizza's myself (never made a round one without the help of someone ^_^' ).

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

Holt

Holt

pffft

Shrimp tempura and just about everything else japanese or chinese!

Signature Image

Steaks, oriental food and the Great British sunday roast :P

StoicDan

StoicDan

I like to make waffles...

My favorite food, Korean BBQ mmmm! All types of Korean BBQ! And yes I can make my favorite dish, man kinda man can't cook?

Signature

Felesya

Felesya

Inhumane but beautiful

i luuv italian food ^_^ and seafood..yeah XD but i can't cook ;_;

Signature

mishia

mishia

Angel in Disguise

Hey Barbara! Haven't seen you in a while! Hmmmm...my favorite food? I've always had trouble figuring that out. I don't think I have one. Ah well... what's yours?

Signature
Meh~ I'll come up with a smart signature later...XD

~Shia-chan

Pizza and of course turkish foods(doner(not gyro), sish kebep..)

I love noodles and soup. Can't live without it.

Shiz

Harmless Ronin

pizza...and i really can't make it if i can make it i wont have to go to the pizza restaurant to order one :D

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Iyasis

Iyasis

:: Crystal Winter ::

Hmm...so many to choose from, I love food ^^ But I guess one of my favourites is pasta ~ nothing fancy though, just ordinary pasta with tomato sauce. I also like pizza and teriyaki chicken.

I love all food :)
but it better be good or you won't like the ending for you cooks ;)
i love food like pizza, chou mein, suish, ramen, and others...........
Oh Ya Iyasis I would like a chocolate cookie and a double Expresso to go please :)
XD HA HA HA

My favorite is the Chicken Cabonara! It's soooooo goood! I highly recommend it!

Lilith-Aensland

Lilith-Aensland

The Sinner

Pasta and pizza of course! (I'm italian what did you expect me to say?? XD) And Chinese food also ^^

Signature Image

Syncros lives on pizza. 5 out of 7 nights is pizza. cant b bothered to cook. spend too much time in front of this thing. All veg pizzas btw. No meats.

Up here in Canada doin what I hate so I can do the stuff I love the rest the time.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.